Oct 15, 2018
Wow , my friend was right , I used to refuse to believe when he said that Assassin's creed: Furries is exist , now I witnesses this Assassin's creed: Furries he mentioned with my bare eyes. He was right at the very beginning.

9kvzgd1jqek51.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/ and nanajosh

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Apologies if this has already been answered but

There is a non-consensual toggle in the "Gameplay" tab of the settings menu however I have yet to see any NC or CNC content.
What does it affect? are there certain characters or events that trigger NC content?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So when do we get our grubby little hands on the new UE5 version? Christmas? April 2023? December of next year? 2077?

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Carnal Instinct, together with Wild Life and the most original of all YUNA, remain the most full-round "true games" I've seen so far, with Wicked Island and Khalisha (a combat gameplay, this last one I mentioned, which looks as such challenging as intriguing like only a few real AAA games have) right behind them. These are the poker of titles I follow with the upmost interest.

Anyway... I'm playing it right now and my first thought is I would have added much more things to discover from roaming scatterer all over an environment I'm loving to explore already so far.

O O
. o .

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ZonesIntruder is starting to developing his own first ever game. Will it be an adult game!?? Awesome would be, doing that. Only issues.... the massive need of sex animations. The hunt for collaborations will start soon!

Last edited:

FelipeLP

Oct 16, 2019
Man, i WANT to give the devs money for this game but i have zero interest in furry content, and judging from the comments on steam most players feel the same way about this game. I really hope they make the financially smart decision and at the very least add an option to toggle on human heads for the NPCs.

FelipeLP

Oct 16, 2019
Carnal Instinct, together with Wild Life and the most original of all YUNA, remain the most full-round "true games" I've seen so far, with Wicked Island and Khalisha (a combat gameplay, this last one I mentioned, which looks as such challenging as intriguing like only a few real AAA games have) right behind them. These are the poker of titles I follow with the upmost interest.

Anyway... I'm playing it right now and my first thought is I would have added much more things to discover from roaming scatterer all over an environment I'm loving to explore already so far.

O O
. o .

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ZonesIntruder is starting to developing his own first ever game. Will it be an adult game!?? Awesome would be, doing that. Only issues.... the massive need of sex animations. The hunt for collaborations will start soon!
Under the Witch has the potential to become an actual turn-based RPG as well. The foundations for it are already there...

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
2. Patreon builds are protected (Contains traceable data, requires sacrificing an account for every update). Will also reveal any methods used to get around it encouraging the Devs to waste development time patching it which means less content more delays etc.
speaking of patreon builds... are they monthly pay, or on patreon you can pay once? the part with paying monthly for a new build seems rather extreme if thats the case lol

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
speaking of patreon builds... are they monthly pay, or on patreon you can pay once? the part with paying monthly for a new build seems rather extreme if thats the case lol
You can pay once on Patreon to get access to the latest update for that calendar month e.g. Pay December 1st to get access until December 31st (At least 1 update), Pay 15th December to get access until December 31st, then cancel your subscription before 1st January.

Or, buy on Steam once and get access to all future updates but at a reduced rate e.g. 1 large update every 3 months.

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
You can pay once on Patreon to get access to the latest update for that calendar month e.g. Pay December 1st to get access until December 31st (At least 1 update), Pay 15th December to get access until December 31st, then cancel your subscription before 1st January.

Or, buy on Steam once and get access to all future updates but at a reduced rate e.g. 1 large update every 3 months.
Cheaper option considering this game can be in development for 3 years at least considering the vast landscape and all the potential plot points that arise with them.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Under the Witch has the potential to become an actual turn-based RPG as well. The foundations for it are already there...
Ain't my cup of tea, a turn-based RPG, but it's good to know there are more projects with potential to become good games out there. adult games should "adult" in every sense of the word. Unfortunately most games, even the good looking ones, are just about young dudes dreaming on being Andrew Tate and just low-end material for fapping-stooges! :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes