buppiest boi

Jun 26, 2020
Attention:

People who have stopped supporting me in Subscribestar please send me a message through the Subscribestar message system, with your user and the tier you used to pay, because I will send you the update link when I publish it, if you can't send you the message because you stopped supporting me please let me know and I will look for another network so you can contact me.

On the other hand I will take this post to clarify several things to the public.

1) last month I was quite sick, and I did not go through a good time in my life, that lowered a lot the rhythm of the work since I had to dedicate my time to other things and to take care of my health.

2) The delays are mostly due to the engine change I had to make to the game, for those who don't know, the game was being developed in RPG Maker VX Ace, but I had to change it to RPG Maker MV due to the new pc I bought.

My original idea was always to finish the game in ACE VX and make a port to a better engine in the future, however when I bought my new pc the program started to give me problems, I don't know if it was because of the change from Windows 7 to Windows 11, but the program closed me out of nowhere, luckily (or unfortunately), I found a method to migrate the game to MV.

However this has only given me problems, to begin with the scripts that I was using in Ace Vx are not compatible with MV so I had to look for scripts for the new engine that fulfilled the same function.

All the map events and events I had done in Ace VX were practically broken, so I decided to delete it and do it from scratch.
I have lost a lot of progress that I had already made but I have nothing to gain by continuing to cry about it....

3) Believe me, I am aware of other popular projects that have the same problem of lack of content for months as mine is having (although I prefer not to say names as I don't want to get into conflicts with other devs).

However my goal is not to scam anyone, my priority right now is to regain the trust of the people who support me and who supported me, since I plan to do this for many years, I gain nothing with scamming people now when I can really make a lot of money with this in the future.

I recently discovered Subscribestar's feature to pause payments, and I am using this feature to redeem myself, believe me if I had known about this feature before I would have activated it a long time ago.

4) I understand that a lot of people don't like my way of doing things, and they prefer an easy game that goes straight to the sex stuff. However the only way I can enjoy this is the way I'm doing it.

Before starting the development of Carnal Outbreak the game was going to be a visual novel in the style of Summertime Saga, but it got to a point where it was just boring me too much, after seeing the sanimations of a guy called “Hinca p”, I decided to reboot everything and make a parody game like Resident Evil (saga of which I'm a big fan since I was a kid) and the truth is that making that change was the best decision I could have made.

With this I don't pretend that you change your opinion about the game, if you don't like it it's ok, I just want you to understand why I do it and I'll keep doing it this way...

Well, I hope I have cleared up some doubts, I'll come back to work....
Sorry to hear about all the tough shit, could not be easy for you to deal with all that and have to look at nothing but negative comments. Hope everything goes smoothly from here and you only improve as a dev and artist. Other than tryna get you in a better mood, I will say, when the next update comes out, can you leave an option to go straight to the new content with either all the degeneracy points/or none? I imagine progress from the previous version won't carry over and I don't particularly want to play through the WHOOOOOLE game again for the new stuff : )

Reactions: kunkunman3000

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Sorry to hear about all the tough shit, could not be easy for you to deal with all that and have to look at nothing but negative comments. Hope everything goes smoothly from here and you only improve as a dev and artist. Other than tryna get you in a better mood, I will say, when the next update comes out, can you leave an option to go straight to the new content with either all the degeneracy points/or none? I imagine progress from the previous version won't carry over and I don't particularly want to play through the WHOOOOOLE game again for the new stuff : )
Thats probably not possible unfortunately, since he redid the whole game new saves will be needed most likely.

buppiest boi

Jun 26, 2020
Thats probably not possible unfortunately, since he redid the whole game new saves will be needed most likely.
I'm assuming the game will have the same structure and animations in mind so its up to date with the current version. If the whole game changes format and art style then I'll gladly replay the game to see what changed.

Reactions: Monki0

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
Wouldn't be a bad idea to release the new update with a save file that is at where the previous version ended so people don't have to play through the whole thing again if they don't want to.

Reactions: catmemejpg

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Attention:

People who have stopped supporting me in Subscribestar please send me a message through the Subscribestar message system, with your user and the tier you used to pay, because I will send you the update link when I publish it, if you can't send you the message because you stopped supporting me please let me know and I will look for another network so you can contact me.

On the other hand I will take this post to clarify several things to the public.

1) last month I was quite sick, and I did not go through a good time in my life, that lowered a lot the rhythm of the work since I had to dedicate my time to other things and to take care of my health.

2) The delays are mostly due to the engine change I had to make to the game, for those who don't know, the game was being developed in RPG Maker VX Ace, but I had to change it to RPG Maker MV due to the new pc I bought.

My original idea was always to finish the game in ACE VX and make a port to a better engine in the future, however when I bought my new pc the program started to give me problems, I don't know if it was because of the change from Windows 7 to Windows 11, but the program closed me out of nowhere, luckily (or unfortunately), I found a method to migrate the game to MV.

However this has only given me problems, to begin with the scripts that I was using in Ace Vx are not compatible with MV so I had to look for scripts for the new engine that fulfilled the same function.

All the map events and events I had done in Ace VX were practically broken, so I decided to delete it and do it from scratch.
I have lost a lot of progress that I had already made but I have nothing to gain by continuing to cry about it....

3) Believe me, I am aware of other popular projects that have the same problem of lack of content for months as mine is having (although I prefer not to say names as I don't want to get into conflicts with other devs).

However my goal is not to scam anyone, my priority right now is to regain the trust of the people who support me and who supported me, since I plan to do this for many years, I gain nothing with scamming people now when I can really make a lot of money with this in the future.

I recently discovered Subscribestar's feature to pause payments, and I am using this feature to redeem myself, believe me if I had known about this feature before I would have activated it a long time ago.

4) I understand that a lot of people don't like my way of doing things, and they prefer an easy game that goes straight to the sex stuff. However the only way I can enjoy this is the way I'm doing it.

Before starting the development of Carnal Outbreak the game was going to be a visual novel in the style of Summertime Saga, but it got to a point where it was just boring me too much, after seeing the sanimations of a guy called “Hinca p”, I decided to reboot everything and make a parody game like Resident Evil (saga of which I'm a big fan since I was a kid) and the truth is that making that change was the best decision I could have made.

With this I don't pretend that you change your opinion about the game, if you don't like it it's ok, I just want you to understand why I do it and I'll keep doing it this way...

Bro Its Fine No Need To Apologise Shitty Things Happen Its Understandable.I Hope You Are Fine And Healthy Now.Take Care:)

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I'm assuming the game will have the same structure and animations in mind so its up to date with the current version. If the whole game changes format and art style then I'll gladly replay the game to see what changed.
All of the previous events and stuff that were already implemented are going to be there as previously however there are probably going to be minor changes here and there for future events depending on what he can get to work and what doesnt work.

Alex77410

Aug 23, 2022
Your game is incredible thank you for the work you do :love:
But I'm stuck, I recovered the yellow generator but I can't do anything else.
I interacted with everything I could.
can you help me please?

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Attention:

Bro Its Fine No Need To Apologise Shitty Things Happen Its Understandable.I Hope You Are Fine And Healthy Now.Take Care:)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes