DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Mr.H, I beg you PLEASE SWITCH TO PATREON, subribestar is actually so retarded sometimes.Bro I have subbed to you for a while now and suddenly when I want to do it again its saying error 0692 and the support team is retarded and doesnt answer emails so idk what to do. So I beg you, if you ever see this please make a patreon. Im not saying to abolish subribestar cuz you mainly get your profit from that but please a patreon, idk if anyone else has this problem or is just me

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
anyone got news on his newest subscribestar post?
Was out of town for work but had a laptop with him so he could continue working on the game. There will be an inclusion of more common ero events in the future that you can choose to fight out of or let them happen by the sounds of it. Also working on the BFS preview along with the pregnancy scene that he's still debating on including or not

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Was out of town for work but had a laptop with him so he could continue working on the game. There will be an inclusion of more common ero events in the future that you can choose to fight out of or let them happen by the sounds of it. Also working on the BFS preview along with the pregnancy scene that he's still debating on including or not
I dont think he is debating on whether he wants to add the pregnacy scene as he basically finished the scene already, he said before that he is gonna add the pregnancy scene to see how people will react and move forward from there

Reactions: Shazz23

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I dont think he is debating on whether he wants to add the pregnacy scene as he basically finished the scene already, he said before that he is gonna add the pregnancy scene to see how people will react and move forward from there
yeah that's what i meant sorry for the misphrasing i only got to look it over last night before my subscription ran out

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Mr.H, I beg you PLEASE SWITCH TO PATREON, subribestar is actually so retarded sometimes.Bro I have subbed to you for a while now and suddenly when I want to do it again its saying error 0692 and the support team is retarded and doesnt answer emails so idk what to do. So I beg you, if you ever see this please make a patreon. Im not saying to abolish subribestar cuz you mainly get your profit from that but please a patreon, idk if anyone else has this problem or is just me

At first I thought about doing it, but several people convinced me otherwise, and seeing what I saw, it was the best thing to do.

Patreon definitely doesn't like games like mine, for example, if they saw the frog scene they would have closed my page long time ago (besides I'm going to add more scenes with creatures), also Paypal blocked me without any reason, it is said that Paypal closely monitors what kind of transactions are made on their platform and I think they found out about the nature of my game and decided to block my account.

On the other hand, I talked to other devs in the exclusive forums for developers that are on this page, and all of them totally discouraged me from creating a Patreon so I decided to go ahead with SS.

I know that if I open a Patreon I could make more money, but I also know that it would be a matter of time for them to close it and I prefer not to get in trouble just for greed, besides SubscribeStar is a very good platform and I'm very satisfied with their service, I wish there were more pages like that...

this deserves the goty more than bg3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes