worldgate

Feb 28, 2022
I think this game is what has caused me to skip early access pr0n games entirely. If they had mentioned that this was for old builds with 3-6 month wait times i would not have purchased it. Guess in about 3-6 months i can try out what ever 15 mins of content they give us plebs on steam lol.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
That doesn't sound right. The UE4 centaur scene involved a male centaur fucking the player. The new ones in UE5 have a male, futa, and female centaur, all of which can have relations with players of any gender configuration. While the male and futa centaur could be made to work with the UE4 animations in a pinch, the female one certainly cannot unless they've also implemented some form of centaur strapon.

View attachment 3226565
They still are going with the oversized horse pussy like in Hotel Elera? Am I the only one who finds that visually displeasing? I mean things got to be tight, you could hide a whole semi truck inside that pussy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cobalt (aka James)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They still are going with the oversized horse pussy like in Hotel Elera? Am I the only one who finds that visually displeasing? I mean things got to be tight, you could hide a whole semi truck inside that pussy.
It's a more appropriately sized pussy for the cock my test character is running than my character's is for the one she winds up taking in those screenshots.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
It's a more appropriately sized pussy for the cock my test character is running than my character's is for the one she winds up taking in those screenshots.
As mentioned before, to each his own. It just makes me sad, there is already little female centaur content out there and much of it is either futa stuff or things like that, is it to much to ask that there is some resemblance to reality? I mean even the pose in the screenshots are awkward and anatomically impossible, because hind legs of a horse can't bend like that without breaking their ligaments and tendons.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
i am complely lost were i can find the more recently updated version of u5 and u4?
The most recent UE4 version is linked in the OP. The UE5 version linked in OP is one version back, because the most recent version is a Patreon version that requires sharing enough information to compromise an account and get it banned from their Patreon in order to function.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
The most recent UE4 version is linked in the OP. The UE5 version linked in OP is one version back, because the most recent version is a Patreon version that requires sharing enough information to compromise an account and get it banned from their Patreon in order to function.
Are you sure? Upload dates seems to be like:
U4 2023-10-05
U5 2023-12-23

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
which version should i download?
They are basically different games. UE4 is older with more content. Think of it as a proof of concept with a good amount of sex scenes and quests 5-8 hours depending on how quick you are and if you use online help or look for everything yourself. On it's own its a fun game and worth keeping.

UE5 is the new build, you can tell they are building up to a bigger game here.

Last edited:

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
[UE5 Version]

Unfortunately, the control is complete crap and cannot be changed correctly without massive errors.

Either the figure no longer runs to the left, or no longer runs backwards.

Greetings to the developer... please check beforehand whether you can actually move the figure correctly and avoid getting a cramp in your hands, thank you!

I need your help please for a working CONFIG.

Can someone please write me a CONFIG with the following bindings, because either the game crashes for me, or my figure no longer moves to the left, or to the right after that and please also change the sensitivity of the controllers X and Y axis, he saves it not me.

google translator (because really annoyed)

2024.01.09 Bild 01.png 2024.01.09 Bild 03.png 2024.01.09 Bild 02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
[UE5 Version]

Unfortunately, the control is complete crap and cannot be changed correctly without massive errors.

Either the figure no longer runs to the left, or no longer runs backwards.

Greetings to the developer... please check beforehand whether you can actually move the figure correctly and avoid getting a cramp in your hands, thank you!

I need your help please for a working CONFIG.

Can someone please write me a CONFIG with the following bindings, because either the game crashes for me, or my figure no longer moves to the left, or to the right after that and please also change the sensitivity of the controllers X and Y axis, he saves it not me.

google translator (because really annoyed)

View attachment 3247236 View attachment 3247239 View attachment 3247249
I'm not even sure the option menu keeps whatever changes you make, so you would have the same problem each time you open the game because the changes reset. That's what happened to me with the graphic options, had to redo everything everytime.
I would just suggest you to stay away from the UE5 build for now to avoid any headaches. The build only has under an hour of content anyway, you're not missing much.

EDIT : File added, tested and verified.
After doing some fiddling, hopefully this should work for you.
Put the file here : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\Config\Windows
If you don't know how to access this location, press the window key + R, write %localappdata% and confirm.

EDIT 2 : Nevermind, after some testing, some keys don't seem to get recognized by the game, so yeah, back to my original response. Sadly, either play with the default controls or just forget about the game and come back after an update or two.

Last edited:

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
I'm not even sure the option menu keeps whatever changes you make, so you would have the same problem each time you open the game because the changes reset. That's what happened to me with the graphic options, had to redo everything everytime.
I would just suggest you to stay away from the UE5 build for now to avoid any headaches. The build only has under an hour of content anyway, you're not missing much.

EDIT : File added, tested and verified.
After doing some fiddling, hopefully this should work for you.
Put the file here : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\Config\Windows
If you don't know how to access this location, press the window key + R, write %localappdata% and confirm.

EDIT 2 : Nevermind, after some testing, some keys don't seem to get recognized by the game, so yeah, back to my original response. Sadly, either play with the default controls or just forget about the game and come back after an update or two.
Thank you for your quick answer !
Indeed the CONFIG you send me works perfectly.
So far i can't find any problem with it.
But it is still strange that i can't config by myself in game lol.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I wanted to ask, was there anyway to get more essence in game if you wanted to unlock any more morphs in the current version?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes