whf

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, this seems to be like Wild Life, but more focused on actual gameplay. Will give it a try, eventually, when the time permits.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Hi All,

We won't beat about the bush; we'll be delaying the UE5 build. It's something we'd tried to avoid doing, but due to a combination of staff sickness and some elements which simply need more time to reach a quality we're happy with, we need to delay.

There's no single element we can point to and say "this is the cause of the delay", it's just a lot of small things which have added up. We attempted to buckle down and take the hit of increased workload, but three weeks of 14 hour workdays have caught up with us and we need to ease off the gas.

In the words of Shigeru Miyamoto; a delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. In the meantime here's a sneaky preview of The Library Tal-Senet, a location you'll become very familiar with in the first chapter of the game.

There will still be an update this month, as we can spend a bit of time wrapping up one of the new characters and porting it back into the UE4 build in time for Halloween.

We know that you'll be disappointed with this news, honestly we're gutted having to make this call, but we hope you understand the reasoning behind the decision.

Team Carnal Instinct

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Oh no... This may be beginning of the end. Oh... with heavy hearts we have to delay this build... Sadly we have to delay it again. Hope you will understand....
Sorry. There have been issues again.
Don't worry, we still work on V3... I-I mean UE5 build. We promise...
Okay this may be a hyperbole on my part, but please understand that I want to die.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
"In the words of Shigeru Miyamoto; a delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. "

I feel like Miyamoto made the wrong assumption that every game is eventually finished.

Reactions: 72 man and vulkr

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
man, people being real pissy about some delays in a game that so far has one of best track records when it comes to delivering things on time
moving engines is no small thing for game development, potential for things to go less than ideal is big
I'm just scared of this turning into new Teraurge. Not again... not again...

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Dear sweet God how do I exit the cave in no rest for the wicked? Why in all gods green earth is their dungeon design so painfully unintuitive. I spent a full half hour checking every fake nook in that goddamn cave before just killing myself.

They need a goddamn minimap for these instances immediately.

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
They've had a grand total of three delays on a twice-monthly delivery schedule over the course of two years, iirc. That's incredibly good. People here are just super pessimistic and constantly looking for reasons to take a fresh dump on developers.
Not even taking into account that at least one of those delays was due to one of their core team members having their hand injured (Not broken it turns out) after being attacked by someone with a spade.

I think they can be forgiven for that.

Last edited:

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock those five penis shapes? The three void tainted members, Enchanted dracoquine manhood, and Ultimatus Manhood? The only answer I can find is "This items is exclusive subscriber item" so not even buying the game from steam would give it to me... which sucks. The version of the game from f95 doesn't have those genitals shapes. Can't even find some modders who could give it to us plebeyans.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone knows how to unlock those five penis shapes? The three void tainted members, Enchanted dracoquine manhood, and Ultimatus Manhood? The only answer I can find is "This items is exclusive subscriber item" so not even buying the game from steam would give it to me... which sucks. The version of the game from f95 doesn't have those genitals shapes. Can't even find some modders who could give it to us plebeyans.
because they're patreon exclusive
and they're the only patreon exclusive content in the whole game
tho weren't the void ones related to a questline?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i already have vessel of q'tesh in inventory but i can't give it nemphys, cannot equip it, in dialog options "I found the vessel of q'tesh" is shown in red and not accessible

PS: i also noticed that the vessel is somehow under General in my inventory, not in Quest items, is that a bug?

Last edited:

at433

Oct 20, 2017
and wheres the pickup location in liquid gold, the spot on the map is just a bare mountain

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes