TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
only steam updates come here
There isn't a changelog for this one either, just a Patreon/Subscribestar post mentioning that this one actually is the last, final update for UE4, that next month starts their modified subscriber update schedule (one big update per month, with a one month delay for the lower tier), and that this update has updated jiggle physics for the centauress and a futa-only DSS scene with her. Plus mention of plans for more with her, which obviously can't happen until the UE5 build manages to get back to the area they set up for UE4.

Reactions: ViviX12

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
0.3.57 add scenes for female centaur. But only for futa players. But is more scenes in a future for male and female characters.
And next update for public in 2023 year or December in 2022. Long update, but big update.

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Which lines can i modify on saveeditonline.com just to get the extended sliders? I just want to start a fresh game with huge boobs.

Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
The map says that you can sex Eleia the centauress you free ( ) but I can't seem to trigger this scene. Anyone know?

manman1265

Sep 6, 2021
Which lines can i modify on saveeditonline.com just to get the extended sliders? I just want to start a fresh game with huge boobs.
There's a long section of values that have a min and max assigned to them (example pictured below).

1664904391967.png

Set all of your body proportions in game to something that's not default, then find the section I just mentioned and look for a set of numbers that have a very long decimal point (like picture 2) and change the min & max values that pertain to these numbers. I recommend -8 and 8 for the min and max.

1664904647782.png

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
The map says that you can sex Eleia the centauress you free ( ) but I can't seem to trigger this scene. Anyone know?
probably added to the wiki for the Patreon release, not available in the current version released here

Reactions: Tazmodian

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
There's a long section of values that have a min and max assigned to them (example pictured below).

View attachment 2081664

Set all of your body proportions in game to something that's not default, then find the section I just mentioned and look for a set of numbers that have a very long decimal point (like picture 2) and change the min & max values that pertain to these numbers. I recommend -8 and 8 for the min and max.

View attachment 2081670
Any reason why they made this so obnoxious to get huge boobs?

Reactions: archmancer8

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017

View attachment 2081664

View attachment 2081670
Thanks for the info, manman. Yeah, it causes clipping issues with all the clothes, but so worth.
For the badonkazookahonkadonks.

puffn34

Feb 26, 2020
hi i have finished the game now i have collected everything and also fulfilled all the tasks what i do now

Centaurwannabe

Mar 12, 2020
This game messed up my PC mouse settings and now every game has the insanely sensative mouse settings this game has... wtf
Ive eddited settings unplugged replugged in nothing fixes this shit.

even on the slowest settings the mouse is insanely sensative...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DOSFox
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes