TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone knows how to unlock those five penis shapes? The three void tainted members, Enchanted dracoquine manhood, and Ultimatus Manhood? The only answer I can find is "This items is exclusive subscriber item" so not even buying the game from steam would give it to me... which sucks. The version of the game from f95 doesn't have those genitals shapes. Can't even find some modders who could give it to us plebeyans.
Nope, only the version from Their paywall comes with that content. If it wasn't for that crappy move, I would be a supporter.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
and why when i save, the PC girl is naked, when i load that save, she's dressed in bandages again?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so played through the quests and i just wanted to leave my thoughts.

Firstly, the graphics and all that are awesome, well done. The game was enjoyable, the combat was handled well and the overall game feels really unique.

Here are my critiques, the game is a definite "here's the game, figure it out" type which isn't bad but at the same time a bit confusing, going into the game I wasn't sure what any of the controls were and was looking through the settings at the key bindings to figure it all out, a quick pop up menu with basic controls would be nice. When it comes to the carnal mechanic, definitely explain that as I activated it and had no clue what it was or how it was used. Next would be the controller support, its basically non-existent and if you try to use a controller 1 button activates 32 or 3 things, example the carnal button on a controller also opens the keyboard for some reason, and there is no way to change it. Next, the grindiness of your carnal level, with how little it is explained it is easy to miss special dialogue during interactions on quests if you don't have the right carnal level, something I did not find out until I noticed a dialogue option that was greyed out and had looked it up on the wiki, basically you need to find the wandering npcs using the carnal mechanic and have a lot of sex as you only get 50 xp each time, which isn't too bad until you reach level 6 because the xp requirement goes from 810 xp required to get level 6 to 4820 xp for level 7, this will cause you to spend a huge chunk of time just trying to level up and the xp requirements just get higher from there. Next is when crafting, if you leave items in storage you do need to run back and get them out of storage to craft weapons/food/potions, it is a bit annoying and honestly would be better if you did not have to do this. Lastly would be the species you can be in game, when playing if you do a quest called "footsteps of the dragon" you get a quest reward that unlocks the lesser draconid which basically makes the rest of the species worthless as the species gives the highest stats, especially the female as you also get a special item for the female version only, the only other species worth getting is the void spirit which is actually better than the lesser draconid as the natural armour is higher, you just have to re-equip all your gear as when switching to this species causes your gear to unequip, something that is hopefully fixed.

Bugs I noticed, there was actually only 3. The first was when you interact with your storage, if you put something into storage the screen freezes and you have to reload the game to get rid of the storage screen, this only happens when storing items. Second, there is a spot near an npc named Euthymius, you meet him during a quest, that is a garden of sorts, if you step into the garden you sink into the ground, get pulled to a corner and stuck in a falling animation, thankfully you can spam jump and grab the nearby ledge to get out but it is pretty clear it is a bug. Finally, third, there was a strange bug when I was crafting weapons, I did have the required materials but for some reason after making 1 sword the crafting locked out and no matter what I did I could not fix it without fully exiting the game.

Overall I would definitely give this game a 7 out of 10, it is enjoyable, the character customization is awesome and the fact you can change on the fly is really interesting. The gameplay is fun, the combat is fluid and the visuals of the game are really impressive. However the game feels short because of how fast you can progress through the quests, I understand the game is still in alpha, and once you finish the quests the only real thing left is just wander around killing random mobs or having sex with the npcs. The game is for sure worth playing and I'm excited to see what is added in the future.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Geez
I see this game for sometime soo I try it out and getting destroy by venus? the guy that guard the place from some god offering quest that no scene to take god cock came out of statue yet
the guy kept spam power attack and stun lock me even the guy out of stamina

seeing dude top of me there
my thought is
kinda want more of sex part. It just like watching galley or something.....I play even more indie game than this and there some sex gameplay there. Tho i hope there are more option to sex that not bout watching at least The story and stuff is it where the game gonna go? I not getting it but it not like I never enjoy any game with story(Not much of story dude) and I like the graphic and everything. giving me ASS Creeed vibes is good but the sex part also AAA where I just have to watch the cut scene and done with it like other AAA.
and gosh
I wish could toggle running
quailty of life and stuff
no point in W and only walking all day when there are no way to go faster yet

Oh btw
the temple to the left if facing entrance
there some clip and foundation part got no texture and I can run through

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Geez
I see this game for sometime soo I try it out and getting destroy by venus? the guy that guard the place from some god offering quest that no scene to take god cock came out of statue yet
the guy kept spam power attack and stun lock me even the guy out of stamina
are you referring to the quest that has the statue with the horse dick? if you are struggling with killing the fake god go back at a later time when you are higher level, or go get a bone sword from the mobs just north of your camp

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
nah i came back his already 1 Hp after our last fight
that last fight was dude suddenly spam power attack and stun me block til my block ran out of stamina so health instead
It stunning to the point i cant move and stuff like keep taking it in even his out of stamina

Last edited:

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone have the latest version I could yoink?
1. Only Steam Versions, latest is already here (Updated Quarterly, next update Late December)
2. Patreon builds are protected (Contains traceable data, requires sacrificing an account for every update). Will also reveal any methods used to get around it encouraging the Devs to waste development time patching it which means less content more delays etc.
3. Only change so far (Most activity is focussed on the UE5 development) is one sex scene with the Female Centaur

Reactions: mdaka42

hentailover212abc

Oct 13, 2022
when i went to save one of the people who were locked up in cages(the people that you send to your camp) there was no one in the cage...anyone have any idea what is wrong?

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
Near the end of Liquid Gold Sekerti offers you to try his prototype for yourself.
Is it atm possible to actually 'try' it??

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes