• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
No, the port won't change the Art style of the characters. It will change the aspect ratio of the images and the animated scenes. But Heisenbergo isn't changing his art style, it will stay consistent.
how would it change the animated scenes exactly? Thats new to me

Gryffin2023

Mar 7, 2023
will it change it in a bad or good way? Like will the animated scenes still look the same but some minor differences or....?
In a good way, right now the current old port the Aspect ratio for the animated scenes cause them to be zoomed in, with the port Heisenbergo is rescaling the scenes - this time zoomed out so more is on display.

It's a good change.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
I knew about the port, i meant, have there been any more issues? What's the state of the update so far?
Sorry i didn't specify what i meant before

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I knew about the port, i meant, have there been any more issues? What's the state of the update so far?
Sorry i didn't specify what i meant before
The remaster is finished, it was a fucking nightmare to port the game to MV, but everything works fine now.

For now I'm working on the gallery, for those who understand RPG Maker, the game scenes will no longer run as common events, but as local events triggered by switches and by changing this I was forced to modify the gallery, MV will allow me to make the game longer so I'm restructuring a lot of things to save me headaches in the future.

I will release the port to my subscribers this weekend, so it will be public in April.

PD: Regarding the aspect ratio, I have had to add details to certain scenes due to the change of format, however the scenes will remain the same, here is an example

ACE VX
6a649cb6-fc01-495c-a59e-491ee05f2337-740x0.png

MV
b16b8672-9fcc-4f5b-8bb7-d0749c8cc386-740x0.png

As you can see in this image, I had to add the rest of Eve's legs, and I had to do the rest of the Zombie's arms, this is to avoid stretching the image.

That's all

Last edited:

Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021
The remaster is finished, it was a fucking nightmare to port the game to MV, but everything works fine now.

For now I'm working on the gallery, for those who understand RPG Maker, the game scenes will no longer run as common events, but as local events triggered by switches and by changing this I was forced to modify the gallery, MV will allow me to make the game longer so I'm restructuring a lot of things to save me headaches in the future.

I will release the port to my subscribers this weekend, so it will be public in April.

PD: Regarding the aspect ratio, I have had to add details to certain scenes due to the change of format, however the scenes will remain the same, here is an example

ACE VX
View attachment 3460276

MV
View attachment 3460278

As you can see in this image, I had to add the rest of Eve's legs, and I had to do the rest of the Zombie's arms, this is to avoid stretching the image.

That's all
LET'S GO! ONE OF THE BEST DEVS AND IT'S ONLY HIS FIRST GAME!

Reactions: DarkOg13
Jul 19, 2022

ACE VX
View attachment 3460276

MV
View attachment 3460278

That's all
I literally learned about this game yesterday, i might just have spent a year worth of luck accidentally with this update

Reactions: Dartirian

Corvus27

Feb 21, 2018
Obviously you will have to start from scratch, Ace Vx game saves are incompatible with MV, but I have made a couple of changes to the game so it's starting the game from scratch anyway.
I adore the artstyle you use, All I'm hoping for is a few more animals getting to have their fun with Eveline at some point.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Obviously you will have to start from scratch, Ace Vx game saves are incompatible with MV, but I have made a couple of changes to the game so it's better to starting the game from scratch anyway.
Kind of expected but I don't mind too much. At least I'll be able to recap properly

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Obviously you will have to start from scratch, Ace Vx game saves are incompatible with MV, but I have made a couple of changes to the game so it's better to starting the game from scratch anyway.
wait will this new update contain new content or just the port?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
wait will this new update contain new content or just the port?
as far as I am aware the release wll only contain the port with the content update to come later down the line due to scripts needing to be found certain functions performed in VX

Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021
I adore the artstyle you use, All I'm hoping for is a few more animals getting to have their fun with Eveline at some point.
What is planned to happen with animals? The frog stuff you can sort of pass off as just tentacles but will we end up seeing things like zombie dogs penetrating Eveline? Curious how she'd make the jump from human to beast mentally honestly

Reactions: Monki0

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
What is planned to happen with animals? The frog stuff you can sort of pass off as just tentacles but will we end up seeing things like zombie dogs penetrating Eveline? Curious how she'd make the jump from human to beast mentally honestly
Id like to see beastiality, too.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
We will see scenes like those in the future, its supposed to be one of the scenes coming in the content update which is now a month or so down the line as this weekend will start the release cycle for the MV port which according to the dev also constitutes a "mini-update" as content has been reworked on top of some new content being added

Id like to see beastiality, too.
See the above

Reactions: Monki0

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
I mean, I think girls considers frogs wayyyy more disgusting than dogs. Slimy frogs with slimy tentacles......yh dont rlly think she will react much at this point when she has experienced worse

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Art
yh same, the art style is what rllly got me into this game, most games that 'try' to do animation just looks weird and tbh it would have been better if they didnt try doing it at all. Physics suddenly seem to dissapear when they try animating lol, no impact in h scnes

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes