Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
According to his last subscribestar post the dev found a method to port the game over from VX ACE to MV without having to rebuild the game from scratch. Only real struggle likely to come up was ensuring he found the proper code and plugin replacements for some of the game functions. Good news is that this will allow for animations and images to be displayed in HD without the compression and the dev won't have to worry about a port to MV in the future
Yeah, but the problem is that there is a lot of trash plugins that are buggy, consume a lot of ram and resources for no reason, etc. i just hope the dev can find the best plugs for him to work with no problems.

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
I have to admit that I wasn't convinced, when the game tells me to read notes and books to solve the puzzles, i think "well it's interesting" and the art wasn't like games i played, but at 10 minutes of gameplay i fall in love to this jajaja I could feel the effort in making the game, the mini-games, the art, everything, I loved it

Reactions: Drummermax

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
any news?
I know this is going to sound disheartening but please be patient as the dev has had a series of issues even trying to get this new update out. First he had his old PC die on him which slowed down his work as he was forced to make do with an older laptop of his, then production slowed to a crawl as the new update proved to be too taxing on the current PC and he was working on getting a new one. He got the new one and was able to get a lot of work done before for some reason the RPGMaker program just refused to function and he had to port the game over to MV and right now the main struggle i suspect will be finding the right plugins to ensure the game is functioning properly before he releases the update.

Yes i know it has been a while since the last update but please just bear with the dev as he had a series of unfortunately timed events occur not to mention this is his first project so he is probably learning some of the ins and outs of developing a game as he releases this project so just please be patient.

jondoterere

Aug 1, 2022
Man... this dev will disappear for a loooooong time, then in about 3-5 months he will appear with concrete news about the game... in another month, he will release an update with one or two little things and then disappear for another year. Maybe he'll even split the update into 3 parts...

you'll see...

mlgtk

Dec 1, 2019
Man... this dev will disappear for a loooooong time, then in about 3-5 months he will appear with concrete news about the game... in another month, he will release an update with one or two little things and then disappear for another year. Maybe he'll even split the update into 3 parts...

you'll see...
Seeing people say things like this is weird… like why are u tryna predict a bad future for the game???

jondoterere

Aug 1, 2022
Seeing people say things like this is weird… like why are u tryna predict a bad future for the game???
Because today's devs are like that. They make up a lot of excuses for everything and most of those who pay a few dollars on Patreon or Subscribestar believe the loads of nonsense they make up. I've subscribed to many devs like this and it's very likely that this will be one of them. Don't you see any patterns?

I'm just trying to open the eyes of people who always hope for the best and waste a lot of time and energy on it and then end up being disappointed. This applies to life in general too. Don't expect the best from people. If the best comes, be happy and thank God for the gift. But when you don't expect the best, it's very difficult to be disappointed when the worst comes and that's also a gift. Being stoic.

It's just the reality of things.

Reactions: Demonstorm

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
This is not the place to be thanking any kind of god. I imagine they'd be quite disappointed we're here
In the year 7510
If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
Guess it's time for the judgment day
In the year 8510
God is gonna shake His mighty head
He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down, and start again

In the year 2525 by Zager and Evans

basedman2411

Nov 6, 2020
The dev seems to want to provide us an update. With his status updates at least. But each one of them is filled with an excuse. Each resulting from what seems to be total disorganisation of their own time. If he can't get his shit together and organise his time, maybe it's better this game is on hold indefinetly until he can do so.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
The dev seems to want to provide us an update. With his status updates at least. But each one of them is filled with an excuse. Each resulting from what seems to be total disorganisation of their own time. If he can't get his shit together and organise his time, maybe it's better this game is on hold indefinetly until he can do so.
Congratulations the problems you run into supporting a first time dev that also has a day job! seriously i know it can get annoying but this is the dev's first project and the fact he hasnt given up on it I feel is something that shows he is at the very least committed to giving us a product that we as consumers will enjoy compared to other devs that ive seen either go totally radio silent or just give up on projects leaving them half completed messes

basedman2411

Nov 6, 2020
Congratulations the problems you run into supporting a first time dev that also has a day job! seriously i know it can get annoying but this is the dev's first project and the fact he hasnt given up on it I feel is something that shows he is at the very least committed to giving us a product that we as consumers will enjoy compared to other devs that ive seen either go totally radio silent or just give up on projects leaving them half completed messes
I completely understand it his first time as a dev and everything. And that this game is a side thing, comparative to a hobby. But whenever you set up a game here and put deadlines and you do not respect them. Us fans can't help but being a bit discouraged. If you want to do this shit well, do not set deadlines, or alternatively, organise things in advance so you don't dissapoint your fans.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
I completely understand it his first time as a dev and everything. And that this game is a side thing, comparative to a hobby. But whenever you set up a game here and put deadlines and you do not respect them. Us fans can't help but being a bit discouraged. If you want to do this shit well, do not set deadlines, or alternatively, organise things in advance so you don't dissapoint your fans.
i understand what you are saying, but i can understand that every dev can put a deadline and have same unespected problems that can actually represent a real issue some times, especially if they work alone on a project and don't have that much help,plus, i love this dev work and think(and see), that he is really committing to it.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes