EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
You need more Vram (its just a UE5 thing)
But you can try this
learn to read, this image is from a youtube video, not from me.
I have a very good PC an can play the game with max settings.
I postet the image to show the color difference of the 2 game versions, the old version was more orange tinted and looked better.

20240121130742_1.jpg
20240121130931_1.jpg
20240121131511_1.jpg
20240121132454_1.jpg

Last edited:

Takezo1000

Oct 17, 2020
I'm trying to bind the movement buttons to the arrow keys, but only forward and right are properly assigned. Down and left remain locked to A S, despite the settings showing the left and down.

Edit: I also tried to change them to any other keybind and they don't work, so the problem is the menu not working for these keys.

Last edited:

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I'm trying to bind the movement buttons to the arrow keys, but only forward and right are properly assigned. Down and left remain locked to A S, despite the settings showing the left and down.

Edit: I also tried to change them to any other keybind and they don't work, so the problem is the menu not working for these keys.
I've made a custom config for a player not too long ago.
Reposting the file here, you might have to change some keys around since it's custom, but the arrow keys should work.

Put the file here : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\Config\Windows
If you don't know how to access this location, press the window key + R, write %localappdata% and confirm.

NekoMiyaHinata

Jan 22, 2024
theres a big problem two different underwears in ue4 ver use the same picture ,one of them should hide the nippl ,but its not
its totally the same type with another one ,or it was be deleted but the picture show us still remain ,so game use the same underwear but picture different?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
theres a big problem two different underwears in ue4 ver use the same picture ,one of them should hide the nippl ,but its not
its totally the same type with another one ,or it was be deleted but the picture show us still remain ,so game use the same underwear but picture different?
As soon as you mention UE4 it doesn't matter, that build isn't being developed anymore.
UE5 is the only build being developed now

Reactions: MrStal0ne

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
New devlog here:
Copied below:

Hi all, New Year, New Updates. We're currently working on several different parts of the game at once, so that we can work towards DSS 2.0 whilst also pushing a smaller update in the meantime. There will be individual posts regarding these as we go, but for now here's the birds eye view of some of what we're doing right now...

Quality of Life & Bugfixes
Everything from fixing sliding textures, combat improvements, and new UI work, gaining essence from slain mobs, and enemies that no longer chase you forever. There's a boatload of minor and major bugfixes already done and a lot of others on our radar.

Enemies & Exotics... and Ophyx
We miss the scaled aquatic predators that lurk the waterlogged edges of the Euphoris, so these "basic" crocodilians will be returning shortly. They're far from the only denizens of the crocodile demigod's domain that are planned, but they're a much needed threat to the damper parts of Sabu.

A chunky crocodilian-themed exotic NPC will also make an appearance, for now I'll leave the details to your imagination... but they'll get a post all to themselves soon enough.

Ophyx will hopefully also be making their debut appearance, though technically they're already mentioned in dialogue. These serpent/chickens are kept for their eggs and meat, and will be a common sight in the poorer farms and villages. Still on the drawing-board stage, there's some work yet to go on these flying serpents.

Worldbuilding & Quests
We've blocked out a large new zone to dovetail with the new enemies and content, whilst existing zones have added content. To make things feel more alive we've also got fishing and harvesting as working prototypes. (Moswen will be more than happy to show you how to properly use a rod...)

New upcoming quests include a crocodile's harem, a standoff with slavers, and an inquisitor with doubts.

Nenu
A new song about a busty drake girl. This is the most important part of what we're working on.

DSS (Dynamic Sex System) 2.0 & Romance
This needs an entire post to itself, so watch this space.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Just my theory here, but since the update mentions both plant harvesting and slavers, I reckon the "large new zone" may be (part of) Ephos Tjeb-Heq - southwest of the current area - as its land is split between wealthy farmers and the Slavers' Cabal.

View attachment 3289472 View attachment 3289473
Remember, the map is color coded by planned implementation timeframe. Yellow -> Green -> Orange -> Red. So there are several regions (including Ephos Tjeb-Heq) that are planned for iterative development.

Soundwave0012

May 31, 2019
So i have a problem in game (i think so?).

attaching screenshots of missions.

i think i did some quest(defeating a creature in cave) before meeting the captain and now i cant talk to him after priestess.

is this supposed to happen or what?

please help!!!

If the solution is do the quest again please share the latest save file (not have much resources for heal and stamina)

Screenshot 2024-01-26 070815.png Screenshot 2024-01-26 070853.png Screenshot 2024-01-26 070927.png

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017

i think i did some quest(defeating a creature in cave) before meeting the captain and now i cant talk to him after priestess.

please help!!!

If the solution is do the quest again please share the latest save file (not have much resources for heal and stamina)
I remember doing that but I did it in order and had no issues. You likely soft locked yourself. This all is early for UE5, so expect it to be damn buggy. Although I wouldn't waste your time, there isn't anything past that quest other than a minute of non-important dialog and that's the end of it.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I remember doing that but I did it in order and had no issues. You likely soft locked yourself. This all is early for UE5, so expect it to be damn buggy. Although I wouldn't waste your time, there isn't anything past that quest other than a minute of non-important dialog and that's the end of it.
Gods this game. Has it reached Battlefield level of buggy? Mainly BF4.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Gods this game. Has it reached Battlefield level of buggy? Mainly BF4.
If you read back into the patch notes or the thread, the game is ported from UE4 to UE5. Every game that does encounters bugs and incompatibility issues that need to be reworked. Some more than others.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
If you read back into the patch notes or the thread, the game is ported from UE4 to UE5. Every game that does encounters bugs and incompatibility issues that need to be reworked. Some more than others.
I get what your saying but my comment was to be taken in a joking way. I know moving from UE4 to UE5 will cause bugs to pop up. I was just making a little joke about UE5 being a buggy mess that might be on the same level of buggy, like the launch of BF4.

Reactions: Mordona

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017

please help!!!

View attachment 3296987 View attachment 3297000 View attachment 3297003

Actually no, you didn't softlock yourself, I did the quest the same way(one punched big bad monster, got their head and went and found those guys. What you have to do is talk to the priestess. She will have a dialogue option about having killed the beast. Then she will tell you to show it to Captain Asim. Then the quest ends and they will go on their merry way (not sure if the next time you're there, they're gone. I haven't checked that myself).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rKnight
Oct 2, 2018
New Version feels worse even if the graphics are a bit better. Yes, I know it's not as feature complete as the UE4 one was but just from the intro and the play area it's really bad. To many dried-out mummy monsters and story feels so much worse than the UE4 version. Just looking at that roadmap makes me think they will burn themselves out trying to add all these areas and quests in the new version when they had a perfectly good fleshed out system, they could have expanded on in the UE4 version. The UE4 version was a decent size, had a decent but not overly complicated storyline, plus felt way more fleshed out with items, sex scenes, and npcs. With the dried-out mummies being confined to mostly tombs or parts of the map they never felt thrust upon you like this newer version.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes