aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I just want to say this is one of the few games i have played on this site that i couldn't stop playing because it is that good, sure some of the points are tedious such as carrying the heavy generators or the electric puzzles but everything else has been amazing, you really nailed the resident evil vibe you were going for and i seriously hope you continue doing what your doing good job dev

Reactions: Drummermax

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Any news on the release date of this game? Also merry christmas
I will release the update in January for my subscribers, I am having serious performance problems with my pc so I prefer not to promote big things for the moment...

on the other hand I will get my new pc on January 15th so I hope I can work better on the updates.

I know you are anxious for the new uptdate, but please be patient, I do what I can with my 3gb ram pc...

Merry Christmas to all of you

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Good news. Do you think you might move the game to MV when you get the new computer?
He's mentioned creating the sequel and an eventual remaster down the line on MV (the latter will likely be a few years out) but right now he wants to finish this game without having to essentially re-do it on a new engine midway through production

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Good news. Do you think you might move the game to MV when you get the new computer?
The problem with that is that I'm using external scripts, so I would have to look for scripts that fulfill the same functions so that the game doesn't get screwed up.

Migrating the game would not be difficult, however I would have to edit the scenes frame by frame to add the higher resolution images and of course this would take a lot of time.

I don't rule out doing a remaster of the game, but the truth is that I prefer to finish the game in its entirety rather than make such a "remaster".

He's mentioned creating the sequel and an eventual remaster down the line on MV (the latter will likely be a few years out) but right now he wants to finish this game without having to essentially re-do it on a new engine midway through production
Exaclty ;).

basedman2411

Nov 6, 2020
I will release the update in January for my subscribers, I am having serious performance problems with my pc so I prefer not to promote big things for the moment...

on the other hand I will get my new pc on January 15th so I hope I can work better on the updates.

I know you are anxious for the new uptdate, but please be patient, I do what I can with my 3gb ram pc...

Merry Christmas to all of you
I say because of the delay you should release it to everyone on the same day. It would be much more fair for all of us who waited all this time for different dates without any result. Take your time to cook it until right. Merry Christmas to you dude

Reactions: josiahtherat

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I say because of the delay you should release it to everyone on the same day. It would be much more fair for all of us who waited all this time for different dates without any result. Take your time to cook it until right. Merry Christmas to you dude
Well with all due respect, I disagree with you.

I recognize that I have delayed several times the update, and although the delays have been produced by external factors (like my crappy pc), I also recognize that part of those delays have also been the fault of my extreme disorganization at the time of working.

Like you, my subscribers have been waiting a long time for the update, but they have been paying month by month...

Members like Kitashi_7 have been supporting me monetarily for months now, and thanks to members like him I will be getting my new pc in January, and thanks to that I will be able to work better on the game for the enjoyment of all the game followers.

Don't you think it's fair that people who have been supporting me for months should get something in return?.

I appreciate the interest in the game, I really do, and again, I'm sorry for the delays, but early access to updates for my subscribers is something I'm not going to change...

I hope that you understand my position at this time.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:

sassone

Nov 17, 2019

I recognize that I have delayed several times the update, and although the delays have been produced by external factors (like my crappy pc), I also recognize that part of those delays have also been the fault of my extreme disorganization at the time of working.

Like you, my subscribers have been waiting a long time for the update, but they have been paying month by month...

Members like Kitashi_7 have been supporting me monetarily for months now, and thanks to members like him I will be getting my new pc in January, and thanks to that I will be able to work better on the game for the enjoyment of all the game followers.

Don't you think it's fair that people who have been supporting me for months should get something in return?.

I appreciate the interest in the game, I really do, and again, I'm sorry for the delays, but early access to updates for my subscribers is something I'm not going to change...

Have a nice day...
i agree whit you, keep working man love you art <3

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021

Have a nice day...
I'm not even a subscriber and I agree with your point. Those of us that don't give money don't have a right to control how the game gets released, never change that. It's good to reward those who support you.

Zzhuhu

Dec 29, 2023
can someone help me im stuck I don't where to find the other orbit i found the yellow one but the two i don't where to find it and im trying to save norman but i dont where to find a crowbar... I been try to go to the vent but its say i need to get rid of the plant but i don't know how what should i do please help me

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
can someone help me im stuck I don't where to find the other orbit i found the yellow one but the two i don't where to find it and im trying to save norman but i dont where to find a crowbar... I been try to go to the vent but its say i need to get rid of the plant but i don't know how what should i do please help me
The Crowbar and the yellow generator are not yet in the game, I will implement them in the next update, so for now you can't help Norman...

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 3214756 hello guys, can u help me with this.
dont know what to do. THANKS!
You already went down this rope?.

Subs.png
when you go down you will have to find the "Tool Room Key" then go back and examine the rope, Eve will cut a piece of it and when she has it in your inventory go to the place where you took the screenshot and Eve will use the rope to go down automatically.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
One thing I forgot to ask since the thread title doesn't show any progression number (I don't know the technical term for this) like 0.7. 1.2, 0.1.1, etc.

How far along are we in the story? Will next update require new game? Do you plan to branch paths with different cutscenes/choices?

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
One thing I forgot to ask since the thread title doesn't show any progression number (I don't know the technical term for this) like 0.7. 1.2, 0.1.1, etc.

How far along are we in the story? Will next update require new game? Do you plan to branch paths with different cutscenes/choices?
You will be able to continue using your old game saves without problems, regarding the development of the game, I plan to finish the game before the end of this year.

In a few weeks I will have my new pc, and I already want to make test in RPG Maker MV to start the development of Carnal Oubreak 2 in October-November.

Although the game will have decisions that affect the development of the plot, the game will remain linear and simple.

Happy new year to everyone!!!

Last edited:

ErerOKH

Nov 7, 2020
Can we get a date for public release, seeing as subscribers get it at january 10? (thank u)

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Can we get a date for public release, seeing as subscribers get it at january 10? (thank u)
Highest tier of subscribers get it 2 weeks early, mid tier 1 week, low tier 3 days so probably around the 24th if my math isnt off

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Okay guys this is a notification to those who follow the game on f95.

Since Tuesday 9th I have been working on my new pc, so I delayed the update a couple of weeks to be able to work better on the game (besides my vacation ends tomorrow), I have been able to add several things due to the great performance that the game gives me on my new pc.

The update will be released to the public the first weeks of February, this advance is just to thank especially to my Subscribers for the financial support, but also to thank the people who have been watching the game since the first day on this page.

I'm sorry for the new delay, but in truth these last two days I have made a lot of progress thanks to the comfort of being able to work on a "real" pc.

After releasing this update I will make important changes in my work method, I will also put a "progress chart" (like other developers do), so you can check the progress of the game in real time.

(This chart is from Summertime saga, I only put it here as an example)

184710315_297075068802751_8844918850943433431_n.jpg

This chart will be available both on my SubscribeStar page and on my Twitter after I release the next update.

That's all thanks for the support.

PS: (For now I will NOT port the game to RPG Maker MV although Carnal Outbreak 2 will be developed in that engine)

Good day to all

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes