Volcannon

May 27, 2018
Is there a reason why the guide/hints limited are members only?

Also, how do I use a shield?

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
the anubis quest is buger. "milk and honey

I saw a video on youtube, when we are in the cave there must be a book on the ground, it does not appear, then a skeleton but it does not appear either.

Syndra

Apr 21, 2018
I've been following this game for quite some time, keeping an eye on the roadmap, which I don't thinka has changed all that much throughout the year. Most of the changes I have to find through changelogs. I will enjoy this game so much more when they implement player pregnancy and breeding. It's already very pretty and developed, that will just make it that much better for me. Just... gotta wait.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a feeling that the Version that we played, will be completely scrapped. The new version is in a completely different location. -_- We will see.

• Thinking Face

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
I've been following this game for quite some time, keeping an eye on the roadmap, which I don't thinka has changed all that much throughout the year. Most of the changes I have to find through changelogs. I will enjoy this game so much more when they implement player pregnancy and breeding. It's already very pretty and developed, that will just make it that much better for me. Just... gotta wait.
I still didn't play the game because of this. When those features are added, I can enjoy the gameplay at it's finest

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I know how you feel. I've been waiting for ages for anal scenes and the slave management camp system to be implemented.
When the game got the guard's blackmail scene, I thought: "YEAH! FUCKING FINALLY!".

As someone said back in the thread, it seems they are more focused on the gameplay mechanics than the fucking sex mechanics.
Also, one of the funding sources is Patreon. So, I don't know if the game will ever have more rape scenes, blackmailing, defeat sex for both players and enemies, etc.

Syndra

Apr 21, 2018
I have been just fine tracking the game's progress, hopefully, one day we can all enjoy the game in all its glory! Or at least most of it's glory since I don't think I've ever seen a crowd-funded h-game actually reach a 90%-100% finished stage before the creators start a new project. But my list of things I track is... limited, basically just things with a player-based pregnancy tag, which are few and far between, and even when it is featured it is usually a side note kind of thing that is a quick event with no substance behind it.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I have been just fine tracking the game's progress, hopefully, one day we can all enjoy the game in all its glory! Or at least most of it's glory since I don't think I've ever seen a crowd-funded h-game actually reach a 90%-100% finished stage before the creators start a new project. But my list of things I track is... limited, basically just things with a player-based pregnancy tag, which are few and far between, and even when it is featured it is usually a side note kind of thing that is a quick event with no substance behind it.
I know how you feel, mate. We all know.
Everyone has THE tag or THAT tag combination.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes