Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
for the record there's a spot in anubis's right eye cave quest that you can stuck in if you miss the exit jump.
If anyone gets stuck in it just draw your weapon and swing like your life depends on it.

That said, loving the game right now, surprisingly well polished so far and thought out, plenty customization that can be done on the fly, has wall climb on jump ledges, what's not to love!

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019
Carnal Instinct 0.3.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
Someone please post the torrent as a file attachment to the post. Or paste the magnet string as a text in the post.
That rpdl.net link is gated and the whole idea of rpdl.net is ridiculous, against the Torrent concept of distributed network of peer users sharing files from their computers all around the world.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Someone please post the torrent as a file attachment to the post. Or paste the magnet string as a text in the post.
That rpdl.net link is gated and the whole idea of rpdl.net is ridiculous, against the Torrent concept of distributed network of peer users sharing files from their computers all around the world.
Dude, all you need to use our torrents are: any nickname and 10 symbols password. No email is required. I don't understand a reason of your complains

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Guys, is the quest Blood Script bugged for you? No Draconic or City Watch spawn near the corpse.
I had that issue when using an old save (Previous version), need to restart from the beginning. If you're using a completely new save, then I'm not sure.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so whats the vore tag about?
There is a specific (blackout so you don't see it happen) death in the game that the developers joked about in that respect, and then later said was not vore. I screencapped the clarification from the devs and shared it here in the thread, reported the comment for a tag update, and the tag never vanished which means that whichever moderator handled the report decided to leave the tag in place.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So. Is that early draconid quest supposed to force you to become a draconid, much less a female one? Or did I miss something when doing it. Cause I have no interest in being a draconid, much less a female. If I was interested in being female, I wouldn't have chosen a male MC.

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
So. Is that early draconid quest supposed to force you to become a draconid, much less a female one? Or did I miss something when doing it. Cause I have no interest in being a draconid, much less a female. If I was interested in being female, I wouldn't have chosen a male MC.
The purpose of the quest is to unlock the Draconid skin (Male and Female). Once you find the Ritual Vessel you turn into the female version (That was the first version released in development) but you can immediately change to any other form (Including Draconid male).

To complete the quest you need to return to her as a Draconid (F or M). After that, entirely up to you.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1) The bug with non-moving faces (without emotions) don't fixed ... (they don’t move for me -_- ) .... the faces just froze at any scene ... Offers?
2) And if I buy the game (STEAM), then when it hits the release ... will it be updated to this status? Will I have to buy again?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The purpose of the quest is to unlock the Draconid skin (Male and Female). Once you find the Ritual Vessel you turn into the female version (That was the first version released in development) but you can immediately change to any other form (Including Draconid male).

To complete the quest you need to return to her as a Draconid (F or M). After that, entirely up to you.
Yeah. Eventually figured that out, via wiki. Biggest problem now is opening the stupid stash crate in the camp. And having the screen locking into the inventory. And staying there, regardless of how many times I hit esc. Game THINKS it's out, can draw and sheath weapons, jump, and can hear myself DOING that shit; but only see the damn stash inventory. Said fuckit at that point.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
How will H-price get [ upcoming Q3] [sex] I want you to impregnate me, in the Russian version, when you talk to the characters, I can't click on the answer, it just hangs

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes