godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is it worth trying the ue5 version just for the pregnancy? how in depth is it? are there belly physics at all, does the belly actually grow and how big does it get.

Reactions: Mindrem

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
is it worth trying the ue5 version just for the pregnancy? how in depth is it? are there belly physics at all, does the belly actually grow and how big does it get.
Very little depth. The belly grows but there's no "birth" scene, it's just "ohp you gave birth but for ~reasons~ (we haven't coded your offspring yet) your child was whisked away." There also used to be a bug where if you got pregnant some of your stats would permanently lower and wouldn't go back up after your pregnancy ended, despite them being supposed to, and this stacked. I never noticed any belly physics, but that may just be because I never got pregnant myself, and it gets to about average pregnancy size just before birth, maybe a little smaller.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Very little depth. The belly grows but there's no "birth" scene, it's just "ohp you gave birth but for ~reasons~ (we haven't coded your offspring yet) your child was whisked away." There also used to be a bug where if you got pregnant some of your stats would permanently lower and wouldn't go back up after your pregnancy ended, despite them being supposed to, and this stacked. I never noticed any belly physics, but that may just be because I never got pregnant myself, and it gets to about average pregnancy size just before birth, maybe a little smaller.
so it sounds mid... and it took them how many years too add some sort of pregnancy mechanic? they couldn't have done this back before ue4 was phased out.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
so it sounds mid... and it took them how many years too add some sort of pregnancy mechanic? they couldn't have done this back before ue4 was phased out.
yea I guess that's fair, I think about it like this:
From what I understand the game is going to be just as big as the legend of zelda breath of the wild.
and botw took 5 years to develop with 300 people working on it daily.

so development is going to be slower cuz it's not 300 people working on it every day yk?
like the quests, interactions with other people, the world building so it doesn't feel empty and the modelling and all that takes time sadly.
Basically I feel like this is more an adventure game that features sexual content and not the other way around xD

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
yea I guess that's fair, I think about it like this:
From what I understand the game is going to be just as big as the legend of zelda breath of the wild.
and botw took 5 years to develop with 300 people working on it daily.

so development is going to be slower cuz it's not 300 people working on it every day yk?
like the quests, interactions with other people, the world building so it doesn't feel empty and the modelling and all that takes time sadly.
Basically I feel like this is more an adventure game that features sexual content and not the other way around xD
Except the devs of BotW probably had some kind of deadline from Nintendo. CI devs however, don't have any kind of deadline, they can drag the project as long as the Patreon money keeps flowing. Hopefully they'll have it out before UE6 comes out or else...

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Damaris' sword? Nope.

It was asked here but given a shit answer.

It was asked here but ignored.

It was asked here but also ignored.

Quest marker disappears. Damaris' sword doesn't exist, apparently.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Damaris' sword? Nope.

It was asked here but given a shit answer.

It was asked here but ignored.

It was asked here but also ignored.

Quest marker disappears. Damaris' sword doesn't exist, apparently.
Dang, I can give a good short answer to this. The simple answer is: the sword exists if you make it your first job to talk to Damaris, get the quest, then make her sword the first thing you pick up the moment you wake up in the zone past the tutorial zone. Okay, I am kind of exaggerating but for people who know how buggy this game is they'll feel I'm telling the figurative truth. Otherwise you'll find the exact same sword, but it somehow doesn't count as Damaris' sword. Glorious spaghetti code!

It has been a long time since I played and I only have an old version I'm not willing to boot up now so please tolerate my lack of ability to specify exact names and locations.

First, go to the taberna where Damaris is, talk to her, get the quest. I may as well add that you should ask about taking off your mask because if you don't you don't get the quest to do that. It's weird that roleplaying dialogue a certain way can lock you out of the main quest to get your fun-looking body.

Secondly, on the roads towards the taberna across a thin walkway over a stream, past this walkway will be a cave tunnel where 3 statues form the scene of a woman sexed (raped?) by 2 men. This statue arrangement in this tunnel is unique in the whole game. Just outside that tunnel between the tunnel and the bridge, a statue stands with a sword plunged into it. This is Damaris' sword.

Bonus: It bugs out hella often, often spawning multiple copies of said sword in the same place. You can probably score at least 1 more copy to keep one for yourself after you give on to Damaris. You can even sell Damaris' sword to Damaris and she won't recognize it... making this approach impossible as a solution to resolve a bugged sword quest but nice as extra income. It's a decently fast and strong sword with a nice blocking bonus and a nice crit chance. However the poisonous viper sword is overall better for DPS, there's a 2-handed big blade that gives you a nice moveset though not much more damage, and there's a one-handed axe around though I've not seen the quest to get it yet.

I'm super busy these days and the previous update didn't seem to add much. I might get the next version after and play that for a while though.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Dang, I can give a good short answer to this. The simple answer is: the sword exists if you make it your first job to talk to Damaris, get the quest, then make her sword the first thing you pick up the moment you wake up in the zone past the tutorial zone. Okay, I am kind of exaggerating but for people who know how buggy this game is they'll feel I'm telling the figurative truth. Otherwise you'll find the exact same sword, but it somehow doesn't count as Damaris' sword. Glorious spaghetti code!

It has been a long time since I played and I only have an old version I'm not willing to boot up now so please tolerate my lack of ability to specify exact names and locations.

First, go to the taberna where Damaris is, talk to her, get the quest. I may as well add that you should ask about taking off your mask because if you don't you don't get the quest to do that. It's weird that roleplaying dialogue a certain way can lock you out of the main quest to get your fun-looking body.

Secondly, on the roads towards the taberna across a thin walkway over a stream, past this walkway will be a cave tunnel where 3 statues form the scene of a woman sexed (raped?) by 2 men. This statue arrangement in this tunnel is unique in the whole game. Just outside that tunnel between the tunnel and the bridge, a statue stands with a sword plunged into it. This is Damaris' sword.

Bonus: It bugs out hella often, often spawning multiple copies of said sword in the same place. You can probably score at least 1 more copy to keep one for yourself after you give on to Damaris. You can even sell Damaris' sword to Damaris and she won't recognize it... making this approach impossible as a solution to resolve a bugged sword quest but nice as extra income. It's a decently fast and strong sword with a nice blocking bonus and a nice crit chance. However the poisonous viper sword is overall better for DPS, there's a 2-handed big blade that gives you a nice moveset though not much more damage, and there's a one-handed axe around though I've not seen the quest to get it yet.

I'm super busy these days and the previous update didn't seem to add much. I might get the next version after and play that for a while though.
I appreciate the assist. Your clues led me to it.

So to clear this up even more with screen shots, Damaris' sword is here:

In-game screenshot and map point, because fuck this quest.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
I get blue screen error(video tdr failure) while trying to open game(UE5 version). I hope thats not about my graphic card.Is there anyone happen this with laptop?

My card : Gtx 1050 4gb (laptop)

Edit : I know my card not even mid range but cant even open game? What the hell this EU5

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I get blue screen error(video tdr failure) while trying to open game(UE5 version). I hope thats not about my graphic card.Is there anyone happen this with laptop?

My card : Gtx 1050 4gb (laptop)

Edit : I know my card not even mid range but cant even open game? What the hell this EU5
Video TDR failure is 95% a overloaded GPU.

Reactions: gerkesiz

smeagoal1

Nov 25, 2020
When I start up the UE5 version, it says that there is less content than the UE4 version. Is that correct? And is the same content from UE4 in UE5, just less of it?

I'm trying to figure out which version I should try out.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I appreciate the assist. Your clues led me to it.

So to clear this up even more with screen shots, Damaris' sword is here:

In-game screenshot and map point, because fuck this quest.
Did they ever fix the bug where if you got the sword before talking to Damaris the quest bugged out?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes