Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, so first the game very awsome and a pleasure for the eyes overall so keep up but there is something that i personaly find annoying and frustrating, i feel like spending the whole game into dark with the so long night and tombs, its too much dark especially into tombs when you have to FOUND SOMETHING, turning around in cercle because there is 100 paths, some tombs are ok, thats not too big but in the quest "no rest for the wicked" i can not find the ficking key to open the door ! Can someone please help and say how to found that fucking key? thanks.

Azazel3962

Jan 9, 2022
Having played a bit further through the game I must say that the game continues to look good. There are at times sime minor graphic bugs but nothing game breaking in the least and usually they fade pretty quickly.

That said there are a few things that could be optimized. I believe in the quest "With Bells On" this one lady first sends you very far away to get one item, then you have to return to her, and even with the usage of quick travel that isn't exactly fast or fun, and only then will she reveal the second item you need to you and where to find it, forcing you to run around again, even if not as far as previously.

Then there is the fight system. It is a bit clunky but given the stage of development I believe it'll improve in the future. My greatest problem was the fight against the Guardian in the quest "Diamond in the Rough". Given its height it tended to tower over me in such a fashion that I couldn't properly perceive any of the attacks it made with its hands. So I got smacked around a bit due to that. It was managable but I figured I'd point it out just in case.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Having played a bit further through the game I must say that the game continues to look good. There are at times sime minor graphic bugs but nothing game breaking in the least and usually they fade pretty quickly.

That said there are a few things that could be optimized. I believe in the quest "With Bells On" this one lady first sends you very far away to get one item, then you have to return to her, and even with the usage of quick travel that isn't exactly fast or fun, and only then will she reveal the second item you need to you and where to find it, forcing you to run around again, even if not as far as previously.

Then there is the fight system. It is a bit clunky but given the stage of development I believe it'll improve in the future. My greatest problem was the fight against the Guardian in the quest "Diamond in the Rough". Given its height it tended to tower over me in such a fashion that I couldn't properly perceive any of the attacks it made with its hands. So I got smacked around a bit due to that. It was managable but I figured I'd point it out just in case.
For everyone else i did find finaly the key but i have a problem with teh guardian, how did you killed it Azazel? i make no damage.

Azazel3962

Jan 9, 2022
I think I broke the main quest line.

I finished Law and Order, but did so without talking to Ranno as I completely overlooked him.

Now he is still going on about this thief, and I can only tell him that I'll try to catch them although I've already got them.

Restarting the game hasn't removed this issue I'm afraid to say.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Anyone got performance problemas with AMD cards? Read a post about a guy with a system not much better than mine and he says the game was running waaaaay better than here. So I think it might be about some incompatibility with the brand.
I'm running a i5 7500, RX 480 Strix OC 8Gb, 16Gb RAM. Barely holding 30 fps with everything on very low (1440p monitor, but rendering at 1080p), and with a new boot, because I replaced my SSD a week ago. Other games running just fine, no problem.
I'm accepting any tip or experience anyone got to share about it. Thanks.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What's the deal with the feline body cosmetics? I can't find them anywhere. Tried all the places in the hints, but there's nothing. Were they just removed from this version of the game?

Also, is it possible to open the gate in the tomb where you fight that chimera-imposter guy?

Finally, I got to the Q'Tesh golem, but I didn't see anybody to start the void quest. The hints seem kind of outdated, so is it possible to beat it in this version of the game? Edit: nvm, this one's my bad.

Last edited:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
every time I came back to check on this whether the pregnancy finally being implemented or not ... I'll be back another time, I'll keep interest in this and only after the game truly implement the pregnancy, I will buy it

Ryka1313

Mar 8, 2021
View attachment 892621

Overview:
Our journey begins in a realm of ancient myth, where the life-giving waters of the Euphoris river meet the sandswept ruins of Sabu. The God-Queen Kethra has not been seen for a thousand years, but rumors of her return are uttered in hushed tones throughout the sprawling villages along the shoreline of the once mighty waterway. Deprived of its divine empress, Sabu has fallen under the rule of eight demigods, powerful beings that once served Kethra as bodyguards. Unchecked, these immortals now vie for power as warlords, their conquest bathing Sabu with the blood of the innocent.

tl;dr: free-roam 3D game inspired from ancient Egypt, with loads of furry

Thread Updated: 2022-03-13
Release Date: 2022-02-17
Developer: Team Carnal Instinct - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.28 Steam
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you have a new version please share it through a Report or Ticket instead of posting it publicly ;)

A WARNING FOR ANYONE DOING "MILK AND HONEY"
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Guide/Hints -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 971390 View attachment 892623 View attachment 971391 View attachment 896887 View attachment 971392 View attachment 971394 View attachment 971395 View attachment 971396 View attachment 971397 View attachment 971398 View attachment 971399 View attachment 971400 View attachment 971401 View attachment 971402 View attachment 971403 View attachment 971404 View attachment 971405
View attachment 1476179 View attachment 1476178 View attachment 1476177 View attachment 1476176 View attachment 1476175
Great Concept, wish there was gay content in it! All Str8!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes