Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Crap, now I remember, I stopped playing because the night lotus quest was bugged for me
And it still is. I really don't want to have to play through everything again in the hope it won't screw me over this time.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Good management goes a long way.

Every project has its own issues, but a lot of smut projects get fucked up because they try to put in bullshit features because the creator/manager can't say no. Just look at requests for 'pregnancy'. How the hell would you implement that in a 3D game? Are you seriously going to tell the art team to animate childbirth? Can the engine even track dynamically generated characters?
Still no pregnancy? :sleep:
Didn't they say that they have preg in the UE5 build that releases this October(December for steam version)? They even had a whole post about the characters that help with childbirth.

fjajajf

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all, I checked this game a while back but at the time it seemed to be entirely futa; not really my thing. Would that likely still be the case or has it broadened out some?

Reactions: hans851

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so this update is only adding new races and 2 ramdom sex scenes? no plotline progress?
There's a new quest in there too, called Liquid Gold.

But yeah, if you want to be uncharitable and not include fully voiced NPCs, new items and equipment, new parts of the map, and a new enemy type, sure. It's just two sex scenes and new races.

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Looks like there's v0.3.56. Imma wait incase it gets updated to it, don't want to run through whole game again. Seriously though if they're going to make the map bigger there has to be a way to run faster or something because even with the waypoints it still takes awhile to get all of them while doing quests. Might as well be blue-balled running around completing quests just for latest added quest(s). Which is like 1 or more quest that makes you run across the map and then you get the sex scene. Like the dragon quest. Complete main quests, complete sub-quest making you run to different people, then the last quest making you run across the map just to fuck the dragon :BootyTime: my balls are frozen...

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like there's v0.3.56. Imma wait incase it gets updated to it, don't want to run through whole game again. Seriously though if they're going to make the map bigger there has to be a way to run faster or something because even with the waypoints it still takes awhile to get all of them while doing quests. Might as well be blue-balled running around completing quests just for latest added quest(s). Which is like 1 or more quest that makes you run across the map and then you get the sex scene. Like the dragon quest. Complete main quests, complete sub-quest making you run to different people, then the last quest making you run across the map just to fuck the dragon :BootyTime: my balls are frozen...
v0.3.56 is a Patreon UE4 build that released shortly before the v0.3.55 Steam update. As the developers have already publicly stated the result of the UE4 vs UE5 poll, we already know there will be no UE4 updates for the game and that UE4 is simply going to remain available for download as a legacy build.

In other words, you're probably going to be waiting for a very, very long time since the next update will almost certainly be the UE5 build in December. That is, unless you can convince someone to sacrifice a Patreon account in order to share all the info necessary to upload a working v0.3.56 build.

Seriously though if they're going to make the map bigger there has to be a way to run faster or something because even with the waypoints it still takes awhile to get all of them while doing quests.
Devs have already confirmed that UE5 already has vehicles, mounts, and transformations that move at higher speeds.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
And for long updates. It was a good idea to make a mod for a mode where the player has a customization of everything that is in the game. Starting the spawn of equipment, money, enemies and NPCs (although these are superfluous). And then seriously the game has been updated and all your progress is deleted.
Or wait for the save, where the whole plot was going to take place (it’s not interesting, by type, bring it) and it is desirable to choose the gender of male or female or futa (for example, I always play for a man in such games and only for him).

GeorgeGold

Feb 27, 2018
The last time I played it (one of the frist releases) the sex scene were all locked camera. Is that still the case and if so are they planning a free cam or is that out of question?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone explain to me what is this game about?
Like the story, gameplay. Do we play as a male protag or a female protag? Both? Is our main character human? Look like there are a lot of H scenes but I don't see harem tag...
I asked because the game is a little big, I don't want to download, get disappointed and delete it.

Thanks in advance.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I wouldn't count on it. The longer they take the more money they make. Not to mention, they could have easily gave us the final version of Engine 4, since no more updates, but they did not, which is some bs, since all new versions will be E5. It wouldn't have hurt anything or their precious money income to let everyone have the final version since no more updates.

Reactions: Tratatatata
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes