DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
I see you are having problems with the signature of the game in your profile, I will try to leave a link with the gif in the main page, I will also leave a tutorial on how to use it for those who want to use it in their profile.

anyway thanks for advertising the game ;).

EDIT:

Here is the tutorial for those who want to use the game gif in their signature.
>>>https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/ <<<

And here is the link to the gif
>>> <<<
that was so embarassing..... but thnks lol

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Okay guys links updated with the port of the game to MV
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE RUNNING THE GAME.

REMEMBER THAT THIS UPDATE HAS NO NEW CONTENT, IT IS JUST A PORT OF THE GAME TO THE NEW ENGINE.

I have removed a scene from the game, because in the next update I will implement the battle fuck system and this scene could interfere in the development of the plot, (the scene is the one where Eve masturbates a zombie after he gives her oral sex).

So now in the gallery you won't see 8 scenes but 7, I have also removed an erotic technique, ("show ass 2") but don't worry I will reintroduce it to the game in the next update.

That's all, if you experience any bug please report it, I hope you enjoy the port.

PS: Obviously you will have to start the game from the beginning.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Okay guys links updated with the port of the game to MV
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE RUNNING THE GAME.

REMEMBER THAT THIS UPDATE HAS NO NEW CONTENT, IT IS JUST A PORT OF THE GAME TO THE NEW ENGINE.

I have removed a scene from the game, because in the next update I will implement the battle fuck system and this scene could interfere in the development of the plot, (the scene is the one where Eve masturbates a zombie after he gives her oral sex).

So now in the gallery you won't see 8 scenes but 7, I have also removed an erotic technique, ("show ass 2") but don't worry I will reintroduce it to the game in the next update.

That's all, if you experience any bug please report it, I hope you enjoy the port.

PS: Obviously you will have to start the game from the beginning.

As a fan of the genre, I hope the the battle fuck becomes a core feature of the game, not just a gimmick to fish for a buff or something. . It's such a turn on when a girl willingly and actively does lewd things to animals, monsters and lesser beings in general.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
As a fan of the genre, I hope the the battle fuck becomes a core feature of the game, not just a gimmick to fish for a buff or something. . It's such a turn on when a girl willingly and actively does lewd things to animals, monsters and lesser beings in general.
It will be, however I'm introducing this new mechanic in drips, you know if you repeat a mechanic too much, it will end up tiring the player so I prefer to go slow.

For example this kind of "techniques" will cause the enemies to stay asleep for several turns, but to avoid the abuse of that, these moves will consume a large percentage of Eve's stamina.

Do not expect that this kind of "techniques" can be used all the time, because like ammo and weapons you will have to choose the right moment to use them.

Oh I just remembered, will we see anything akin to resident evil's lickers in this? I always liked them
I'm working on new creatures, we'll have to wait, maybe some of them will be inspired by the lickers...

Last edited:

Takao Moon

Feb 15, 2020
Oh, so this isn't a story update, man, and here I was playing again to get to the new stuff, I was also worried because "Show Ass 2" didn't appear. I'll wait for the next update, also, will old save files work now with the new engine?

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
'm working on it, I've already failed before with the dates I gave, now I prefer not to give deadlines until I have the updates 100% finished, I'm doing my best to release the miniupdate before the end of april is all I can tell you
mister Hiesenbergo, don't worry, i'll keep waiting

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes