Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Take your time to cook up the update, but what release times are we looking at around now?
The release proccess is planned to start the first week of december, Dev has to remove a bit of code since it was screwing with the battle fuck system and now that he has more experience with the game engine he can manually code stuff in without relying on this interfering code. Unfortunately it will take a couple weeks since he will have to manually recode everything and also finish up a few animations

Reactions: Shazz23

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
any news?
Dev is getting lent a better PC due to his computer running into RAM issues as a result of the game and city section becoming more graphic intensive. The script that was breaking the battlefuck system is seeming to have been resolved and testing is showinng positive results. He is hoping to get the update out whilst borrowing this improved PC until he can buy his new rig in january or best case scenario at the end of December

So hopefully we should be seeing the update in the coming weeks in the best case we can hope for. Worst case we'll see it once the dev gets his better PC

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
Dev is getting lent a better PC due to his computer running into RAM issues as a result of the game and city section becoming more graphic intensive. The script that was breaking the battlefuck system is seeming to have been resolved and testing is showinng positive results. He is hoping to get the update out whilst borrowing this improved PC until he can buy his new rig in january or best case scenario at the end of December

So hopefully we should be seeing the update in the coming weeks in the best case we can hope for. Worst case we'll see it once the dev gets his better PC
The problem with the city section probably is because he is putting a lot of events a the same time, i just hope the game just don't get to laggy

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
The problem with the city section probably is because he is putting a lot of events a the same time, i just hope the game just don't get to laggy
I think we should be fine provided we have more than like 4GB of RAM lol but other than that you're probably correct, that or there's just a lot of moving parts in it to make it seem a bit more alive than just your standard city backdrop.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
I think we should be fine provided we have more than like 4GB of RAM lol but other than that you're probably correct, that or there's just a lot of moving parts in it to make it seem a bit more alive than just your standard city backdrop.
Yeah but i think is a better option make those moving parts to only work when you are interacting with them, that way you have better performance and less bugs, but is just my opinion.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Any news apart from the ones above?
Dev is currently quoting parts for his new PC and the lendor PC isnt panning out so he's cutting back on the city content and adding some more primary story content to make up for it. He was able to get rid of the script that was preventing the BFS from working and the engineer friend of his was able to salvage some of the data from his old PC so several of the animations that were already completed were able to be saved. He's apparently going to be on vacation soon but will be looking to get the update out as soon as possible

Reactions: mlgtk and Sologor

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Dev is currently quoting parts for his new PC and the lendor PC isnt panning out so he's cutting back on the city content and adding some more primary story content to make up for it. He was able to get rid of the script that was preventing the BFS from working and the engineer friend of his was able to salvage some of the data from his old PC so several of the animations that were already completed were able to be saved. He's apparently going to be on vacation soon but will be looking to get the update out as soon as possible

Update regarding my previous response to any curious, the dev being out on vacation means that he will have more time to work on the update meaning we will hopefully see the update in the coming weeks (possibly days)

Reactions: Sologor

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Update regarding my previous response to any curious, the dev being out on vacation means that he will have more time to work on the update meaning we will hopefully see the update in the coming weeks (possibly days)
Thanks for keeping us up to speed. Can you ask the dev if this game will be released on steam and or will it ever have general settings such as audio, remember command, always dash, etc? The settings for F1 are pretty minimalistic.

Tell the dev this game is pretty freaking nice, bit slow with the gallery but the game has a nice pace to it. I like it

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Thanks for keeping us up to speed. Can you ask the dev if this game will be released on steam and or will it ever have general settings such as audio, remember command, always dash, etc? The settings for F1 are pretty minimalistic.

Tell the dev this game is pretty freaking nice, bit slow with the gallery but the game has a nice pace to it. I like it
Well, I am on vacation, and now that I have more free time I will answer your question "personally".

Regarding the settings issue, as far as I know these settings can only be changed in the most current versions of RPG Maker (MV/MZ), I'm working in RPG MAKER Ace VX due to the limitations of my pc so Carnal Oubreak doesn't have these options unfortunately, but thanks to the support of my Subscirbers, I will buy my new pc in January, so MAYBE in the future I would make a remaster of the game in RPG Maker MZ, (((MAYBE))).

Well, regarding the issue of launching the game in Steam, that's impossible....

As you know the game contains quite "explicit" scenes with all kinds of creatures (and I'll add more), Steam has very restrictive policies with this kind of games, and if I wanted to release the game on the platform I would have to make a patch, and to make that patch I would have to restructure maps and dialogues and that would only add me even more work than I already have....

I'm glad you liked the game, I'm still working every day on the next update.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
Well, I am on vacation, and now that I have more free time I will answer your question "personally".

Regarding the settings issue, as far as I know these settings can only be changed in the most current versions of RPG Maker (MV/MZ), I'm working in RPG MAKER Ace VX due to the limitations of my pc so Carnal Oubreak doesn't have these options unfortunately, but thanks to the support of my Subscirbers, I will buy my new pc in January, so MAYBE in the future I would make a remaster of the game in RPG Maker MZ, (((MAYBE))).

Well, regarding the issue of launching the game in Steam, that's impossible....

As you know the game contains quite "explicit" scenes with all kinds of creatures (and I'll add more), Steam has very restrictive policies with this kind of games, and if I wanted to release the game on the platform I would have to make a patch, and to make that patch I would have to restructure maps and dialogues and that would only add me even more work than I already have....

Thank you for being so present with the community, I'm a big fan of you and your work!
quick question: what would be the difference in the game, switching from RPG MAKER Ace VX to the current versions of RPG Maker (MV/MZ)?

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Thank you for being so present with the community, I'm a big fan of you and your work!
quick question: what would be the difference in the game, switching from RPG MAKER Ace VX to the current versions of RPG Maker (MV/MZ)?
The new versions of RPG Maker support higher resolution, for example Ace VX goes up to 640 x 480, but MZ supports 2000 x 2000, also MZ has extra options for the player, like controlling the volume of the voices (if the game has them), the volume of the music, assigning the speed of the main character, etc.

On the other hand MZ gives more "conveniences" for the developer, however it would take me some time to explain them.

I never thought I would have "followers" but life takes many turns, have a nice day. :)

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I honestly had no idea steam was picky with this kind of things since they have hentai games in their roster. I thought the problem was only for shota things and a few others, totally not necrophilia or ryona stuff since they have guilty hell where the mc heroine gets "violentally cuddled" and even served as main dish for a fat cannibal.

You do make a fair point with the patch though, if would just add problems where you fixed them.

Best of luck and happy holydays to you too :)

Feb 10, 2022
Hey dev, the game is amazing but I want to ask a question- Will the whole game take place underground or will we have to survive in the real world too? If so then will we have some survival elements too? Like joining or making a settlement, finding more survivors, finding supplies, etc or not? It will be pretty cool to play

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Hey dev, the game is amazing but I want to ask a question- Will the whole game take place underground or will we have to survive in the real world too? If so then will we have some survival elements too? Like joining or making a settlement, finding more survivors, finding supplies, etc or not? It will be pretty cool to play
The truth is that I don't plan to add those things to the game, since I plan the game to be linear in the style of the old "Resident Evil" games, besides this is the first game that I develop in my life, so I prefer to continue acquiring experience with RPG Maker before trying to make that kind of games.

Also I've been quite limited by the poor performance of my pc and by having to use such an old engine as RPG Maker Ace VX, so it's best to be prudent for now and make the game as simple as possible.

Regarding the locations, the laboratory will only be an instance, eventually Eve will escape from it and the rest of the game will take place in different locations, for example Eve will eventually wear the tiny red dress she has on the cover of the game and of course this will happen in another scenario ...

I hope I have solved your doubts, thanks for giving my game a chance ;).

Last edited:

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
The truth is that I don't plan to add those things to the game, since I plan the game to be linear in the style of the old "Resident Evil" games, besides this is the first game that I develop in my life, so I prefer to continue acquiring experience with RPG Maker before trying to make that kind of games.

Also I've been quite limited by the poor performance of my pc and by having to use such an old engine as RPG Maker Ace VX, so it's best to be prudent for now and make the game as simple as possible.

Regarding the locations, the laboratory will only be an instance, eventually Eve will escape from it and the rest of the game will take place in different locations, for example Eve will eventually wear the tiny red dress she has on the cover of the game and of course this will happen in another scenario ...

I hope I have solved your doubts, thanks for giving my game a chance ;).
every time I like the game more, it doesn't matter that the RPG Maker is old, the experience is great, the combat form has nothing wrong, although when you are anxious it can incriminate anxiety xD. i was hooked from the first time, do not suffocate, keep going so you are going very well, I think it can be one of the best games of the style

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes