Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen another thread where people are so mad that a game they aren't supporting isn't catering to them.
I can criticize them all I want lol. I don't have any recourse, but what do you expect on this forum?

And the criticism isnt even that I'm not catered to, it's that they're slow in delivering content they promised. Such a straw man you created.

Last edited:

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Despite all the negativity I've read here I think this new update was great. With previous version(s) I was part of the group of people who experienced longer and longer saving and loading times to the point the game was unplayable - the longest I waited for a saving was about 20 minutes I guess.
This update fixed this problem for me. Sure, there might be glitches and problems (like I've got stuck on the inventory screen after I quit checking my stash but a saving and loading fixed it) but nothing major.

The dungeons can be challenging because there is no map and there are many routes but they are doable. I could finish all the quests, found the cosmetic things and yeah, it was fun. There's a Carnal Instinct wiki page by the way, you can find and interactive map there and guides for the quests.

To the people having problems in game like broken quests, etc.: have you loaded your old save? You should start a new game, that's what I did and it worked.

To the pregnancy likers: pregnancy is just mentioned at this stage but not implemented.

To the people complaining about slow development: really? I doubt you have much experience in game development in this engine, I bet it takes a lot of work. I don't mind slow releases as long as they are worth it and hope the game won't be abandoned. While you wait for the next version you can figure out something else to do in the meantime I'm sure.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
No, though the developers have given positive responses to ideas such as defeat scenes and the like in the past. As far as I can remember there's been no explicit confirmation they're planned, however.
Really?! So the combat system is plain?! Even Dragon's Dogma has THOSE struggle system! What a waste of opportunity...
Thanks for telling me, so I don't waste my time to dig through nothingness!

• Angry
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
To the people complaining about slow development: really? I doubt you have much experience in game development in this engine, I bet it takes a lot of work. I don't mind slow releases as long as they are worth it and hope the game won't be abandoned. While you wait for the next version you can figure out something else to do in the meantime I'm sure.
I do understand why they're complaining, but I don't think the comparisons to dying projects or milking are appropriate. The implementation of new content has slowed pretty dramatically, and we've received no new sex scenes in a while. On top of that, all the time estimates from old roadmaps have been tossed out the window completely.

As for why that happened? The developers held a content priority poll among their subscribers, in order to rearrange the roadmap. Turns out that the things people wanted most (detailed character generation and dynamic sex scenes) are the kind of thing you can either implement very slowly behind the scenes, or much more quickly by putting everything else on hold. And since the player base put in a rush order, everything else went on hold.

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
After killing the void it says: "Retrieve the contents of the void jar" But there is no jar spawning. Is it a known bug?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
After killing the void it says: "Retrieve the contents of the void jar" But there is no jar spawning. Is it a known bug?
There's supposed to be one: it's on the roomward edge of the landing in front of the big door of blackness, which is opposite the entrance you come through to fight the golem.

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
There's supposed to be one: it's on the roomward edge of the landing in front of the big door of blackness, which is opposite the entrance you come through to fight the golem.
I think you talk about something else, i talk about the end of the tales of the void quest, and IIRC before i updated the game the Jar spawned right next to the void after the sex scene. At this point tracking most quests is not working anymore, don't see a marker for most quests anymore.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think you talk about something else, i talk about the end of the tales of the void quest, and IIRC before i updated the game the Jar spawned right next to the void after the sex scene. At this point tracking most quests is not working anymore, don't see a marker for most quests anymore.
Whoops I'm sorry. Yeah, the jar for Tales of the Void is supposed to be just to the right of the void spirit.

Maybe try fast-travelling to your camp and sleeping until midnight the next day to see if that won't respawn it? If you haven't already, that is.

Reactions: bounty

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
Whoops I'm sorry. Yeah, the jar for Tales of the Void is supposed to be just to the right of the void spirit.

Maybe try fast-travelling to your camp and sleeping until midnight the next day to see if that won't respawn it? If you haven't already, that is.
Thanks for trying to help so fast, i started a new game, it fixed most bugs and showed me the quest markers again, until in the middle of playing it stopped showing them again, so there is some kind of trigger bugging the game out...

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having issues with some of the pick loot not appearing, particularly at the "Tales of the void" quest after you had just finished speaking with the void sister.
Which won't let me continue the story quest for diamond in the rough
in short some vessel jars are not appearing

Reactions: Yuwan87

Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
That's so cool. I've only had a quick look here.
I would like a free camera for the sex scenes. In addition, the chest is bugged at your own house. It won't let me out once I've looked inside.
Then I would like to be able to mark goals. I couldn't find the option.

And if possible I would like to be able to play it with the controller. The game also seems to have been designed for the controller. However, I haven't tested that yet. But I think it's basically possible.
It would be cool if you could get pregnant and thus fill a village that you build up yourself.^^

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
so as roadmap says damascus steel weapon craft is complete. well) where and how do i get "frost shard" or whatever to craft legendary damascus steel khopesh?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes