VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
What he is trying to tell you is that if you go up to the search box, at the top right of this thread and enter the word incest, you would probably have found your answer.

If you did search for that word, you would have stumbled across 1 or 2 posts that mention that the 3 cat girls you can encounter and pay to have sex with are ... sisters, one is pure female and the other is a futa.

Technically, the game does have incest, but it does NOT include the main character having carnal knowledge of a sibling or close relative. So, if you are hoping to bone your relatives in this game, you're probably out of luck.
so no incest, ty ;)

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
I also have a huge problem finishing this quest Milk and Honey / Find the Right Eye within the Ruined Tomb. I found the key from the skeleton in the trap and return to the upper level. I even see the door (see screenshot) but I can't reach the door. Can anyone help?

The wiki does not help. It says to just go to the door. But there is no door to which you can simply go.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I also have a huge problem finishing this quest Milk and Honey / Find the Right Eye within the Ruined Tomb. I found the key from the skeleton in the trap and return to the upper level. I even see the door (see screenshot) but I can't reach the door. Can anyone help?

The wiki does not help. It says to just go to the door. But there is no door to which you can simply go.
That's the exit door. The key opens another one further down.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Ok thanks. Then can you tell me where the door is further down? I've been running in circles for 3 hours. And yes really, you can do a whole walk around since the last update. And I've really searched every nook and corner and can't find a door.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Ok I finally found the door. After about 4 hours of searching. I walked past it about 200 times because the door looks almost the same in the shadows as the other walls.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
there is really no other way to beat the Tomb Guardian? Now I have to go back and get a special weapon and then wander around the caves?

OMGmeow

May 20, 2021
Good afternoon, can someone share their save from the game? I would like to see what new things have been added, but I don’t want to go through from the very beginning, I will be infinitely grateful!

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Need help with a quest (Blood Script -Steam) At the first attempt - Draconid did NOT appear, at the second - City Watch + Draconid ... did not continue ... I'm afraid at the THIRD attempt, in general, everyone will die out -_- I can give you my SAVE file... please go through EXACTLY the moment with questioning all the witnesses...
P.s. The game started from the beginning... the documents in appdata were deleted ! Save location = AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames
My save file 1)BEFORE body (50M) 2) End Winter Winds moment 3)Find Dragon 4)Moment Thief...
If this don't work -_- please share YOU safe where you pass this moment + in start Boss i don't kill she i slave she... thx. 8\

SoloCobra

Oct 15, 2021
Mostly complete v0.3.55 save file (missing most human hairstyles and a few clothing articles) with extended sliders
Can you include all files from saved games folder? Because I can't load save file with only those two files.

Last edited:

fi809

Jun 20, 2020
Picked up anubis left eye, but I cannot hand it in. Seen a post from June mentioning this bug and I am shocked it hasn't been fixed. Literally cannot continue this questline.

Saw that the eye is in the regular inventory instead of the quest items one, so that is why. I don't understand though, why the game check doesn't if the item is in the inventory, not just the quest one.

kristjan390

Dec 29, 2017
I can´t seem to find male draconid, while asking witnesses during Blood Script quest. Is he the "Scetchy Draconid"?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes