muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
:HideThePain:
thanks for the answer, I'll be back on the next update or at least until the pregnancy update finally arrive
(y)It should be in the next update after they switch to Unreal Engine 5, but it'll be a few months before it gets posted here.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
I have a question are you able to enslave anybody or just certain characters.
I think for now there is only two NPC that is posible to enslave. Black cat and Inquisitor of Bast. But i think it is inposible to nail them for now. There is no interaction with inquisitor and cat only tells you that your form is unfiting and thats it

Reactions: Mr. Jekyll/Hyde

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
The developers have already explicitly confirmed pregnancy is implemented in UE5, and that it will be in UE5 when UE5 becomes available. That means it becomes available to subscribers as of the very next update, and available to Steam players by the end of the year.
that's when I will join the patreon, really got me excited

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
As I understand it, only my characters faces do not move during animation? -_- luck 100 lvl...

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Is there any way to switch the eyes and makeup on the human female's face? The default looks bad....

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
what you mean...i asked how is this game having an incest tag, I'm asking between whom and whom
What he is trying to tell you is that if you go up to the search box, at the top right of this thread and enter the word incest, you would probably have found your answer.

If you did search for that word, you would have stumbled across 1 or 2 posts that mention that the 3 cat girls you can encounter and pay to have sex with are ... sisters, one is pure female and the other is a futa.

Technically, the game does have incest, but it does NOT include the main character having carnal knowledge of a sibling or close relative. So, if you are hoping to bone your relatives in this game, you're probably out of luck.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes