Soundwave0012

May 31, 2019
Actually no, you didn't softlock yourself, I did the quest the same way(one punched big bad monster, got their head and went and found those guys. What you have to do is talk to the priestess. She will have a dialogue option about having killed the beast. Then she will tell you to show it to Captain Asim. Then the quest ends and they will go on their merry way (not sure if the next time you're there, they're gone. I haven't checked that myself).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i tried going to priestess. she is at the back side praying to a box? maybe? and only had 1 dialogue for not disturbing while she pray

• Sad
Reactions: Unknow_XY

Grainwood

Jan 16, 2020
I may be dumb but I didn't see any system requirements but looking at the screen shots I suspect my shitbox may be unable to handle this. Anyone have any idea what the min specs are?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I may be dumb but I didn't see any system requirements but looking at the screen shots I suspect my shitbox may be unable to handle this. Anyone have any idea what the min specs are?
According to Steam...
MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (3.2Ghz)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 10 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 (3.2Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.6 Ghz)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or INTEL Arc A770
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 10 GB available space

Then again, that's likely for the UE4 build, so (shrugs).

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
Expect similar system requirements as for the Wild life game.
Wild life System requirement Unreal engine 5 :
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
64-bit processor and operating system required
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060
DirectX: Version: 12
Storage: 25 GB free space
Sound card: On-board
RECOMMENDED:
64-bit processor and operating system required
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Memory: 32 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce RTX 3070
DirectX: Version: 12
Storage: 25 GB free space
Sound card: On-board

Reactions: Grainwood

WolfenArklight

Nov 5, 2017
Does nothing but throw errors when trying to extract it anywhere. Even with a virus blocker off, so I can't say whether the game is actually good or not. It atleast looks interesting

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I recently played this game without enabling any sex scenes options And wow it's looks like a great game. Everything is nice. When I enabled ss options.
this game is not good for straight HUMANS, this game is for some futas & gays, furry. So this game is suitable for LGBTQ

SO GOOD BYE TO THIS GAME
There's an option to disable sex scenes? I don't see that implemented in the build leaked on f95. You must have played Patreon version only available to supporters.

Reactions: SATDOSLAP

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
There's an option to disable sex scenes? I don't see that implemented in the build leaked on f95. You must have played Patreon version only available to supporters.
There is only few scenes we can disable sex scenes in settings or options & I will try supporters version

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
This is one of them games where I look at the characters and sex (especially the non-human ones) and be all like "Wow, them be hot!" but always end up feeling it is too much of a hassle to download the whole thing and play through just for a new scene or two (there being combat etc is a nice bonus but since this is not a finished game the combat wont really keep my attention for more than maybe a day or so).

This is not necessarily a critisiscm of this game though, mind.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes