muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can someone explain to me what is this game about?
Like the story, gameplay. Do we play as a male protag or a female protag? Both? Is our main character human? Look like there are a lot of H scenes but I don't see harem tag...
I asked because the game is a little big, I don't want to download, get disappointed and delete it.

Thanks in advance.
You can change your character's appearance whenever, including gender (a lot of customization options are locked until you find them around the world). The game world operates on a "free love"-type mentality, so you can have sex with a lot of different people (both actual characters and generic NPCs), but they're not tied down to you as a "harem" or anything.

The main story involves you coming to this land as a slave to participate in a giant orgy-ritual (which isn't in the game yet), but the slave part is more or less just lip-service: you're free to go anywhere you please, and do what you like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I wouldn't count on it. The longer they take the more money they make. Not to mention, they could have easily gave us the final version of Engine 4, since no more updates, but they did not, which is some bs, since all new versions will be E5. It wouldn't have hurt anything or their precious money income to let everyone have the final version since no more updates.
Do you even bother reading this thread, or do you just say this stuff blind? If the developers were operating under the motives you're so firmly convinced are guiding their moves, they'd have never put up the UE5 poll in the first place. Why would they bother with that when "I'm sorry, everything is taking so long because we have to make it twice" is the perfect excuse to deliver next to no content for an extended period of time?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Do you even bother reading this thread, or do you just say this stuff blind? If the developers were operating under the motives you're so firmly convinced are guiding their moves, they'd have never put up the UE5 poll in the first place. Why would they bother with that when "I'm sorry, everything is taking so long because we have to make it twice" is the perfect excuse to deliver next to no content for an extended period of time?
I will admit, I only read a little, but my comment has a bit of both to it. Still doesn't change anything.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I will admit, I only read a little, but my comment has a bit of both to it. Still doesn't change anything.
The interesting thing about the latest steam build is that it actually does include most of the v0.3.56 update. It includes the updates and fixes to Liquid Gold, for example.

In fact, the only thing it seems to omit is the new Aethio NPCs. That even makes sense to me, considering they're a precursor for content the UE4 version will never receive and don't really do anything aside from stand around at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheVegnar

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
debating to buy on steam. That way when it updates, I don't have to redownload it again lol. I wonder if that'd be worth?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
You can change your character's appearance whenever, including gender (a lot of customization options are locked until you find them around the world). The game world operates on a "free love"-type mentality, so you can have sex with a lot of different people (both actual characters and generic NPCs), but they're not tied down to you as a "harem" or anything.

The main story involves you coming to this land as a slave to participate in a giant orgy-ritual (which isn't in the game yet), but the slave part is more or less just lip-service: you're free to go anywhere you please, and do what you like.
Thanks for the answer.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It is either on the 56 version or on the UE5 engine. I could be wrong cause it might not show up for me since I am using the Extra Slider bars to boost the boobs back to original and Bigger& butt.
Neither of the above. The centauress was added in v0.3.54, and is also in the Steam version. She shows up as part of Liquid Gold's quest chain.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
How the hell would you implement that in a 3D game? Are you seriously going to tell the art team to animate childbirth? Can the engine even track dynamically generated characters?
Check out Breeders of the Nephelym (UE4) or The Last Barbarian (Unity) and see how pregnancy is implemented!

In Breeders of the Nephelym there is also belly inflation caused by the surplus of injected sperm, so you can watch it swelling then gradually decreasing in real time.

And in The Last Barbarian there are animated birth scenes in the form of egg-laying.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to use carnal instinct with crocodile priestess in time for me it shows in red and i cant click on it. or has not yet been released.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can you rotate the camera around the sex scene yet?

Is the main character still a slave that can do whatever they want, without having to answer to anyone(a free person with the title of slave, but can do whatever)? lol

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
I remove wraps and sell them, but wraps textures appears on body after load the save file. Human race, female, if that matter.

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Check out Breeders of the Nephelym (UE4) or The Last Barbarian (Unity) and see how pregnancy is implemented!

In Breeders of the Nephelym there is also belly inflation caused by the surplus of injected sperm, so you can watch it swelling then gradually decreasing in real time.

And in The Last Barbarian there are animated birth scenes in the form of egg-laying.
Breeders of the Nephelym managed it. I think Mating Season has it too, but I haven't played that one and it's Unity.
O...kay...? Your evidence for 3D pregnancy is belly inflation?

Didn't they say that they have preg in the UE5 build that releases this October(December for steam version)? They even had a whole post about the characters that help with childbirth.
Donno. Searching Patreon posts/copied Patreon posts here is a bitch and if people aren't quoting it, I wouldn't bank on it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Donno. Searching Patreon posts/copied Patreon posts here is a bitch and if people aren't quoting it, I wouldn't bank on it.
Avatar is here, bringing with it a bug-fixed version of Liquid Gold that features additional choices. We've also snuck in some of the mysterious ibis-masked Aethio, though they don't yet have anything to do in UE4.

The Aethio are the mysterious matriarchal order responsible for childbirth in Sabu. Also colloquially known as "Storks" by the populace, the Aethio arrive at the moment of birth to whisk new-borns away from the accursed sands of the desert kingdom. Those of you who choose to get pregnant, or make others pregnant, in the UE5 build will see more of the Aethio first-hand.
They didn't outright state "Pregnancy is already implemented in the UE5 version," but I think this means we can expect it to be by the time of the first release.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes