Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
I dont feel like digging if there is a link buried for it. If someone finds it, report it and we will get to it.
No update yet.

Official way is to make a request in the Game Requests subforum.

Ultimately though, as detailed in the update above, aside from the new DSS there's not much new for those of who have already played through the game at least once before. (Just in case people don't feel like redoing their save from the beginning again).

The really big changes are going to come in the UE5 update in June 2023.

• Angry
Reactions: !BlackOmen!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
No update yet.

Official way is to make a request in the Game Requests subforum.

Ultimately though, as detailed in the update above, aside from the new DSS there's not much new for those of who have already played through the game at least once before. (Just in case people don't feel like redoing their save from the beginning again).

The really big changes are going to come in the UE5 update in June 2023.
I know how the request section works e_e I am a staff member.....

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
lol talked to befor starting the quest Blood Script and cant finish it at all now ;D nice bug

kaipurge

Oct 5, 2019
lol talked to befor starting the quest Blood Script and cant finish it at all now ;D nice bug
thats exactly why I would like for someone to upload the update even if it doesn't have a lot of new features. They fixed some of the bugs in the new update. As well as added jewelry. But it seems like no one wants to upload the update.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CarnalInstinct-0.3.64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Angry
Reactions: DuckDafer

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
I really like the style and all, but I would really like to see more games like this have more emphasis like simple poses. Making animations is not easy, time consuming and usually doesn't even look that great depending on type of characters, especially if someone is learning.

And if many of these games add a lot of characters/looks with few animations, that could be better utilized by simple shmexy poses. Could be implemented in many ways, but it's mainly about having something more to do when you have lots of cosmetics.

Wildstar has poses but tbh they are not the greatest and also require you to tinker with them yourself, and even then there's only a few of them. I mean, why not have some red district/house where you have a few characters on visible platforms, like tables, that you can customize and choose their poses, for example after you discover them somewhere - seems somewhat easier to implement and still requires you to play to get these . I really love the style of this game and I really do think it could use more simple posing.

Reactions: Lovv99
Sep 26, 2018
Found an intresting bug in the Diamond in the Rough questline: after defeating the Tomb Guardian and retrievin the Urn, the exit path is blocked by a plain black no texture wall in the midde of the archway making exiting the tomb completely impossible and thus softlocking the game.

Adorable, just lovely.

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
Windows Defender warns of a trojan within as soon as I start even downloading the file over mega.
Anyone else have this? Might just be a false positive, but I want to be sure.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes