sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Okay guys this is a notification to those who follow the game on f95.

Since Tuesday 9th I have been working on my new pc, so I delayed the update a couple of weeks to be able to work better on the game (besides my vacation ends tomorrow), I have been able to add several things due to the great performance that the game gives me on my new pc.

The update will be released to the public the first weeks of February, this advance is just to thank especially to my Subscribers for the financial support, but also to thank the people who have been watching the game since the first day on this page.

I'm sorry for the new delay, but in truth these last two days I have made a lot of progress thanks to the comfort of being able to work on a "real" pc.

After releasing this update I will make important changes in my work method, I will also put a "progress chart" (like other developers do), so you can check the progress of the game in real time.

(This chart is from Summertime saga, I only put it here as an example)

View attachment 3253661

This chart will be available both on my SubscribeStar page and on my Twitter after I release the next update.

That's all thanks for the support.

PS: (For now I will NOT port the game to RPG Maker MV although Carnal Outbreak 2 will be developed in that engine)

Good day to all
can't whait man, good luck <3

FellowTarnished

Feb 14, 2023
The one thing that I love about this game is it has a lot of details!. An average rpgm games (corn) doesn't even does this kind of detail work on their stuffs. It brings me vibes of a horror game (not corn) named "ib" or even "mad father".
Overall, loved it!

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
any news?
Dev posted on subscribestar that he had a personal issue that took up most of his time the past couple weeks but as of today (or yesterday) has been able to get back to working on the game and is just finishing up a few maps before he releases the update hopefully starting the release cycle next week

Reactions: aiden_vici

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Guys I am writing this to see if anyone has knowledge in RPG Maker and can help me.

Since I changed pc the game RPG Maker is giving me problems, especially in the battles.

The program just closes without any error message or anything, it just closes and I don't know what could be causing the error.

I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works, I have already run the program as administrator, I have already run the program in compatibility mode with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, I have tried each and every one of the compatibility options and the program keeps closing.

I work with the official version of steam, so I tried installing other old pirated versions of the program, but it keeps closing, I have also updated all the drivers of all components of my pc and nothing works....

if anyone has advanced computer knowledge I would appreciate any help you can give me, since nothing works.

P.S., it has nothing to do with the content of the game, since a few hours ago I tested the game on my old windows 7 computer and it never creashed.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
Guys I am writing this to see if anyone has knowledge in RPG Maker and can help me.

Since I changed pc the game RPG Maker is giving me problems, especially in the battles.

The program just closes without any error message or anything, it just closes and I don't know what could be causing the error.

I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works, I have already run the program as administrator, I have already run the program in compatibility mode with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, I have tried each and every one of the compatibility options and the program keeps closing.

I work with the official version of steam, so I tried installing other old pirated versions of the program, but it keeps closing, I have also updated all the drivers of all components of my pc and nothing works....

if anyone has advanced computer knowledge I would appreciate any help you can give me, since nothing works.

P.S., it has nothing to do with the content of the game, since a few hours ago I tested the game on my old windows 7 computer and it never creashed.
I can give it a try, i use to have to repair a lot of bugs, error or problems a have with different programs do my bad luck and the trash i have for pc. But i need to now what exact version of rpg maker are you using.

Wi977

Jul 21, 2023

Maybe you can try to download the same drivers as on the old computer?

achnor

Aug 1, 2017

Just a suggestion, but maybe run it on a virtual machine with different windows versions if you want to test it yourself?

Reactions: Sintezator

Captain_Chaos

Nov 27, 2022

This sounds like it could potentially be a memory issue, have you allocated more virtual memory on the new pc by increasing your paging file size. You could also look at the event logs in event viewer to see if any system errors occur at the time of the crash.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Guys, thanks for your help, it was impossible to fix the problem, luckily I found a method on youtube to port the game to MV without having to make the game from scratch.

I am currently working on the port, however this means that in the future the game will have more resolution, and the images, animations will be in high definition.

again thanks for the help....

ErerOKH

Nov 7, 2020
Guys, thanks for your help, it was impossible to fix the problem, luckily I found a method on youtube to port the game to MV without having to make the game from scratch.

I am currently working on the port, however this means that in the future the game will have more resolution, and the images, animations will be in high definition.

With that how long could you estimate the update could drop, based on you currently porting the game? (sorry for asking about this)

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020

That sounds awesome both the solution, and the perk of higher res and such
Keep up the good work, eagerly awaiting for the update

Reactions: Shin969

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Wait, if the game is now in mv that means our old saves are useless now no?
It is unfortunate but on the bright side dev will be able to work with a more smooth engine and he wont have to worry about a port into it later in the future (was actually his original plan to makea remastered version of this in MV after a couple games but this kinda forced it up early) Not to mention we can see the animations and art in much higher quality

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
And (someone correct me if my assumption is wrong) he has to switch from Ruby (RPGM VX ACE) to Javascript (RPGM MV), so let's hope that's not a problem for Dev...

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
And (someone correct me if my assumption is wrong) he has to switch from Ruby (RPGM VX ACE) to Javascript (RPGM MV), so let's hope that's not a problem for Dev...
According to his last subscribestar post the dev found a method to port the game over from VX ACE to MV without having to rebuild the game from scratch. Only real struggle likely to come up was ensuring he found the proper code and plugin replacements for some of the game functions. Good news is that this will allow for animations and images to be displayed in HD without the compression and the dev won't have to worry about a port to MV in the future

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
According to his last subscribestar post the dev found a method to port the game over from VX ACE to MV without having to rebuild the game from scratch. Only real struggle likely to come up was ensuring he found the proper code and plugin replacements for some of the game functions. Good news is that this will allow for animations and images to be displayed in HD without the compression and the dev won't have to worry about a port to MV in the future
Yeah, but the problem is that there is a lot of trash plugins that are buggy, consume a lot of ram and resources for no reason, etc. i just hope the dev can find the best plugs for him to work with no problems.

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
I have to admit that I wasn't convinced, when the game tells me to read notes and books to solve the puzzles, i think "well it's interesting" and the art wasn't like games i played, but at 10 minutes of gameplay i fall in love to this jajaja I could feel the effort in making the game, the mini-games, the art, everything, I loved it

Reactions: Drummermax
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes