Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Man, what a great game. Contrats, Heisenbergo!

-Sorry if someone already reported that: I found a bug after you exit the train tunnel 1st time (while the lights are failing). If you exit the room while the lights are darkening, the next room become dark as well, and even the room above after you climb the hope (i fixed getting back to the train room and waitint the lights get brighter, then exiting again)

-About the eletric system minigame, its a little anoying but its not so hard. But if you thinking about redoing it, i sugest making it simple but giving damage on fails, so its more on a "survival horror" game tone. So doing it right its better, but people can simple "brute force it"

-I played without sound, so i cant complay about the moans,but the tits animation dont sound repetitive to me.

-As a personal note: Oh, please, dont add pregnancy. There are to many games over there with monsters and pregnancy (ok, maybe on a bad ending) but not on game. I also against monsters, but in a Resident Evil based game, i think i cant argument against it, at least on the classic iconic monsters (like hunters and dogs).

-On gameplay aspect (game doing great), but maybe the save rooms could be reworked a little. Im really a fan of some dificult on a hentai game, and less save options goes great with survival horror, but on a hentai game that can be a little frustrating. As a example, that part where you run off the slime in the vents, got a little away of the last save, and i lose it to find if you got a game over scene,and have to re-done it. Maybe a "continue" option to some parts? (instant dead ones) You can work on a score system to the end, where continues give you a bad end (will work well to add replay value, since most pleople will use it on first run).

-On story side, all thumbs up. You doing a great work buildind the pace of the story and on the sex.

Thanks for the awesome game so far
I'm glad you liked the game, I'll take a look at that bug you told me about.

regarding the save points, I've been doing some testings to change it, I don't promise to change it for now but what I will do is to put save points more in a row.

lastly, I'm still thinking about adding pregnancies, anyway if I add them it will be in far future updates.

I wish you a good day ;).

Feb 5, 2020
Great game so far with huge potential. Obviously I have some minor gripes but most of them have been addressed and aren't really "make-or-break". I will say that it could be nice to have some way to see your Degeneration especially since it seems that there'll be more content based off of how high it is. Other than that, keep up the great work!

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Great game so far with huge potential. Obviously I have some minor gripes but most of them have been addressed and aren't really "make-or-break". I will say that it could be nice to have some way to see your Degeneration especially since it seems that there'll be more content based off of how high it is. Other than that, keep up the great work!
Assuming you'd like to see something like an item that tells you stuff or a status page where you could see it?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Yup. Either a key item or maybe having it placed in the status page
A fair idea, ill see if it can be passed on let alone even coded in with how far along the game is now

EDIT: Dev hasreported that they are researching how to implement it as having a degeneration level shown on screen will play a part in future events but the issue is that the degeneration level is a variable that is not in the game by default

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well corrupting this MC is quite the fun romp. All encounters being more or less consensual is nice and a rarity. Only notable problem I ran into is that if you run away from the climber right after the blue generator and try to escape down the ladder, you get stuck.

As far as future content goes, I gotta second zombie dogs as being pretty necessary. The circuit puzzle is a solid concept, but the timing is just a bit too tight. As far as preg content goes, it really seems like an ending thing. With the baddie you encounter in the generator room, elevator, and train feeling like the best option if he continues to stalk us. As I kinda got a bit of a impression that he defended us from Edna.

Also female monsters being effectively immune to tease attacks is kinda bluh. Lesbian monsterfucking is underrated as fuck. Though I suppose some sort of upgrade to rectify that would be nice if more female monsters start showing up. As I barely think I encountered more than half a dozen by the time I completed the current content.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Well corrupting this MC is quite the fun romp. All encounters being more or less consensual is nice and a rarity. Only notable problem I ran into is that if you run away from the climber right after the blue generator and try to escape down the ladder, you get stuck.

As far as future content goes, I gotta second zombie dogs as being pretty necessary. The circuit puzzle is a solid concept, but the timing is just a bit too tight. As far as preg content goes, it really seems like an ending thing. With the baddie you encounter in the generator room, elevator, and train feeling like the best option if he continues to stalk us. As I kinda got a bit of a impression that he defended us from Edna.

Also female monsters being effectively immune to tease attacks is kinda bluh. Lesbian monsterfucking is underrated as fuck. Though I suppose some sort of upgrade to rectify that would be nice if more female monsters start showing up. As I barely think I encountered more than half a dozen by the time I completed the current content.
Lesbian content is planned but it is currently not in game as for the zombie dogs it is confirmed to have at least one scene in the next update preg content is being debated on by the dev but it wont come until much later most likely

Reactions: catmemejpg
Jul 21, 2017
If lesbain content is added I would also like to add a suggestion: sex able companions(only one at a time) like if your degradation is high enough you can tame and sex able enime well except bosses and I noticed that save points are in safe zones so you could be able to have fun with your tamed in the safe zones

chumbagumbler69

Jul 2, 2020
The build up is really good so far and I think the scenes themselves are well paced even if the game does kinda drag on in certain sections (water level slow walking). Looking forward to the expansion of lewd taunts and more scenes.

Reactions: catmemejpg

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone know anything about the next update?
As of right now its slated to come out before October 20th as with the recent PC crash delaying the previous update the Dev is hesitant to give out proper dates for releases and is now going to give rough estimates and wont give a final date until the update is ready to release or close to being finished

Reactions: Drummermax

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
I quite enjoyed it, even if it's a little short for now. As for the beastility tag, is it for the frogs? I was hoping there'd be zombie/monster dog involved. Overall, this game is a solid 4/5!

Tweet

Feb 17, 2018
Incredible game im loving it! After reading some of the files i found out that some scientist says that the infected will try to reproduce the old fashioned way if encountering hosts who are immune to the virus so that immediately made me think that pregnancy could be in the game?! Would be really nice to see it implemented tbh. :D

Reactions: Drummermax

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I quite enjoyed it, even if it's a little short for now. As for the beastility tag, is it for the frogs? I was hoping there'd be zombie/monster dog involved. Overall, this game is a solid 4/5!
Trust me that particular scene is actually coming in the next update (I was the one who suggested it on subscribestar actually lol) There is plenty more coming (more beasties included very likely), this is still quite early game my friend. Glad you enjoyed it!

Incredible game im loving it! After reading some of the files i found out that some scientist says that the infected will try to reproduce the old fashioned way if encountering hosts who are immune to the virus so that immediately made me think that pregnancy could be in the game?! Would be really nice to see it implemented tbh. :D
Pregnancy is planned but it will not be implemented until much later as it will be a high degeneration late game mechanic according to the dev, if not in game probably in one of the endings

Tweet

Feb 17, 2018
Trust me that particular scene is actually coming in the next update (I was the one who suggested it on subscribestar actually lol) There is plenty more coming (more beasties included very likely), this is still quite early game my friend. Glad you enjoyed it!

Pregnancy is planned but it will not be implemented until much later as it will be a high degeneration late game mechanic according to the dev, if not in game probably in one of the endings
Alright understood. Thank you for the feedback appreciate it buddy!

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes