DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Only the port, I wanted to add a small update but the port gave me a lot of problems and I didn't want to make my subscribers wait any longer, in the following weeks I will release the small update with the introduction of the battle fuck system.
Ok I havent gotten to play the ported version yet because of work but wydm introduction of the battle fuck system? Was it not ported over as well?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Ok I havent gotten to play the ported version yet because of work but wydm introduction of the battle fuck system? Was it not ported over as well?
It was not ported over, due to some bugs persisting and the need for the dev to find some plugins to function the same as certain scripts and code that performed the same functions as those in the older engine. it was still very much a WiP even before the port and its only now after the next update we might actually see it finalized

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
It was not ported over, due to some bugs persisting and the need for the dev to find some plugins to function the same as certain scripts and code that performed the same functions as those in the older engine. it was still very much a WiP even before the port and its only now after the next update we might actually see it finalized
Oh alright, ty for replying

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
How is this project going? Last version I played was the 2nd update if memory serves and I hope its going well as I very much enjoyed the game.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
How is this project going? Last version I played was the 2nd update if memory serves and I hope its going well as I very much enjoyed the game.
Game was just ported over to RPGMaker MV because of VX Ace starting to give the dev problems. Next update is in progress as the dev needs to re-do some animations and get some of the coding/plugins placed properly.

Good news: Game is now on a more modern engine and CGs/Animations are in HD now. No need for an eventual remaster down the line. Future scenes wont need to be compressed like for older versions of the game

Bad news: This was a major setback as the dev had to essentially re-learn the engine, port the game over and also do a bunch of back-end stuff to make sure this works. Also mentioned losing some animations prior to the port that need to be redone.

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Will there ever be companion sex like maybe some other female joins Eveline's team and whenever they are teamed together maybe H scenes would play a little differently with sometimes both of them getting the lewds

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Bro, this is the game that hasn't been updated for the longest time.
8 months and yes, I am aware of the circumstances and difficulties of the developer and the game.
It's just that this game is good both in gameplay and the main character.
Hehe I'm just waiting to see a scene of a zombie or creature that sucks and drains those jugs
The MV port just released not too long ago, it usually goes through a subscriber release cycle in the form of $10 gets you the port 2 weeks early, $5 for 1 week early, 2$ for 3 days early. The port released on the 29th of march so it will full release on the 12th if my timing isnt incorrect

Aug 31, 2021
The MV port just released not too long ago, it usually goes through a subscriber release cycle in the form of $10 gets you the port 2 weeks early, $5 for 1 week early, 2$ for 3 days early. The port released on the 29th of march so it will full release on the 12th if my timing isnt incorrect
Thanks bro.
Looking forward to the 12th(y)

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Im really interested to see how you would make a fantasy world with your art style Mr. H and how the story would be. Im hoping that if and when this game is fully completed that you maybe consider making a pure fantasy world( demons, elves angels blah blah). Well thats if your still making H games by then( hopefully you are)

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Im really interested to see how you would make a fantasy world with your art style Mr. H and how the story would be. Im hoping that if and when this game is fully completed that you maybe consider making a pure fantasy world( demons, elves angels blah blah). Well thats if your still making H games by then( hopefully you are)

For now it is certain that I will make 2 Carnal Outbreak games, once I finish the development of Eve's adventure I will start immediately the development of the second game, maybe after that I will leave the "saga" and venture to make a more "traditional" game (something in medieval times or anything like that).

On the other hand I have to say that Carnal Outbreak has been a great monetary and even mental support in my life, also thanks to this I have bought a good pc, wich means that I have no hardware limits anymore, so rest assured that I will be in this for many years to come. I hope to finish both games within 3 years then, I'll see what kind of game I'll do next.

well that's if I don't die before lol.

PS: by the way the link you shared asks for a Google Drive access code so I can't see what it is.

Last edited:

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I see you are having problems with the signature of the game in your profile, I will try to leave a link with the gif in the main page, I will also leave a tutorial on how to use it for those who want to use it in their profile.

anyway thanks for advertising the game ;).

EDIT:

Here is the tutorial for those who want to use the game gif in your signature.
>>>https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/ <<<

And here is the link to the gif
>>> <<<

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: leoandy
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes