curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

even if I configure low rez in the game all is black except sometime something like a Torch.

Is it necessary to have specific drivers for this game?

thx for your Help

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hello,

even if I configure low rez in the game all is black except sometime something like a Torch.

Is it necessary to have specific drivers for this game?

thx for your Help
You'll need to be a bit more specific than that in order for someone to help.
1. System hardware info (cpu, gpu, memory)
2. Operating system
3. Is the screen completely black all the time (day, night, in certain places, the entire screen including UI) or is just darker until you pull out a torch (hard to tell by your description)

To answer a few questions, yes you should have the lastest drivers installed for your video card, and the screen resolution should not affect the brightness or light levels in any way. No there are not special game specific drivers.
If this is a laptop you're playing on, it may not have a supported graphics card (hence the system info needed).

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
so??
no cheats
no 100% save?
no nothing?
please someone.........
you can set game to easy in options, then you can play sleeping and probably use only one hand
100% save for like 3-5h of gameplay? there is no much to save at this point. few quests and few locations to kill mobs
if you want cheats you can probably get trainer from cheathappens, but most likely for some $

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
you can set game to easy in options, then you can play sleeping and probably use only one hand
100% save for like 3-5h of gameplay? there is no much to save at this point. few quests and few locations to kill mobs
if you want cheats you can probably get trainer from cheathappens, but most likely for some $
i want all forms/parts/things unlocked without boring walking sim...
as i don't want waste time on anything but checking sex stuff here with character morphed to my tastes...
and even that seems to be limited to preseted pose and role in each encounter.... so it also could be dissapointing... but before checking i want unlocks...
and CH trainer is... pointless as it won't give unlocks... and i kinda didn't mentioned that i asked for unlocks cheat...

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
i want all forms/parts/things unlocked without boring walking sim...
as i don't want waste time on anything but checking sex stuff here with character morphed to my tastes...
and even that seems to be limited to preseted pose and role in each encounter.... so it also could be dissapointing... but before checking i want unlocks...
and CH trainer is... pointless as it won't give unlocks... and i kinda didn't mentioned that i asked for unlocks cheat...
hmm. you probably will be disappointed, "sex" is as you said, limited to preset pose and role in each encounter and body parts just replacing one another. only df. is some npc will refuse you because of size(to big).
also "boring walking sim" not very pleasant to look at, because of a bit short O-legs. i prefer longer straight legs over O or X legs.
anyway here is my save

Paddy86

May 14, 2020
Hi there,
in the current version of the game, i always have freezes and black screens after 10 to 15 minutes of play. After that, the graphics driver crashes. Can you give me any tips to fix this?

My system:
Ryzen 7 3800X (will be upgraded soon)
Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
16 GB Ram Gskill TridentZ Neo (will be upgraded to 32 Gb soon)
RX6700XT Sapphire Nitro 12Gb driver version is 22.2.3
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
hmm. you probably will be disappointed, "sex" is as you said, limited to preset pose and role in each encounter and body parts just replacing one another. only df. is some npc will refuse you because of size(to big).
also "boring walking sim" not very pleasant to look at, because of a bit short O-legs. i prefer longer straight legs over O or X legs.
anyway here is my save
big thanks for save..
and what u actually mean by short legs???

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hi there,
in the current version of the game, i always have freezes and black screens after 10 to 15 minutes of play. After that, the graphics driver crashes. Can you give me any tips to fix this?

My system:
Ryzen 7 3800X (will be upgraded soon)
Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
16 GB Ram Gskill TridentZ Neo (will be upgraded to 32 Gb soon)
RX6700XT Sapphire Nitro 12Gb driver version is 22.2.3
Windows 10 Pro 21H2
I'm betting this is a driver issue. Sadly I'm seeing tons of black screen, driver timeout errors, and crashes being posted with this card. Apparently it's a known issue with the 22.2.3 driver and listed on AMD's driver page and so many posts on tons of sites like steam, reddit, toms hardware, and many others.
I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it's looking like from what I can see.
If you're getting one of these, sad to say it's the driver itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
so as roadmap says damascus steel weapon craft is complete. well) where and how do i get "frost shard" or whatever to craft legendary damascus steel khopesh?
You have to visit the dragon for this material (part of a questline).

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i mean body proportions. i'm not complaining) just saying that for my taste, her legs could use some stretching for 5-10%:unsure:
Seeing as most games have long-legged girls, I'm happy to see this in a game. To me they both look great, so I'm happy to see some diversity.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How developed is this game?

Is it developed enough to enjoy the main story?
That largely depends on what you're looking for. If you're after sex scenes, not so much. The game is currently quite light on those. If you're after an extended action/adventure/exploration game featuring a lot of complete and partial nudity, it depends on what you mean by "extended." Currently the game has an hour or two of quest time, most of which is spent running around.

The combat system is okay. It's not amazing, but better than I've seen in a fair number of action/adventures, especially those made by small teams. There are very few games on this site that can compare to Carnal Instinct in that respect. However, it's certainly no Zelda or soulsborn. The graphics can be quite pretty depending on what your computer will support, and there's certainly a fair amount of eye candy to ogle as you run around the world. The audio is okay as well. Neither amazing nor bad, though what little voice acting it has at the moment trends better than some AAA games I've played.

In terms of usable equipment, the developers have been adding new types and variations of weapons pretty consistently over the last year or so while they work on the mechanics that have been preventing new sex scenes. There is a fair amount of variation in terms of player character customization, though this is definitely no comparison to skyrim and the outfit choices are somewhat lacking while they get rebuilt. Most of the character customization options are unlocked on the fly as you play, so when you first open the game you'll see a lot of options simply marked [LOCKED] in the menu.

The camera is jumpy and often clips through walls and ceilings, especially inside dungeons. Player movement faces a slight delay, and combat actions are easily interrupted. Performance-wise, this game is like many Unreal Engine games and needs a decently good gaming rig to get much out of it. If you're not particularly skilled at combat, or just have bad luck, you may find yourself consistently dying and short on cash or potions. Luckily, at least for the moment dying has no penalty aside from sending you back to the initial starting point.

All in all, this game is still very early in development, with many of the core systems being works in progress and seeing active changes as the game updates. If you're considering buying it, I'd recommend Steam since that's a one-time payment that gets updated quarterly. Patreon subscribers get updated content as it's being developed, but it tends to be far more buggy. Really, only subscribe to the Patreon if your goal is to support the developers rather than just playing the game. If you want to try before you buy, and the download size in OP is intimidating, I recommend getting a better idea of how much content the game currently has by poking around the and .

Jan 21, 2019
Hi all.

For some inexplicable reason, the game refuses to load on startup whenever I fire it up.

This happened before with prior versions, but after a few moments the game would load properly. However it seems to be taking far longer than usual to load all the assets with this version.

The game works mostly fine otherwise, mind.

I have no idea what could be causing this (though I did change from fullscreen to windowed when the madness started) , but if anyone's got experience with this, please lmk.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes