BratBoySan

Nov 10, 2023
This is driving me crazy, I don't know what the source of the problem is, because when I test the game everything goes fine, but when I export it and test it without the RPG Maker editor the game crashes sometimes just like you do.

I'm looking for the source of the problem, I suspect that a variable I added is conflicting with one of the scripts but so far I haven't found the exact problem.

Please, people who experience crashes let me know on which platform you play (pc or smartphone) and if it crashes in a particular area.

Sorry for the lack of information, but I have been really busy....

Edit: On second thought, the game only crashes when I test it on my laptop, please tell me how much ram the devices on which you run the game have....

In 90% of the games I played before I started developing Carnal Oubreak, the protagonists always started their "road to corruption" by being forced.

In several reviews of those games, there was always one or another comment complaining about this aspect, so I thought it would be a good idea to leave Eve's corruption completely in the player's hands, apparently, this has been one of the most liked aspects of the game so I think I've hit the nail on the head.

I'm glad you liked the game :)
how exactly does the corruption affect the gameplay/ending? and when is the next update? i have been waiting for the bug where the bame crashes at the train to be fixed

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
how exactly does the corruption affect the gameplay/ending? and when is the next update? i have been waiting for the bug where the bame crashes at the train to be fixed
The corruption unlocks new Erotic techniques, the types of endings you can get, and im assuming dialogue in some of the later scenes depending on your corruption level

As for the train doing the CTD its either your device not having sufficient RAM or some variable/code causing an issue somewhere

Alternatively you could be running an older save and even save compatible games can sometimes have Save-breaking bugs forcing you to restart with a new one

Reactions: BratBoySan

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Any news?
Dev's been busy and has been doing his best to see what is causing the sudden crashing problems and update will be tenatively released first days of august for subscribers. Will provide a more in depth update on progress tomorrow hopefully and will be looking at releasing some demos for areas (likely subscribers only) as a performance test on devices to get an idea of how certain areas/events are performing which will potentially lend an idea as to what might be causing the performance issues on the lower end devices as well as some testing of some interactions/behaviors in the coming update.

Reactions: mlgtk

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Dev's been busy and has been doing his best to see what is causing the sudden crashing problems and update will be tenatively released first days of august for subscribers. Will provide a more in depth update on progress tomorrow hopefully and will be looking at releasing some demos for areas (likely subscribers only) as a performance test on devices to get an idea of how certain areas/events are performing which will potentially lend an idea as to what might be causing the performance issues on the lower end devices as well as some testing of some interactions/behaviors in the coming update.
I literally never had any crashes with the game, bugs yh but not crashes

Reactions: Shazz23

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I literally never had any crashes with the game, bugs yh but not crashes
Some people in here have been reporting crashes which dev and some others are suspecting either the engine/game becoming too demading for lower-end devices or some code in the background causing issues like memory leaks or something

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes