jondoterere

Aug 1, 2022
Glad to hear, I hope more people have the good sense that you clearly do to stop believing the as you said lame excuses that I agree are pure bullshit.

Sadly I think its getting worse. Devs that were once decent see other devs making money while doing nothing so they figure they can too. I blame the devs but I also blame the people who reward them for doing nothing.
I totally agree with you.
Only the people who contribute can "re-educate" these devs by stopping contributing and demanding concrete advances for each work. The problem is that people are afraid that they will stop contributing and the dev will abandon a project that is very loved by the community. Unfortunately this would happen most of the time, but to be honest it would be a "deliverance". New devs will emerge more... "Educated"...

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I totally agree with you.
Only the people who contribute can "re-educate" these devs by stopping contributing and demanding concrete advances for each work. The problem is that people are afraid that they will stop contributing and the dev will abandon a project that is very loved by the community. Unfortunately this would happen most of the time, but to be honest it would be a "deliverance". New devs will emerge more... "Educated"...
Yeah in several game forums on this site there have been fear mongers' who insist the devs be treated with kid gloves, no one can say anything negative or critical of the dev and yeah that they will stop if they don't have people blindly donating.

In some ways they aren't wrong but it is always up to the dev and only the dev if they want to end their game. They can whine and complain about being mistreated but the bottom line is, if they want a healthy community of people who feel good about donating to them then the devs generally need to treat the people supporting them better and they really haven't been.

I myself would rather let a game die then constantly deal with the drama of devs making bs excuses etc.

I think you and I and hopefully others are completely on the same page. Glad I am not the only one.

Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021
I understand your points fellas and while I do believe they apply to a decent amount of devs, I don't believe mr heisenbergo is one of them for 2 reasons

1. He's a first timer. This is his first game and he's learning a lot of things. It makes sense that things may be slow when you consider that. From a larger dev with a few team members (like the people working on LOKR) the slow point is totally valid but mr Heisenbergo is working alone and learning on the go. I'm sure he'll get faster with time

2. I do believe he understands he's a bit slower than some people want and I don't think he's trying to abuse that. This can be seen with how subscribe star is currently on vacation and people aren't paying despite him continuing to work when he can. If he was truly trying to abuse his subscribers then he wouldn't have done that and they'd still be paying

I do understand the anger but I think you're taking it out on the wrong guy. I truly believe Mr Heisenbergo is trying his best and that he's one of the good ones, just lacking a bit in experience. Just give him some time and I'm sure we'll get a wonderful product

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I understand your points fellas and while I do believe they apply to a decent amount of devs, I don't believe mr heisenbergo is one of them for 2 reasons

1. He's a first timer. This is his first game and he's learning a lot of things. It makes sense that things may be slow when you consider that. From a larger dev with a few team members (like the people working on LOKR) the slow point is totally valid but mr Heisenbergo is working alone and learning on the go. I'm sure he'll get faster with time

2. I do believe he understands he's a bit slower than some people want and I don't think he's trying to abuse that. This can be seen with how subscribe star is currently on vacation and people aren't paying despite him continuing to work when he can. If he was truly trying to abuse his subscribers then he wouldn't have done that and they'd still be paying

I do understand the anger but I think you're taking it out on the wrong guy. I truly believe Mr Heisenbergo is trying his best and that he's one of the good ones, just lacking a bit in experience. Just give him some time and I'm sure we'll get a wonderful product
Sorry but when a dev states a date for release of an update and then that date comes and goes with no word from the dev for weeks after I have a problem. It takes a minute to write a short message.

Jet

Sep 12, 2016
What I don't get is why did Heisenbergo announce that he had quit his job to dedicate himself in full to Carnal Outbreak, then right after he just let the deadline pass and went completely MIA after putting up the vacation sign.

We're just left to wonder if for some reason he went back on the job thing after freaking out or getting a talk from his family or friends, if something serious happened and he's on the run from justice, if his new computer had a breakdown and he lost all progress with the game and he's crunching it while trying to hide it, or if he genuinely just decided to take a one month vacation taking advantage of quitting his job and he thought just putting up the vacation sign would be enough to let everyone know.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
We got an update ladies and gents

TL;DR Bossman had to basically redo the entire game from scratch because the old engine was so incompatible with the new one that bugfixing was like playing whack-a-mole. He's almost finished with the rebuild thankfully and is pausing payments until december as a way to compensate us for the long wait and will try to compensate those who have un-subbed as a result of the long silence.

He's hoping to get back into regular subscribestar updates on friday

PicalousCage

Jul 19, 2020

TL;DR Bossman had to basically redo the entire game from scratch because the old engine was so incompatible with the new one that bugfixing was like playing whack-a-mole. He's almost finished with the rebuild thankfully and is pausing payments until december as a way to compensate us for the long wait and will try to compensate those who have un-subbed as a result of the long silence.

Again? Shit is rpg maker that bad.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

and when did the devs make that known? Again when a dev is radio silent for weeks after an update is supposed to come out I call BS.

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
and when did the devs make that known? Again when a dev is radio silent for weeks after an update is supposed to come out I call BS.
1. There is only 1 dev
2. he has been having bug fixing problems like this for a while, he mentioned about these alot in the discord server.
3. Also if your trying to imply he is trying to milk subsribers for money thats impossible since vacation mode is on he even extended it to december so for basically the rest of the year subs wont have to pay.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
1. There is only 1 dev
2. he has been having bug fixing problems like this for a while, he mentioned about these alot in the discord server.
3. Also if your trying to imply he is trying to milk subsribers for money thats impossible since vacation mode is on he even extended it to december so for basically the rest of the year subs wont have to pay.
If the dev communicated that they wouldn't be releasing the update on time in their discord prior to or on the day they said they would release the update then that is all I need to know. If they waited weeks to announce it on discord then my statement stands.

Giggitu1

May 28, 2024
1. There is only 1 dev

While the dev may have put things on hold with subscribestar, it doesn't excuse his avoidance to say anything about what was going on with the development. He could have easily made a post about why things were paused as OBVIOUSLY this was not just a "vacation" if he put it on hold for rebuilding the game.

Considering the dev already put together a playable build with a newer version of RPG maker I find it very odd that he suddenly once again "needs to build the game totally from scratch". He has already claimed he had to do this once before with the previous update, so why again now? His complete lack of communication only builds on the suspicion here.

If the truth is he cannot provide the time to give updates within the time frame he allotted, then he needs to come out and say it instead of hiding away.

The situation could be totally different from what I am assuming here sure, there could be a valid reason hes done all this, but with the contradictions of the statements hes now giving its not looking good.

My main point to all this is,

If what Mr. Heisenbergo is saying is true, and I dearly hope that it is, then please inform your supporters more to the difficulties your facing AHEAD of time so this does not reflect badly on your chances of new people supporting your project, because as of right now, I really would not recommend anybody throw this guy a dollar.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
While the dev may have put things on hold with subscribestar, it doesn't excuse his avoidance to say anything about what was going on with the development. He could have easily made a post about why things were paused as OBVIOUSLY this was not just a "vacation" if he put it on hold for rebuilding the game.

Considering the dev already put together a playable build with a newer version of RPG maker I find it very odd that he suddenly once again "needs to build the game totally from scratch". He has already claimed he had to do this once before with the previous update, so why again now? His complete lack of communication only builds on the suspicion here.

If the truth is he cannot provide the time to give updates within the time frame he allotted, then he needs to come out and say it instead of hiding away.

The situation could be totally different from what I am assuming here sure, there could be a valid reason hes done all this, but with the contradictions of the statements hes now giving its not looking good.

My main point to all this is,

If what Mr. Heisenbergo is saying is true, and I dearly hope that it is, then please inform your supporters more to the difficulties your facing AHEAD of time so this does not reflect badly on your chances of new people supporting your project, because as of right now, I really would not recommend anybody throw this guy a dollar.
If the dev communicated that they wouldn't be releasing the update on time in their discord prior to or on the day they said they would release the update then that is all I need to know. If they waited weeks to announce it on discord then my statement stands.

Hi guys.

Well I'm going through a bad time, both mentally and physically, this last four weeks have been a complete disaster for me, however I've been able to get back to work on the game.

To the people who stopped supporting me, I will look for a way to compensate you once I release the update.

And for the people who are still here I have to inform that I have postponed the payments until December and I will surely continue to delay them as compensation for the long wait.

There is no point in apologizing I will just shut the fuck up and get to work.

Changing the game engine has only given me problems, since the maps that were ported from the old engine are so fucking broken, so I decided to delete them and do everything from scratch, luckily I'm about to finish the job.

By the way, on Friday I will give the weekly reports again.

The project is alive and I'm still working on it...

This is the full subscribestar post if people are STILL skeptical about it or havent had a chance to take a look themselves

• Sad
Reactions: kunkunman3000

Kimitsunoyabai

Jul 30, 2023
will the game be a Sandbox or a Narrative Driven? or both? also while viewing the stabber scene during penetration it bug out and its stuck to the screen even while viewing other scenes.

Last edited:

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Hi guys.

Well I'm going through a bad time, both mentally and physically, this last four weeks have been a complete disaster for me, however I've been able to get back to work on the game.

To the people who stopped supporting me, I will look for a way to compensate you once I release the update.

And for the people who are still here I have to inform that I have postponed the payments until December and I will surely continue to delay them as compensation for the long wait.

There is no point in apologizing I will just shut the fuck up and get to work.

Changing the game engine has only given me problems, since the maps that were ported from the old engine are so fucking broken, so I decided to delete them and do everything from scratch, luckily I'm about to finish the job.

By the way, on Friday I will give the weekly reports again.

The project is alive and I'm still working on it...

This is the full subscribestar post if people are STILL skeptical about it or havent had a chance to take a look themselves
No Worries Mate.His Physical And Mental Health Is More Important Than Any Game.Hope He Recovers He Doesn't Need To Apologize.

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
some ppl just wanna see dirty stuff and jack off always put a skip option on these retarded little mini games im trying to get off not have a stroke trying to figure out your goddamn puzzles

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOg13

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
some ppl just wanna see dirty stuff and jack off always put a skip option on these retarded little mini games im trying to get off not have a stroke trying to figure out your goddamn puzzles
dont destroy your pc now out of rage LOL. This made me laugh too much bro

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Okay guys, I know I said I would do weekly reports on Fridays, however this one will be very short since I'm finishing the update.

As you already know I had to redo the whole system of that scene of the three dwarf monsters that play with the Eve breasts, it turns out that this update would also include another scene with the same system, as you can imagine it also gave me problems so I had to remove it to redo it from scratch.

I had to improvise so I had to change the animation for a “linear” one, although the scene that I had to remove will be included again in future updates.

This update will also include a new flashback, where you can take a look to new characters and find out a little more about Eve's past, also the decisions you make in that flashback will be important to unlock more sexual scenes in the future.

This flashback section I had to make it from scratch again due to multiple performance problems, so it won't be as great as I had planned, but I've already finished it, for now I just have to finish the last scene and I'll start to prepare the update to publish it.

Lastly I ask you, if you supported me for months in a high tier, but you changed tier because of the lack of content, please send me a direct message via Subcribestar, with your username to search in the database, so I can give you the link to the update in advance as a compensation for the wait.

That's all for now, I will post the update release dates a day or two before I upload it.

Today's Subscribestar post for anyone curious

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Attention:

People who have stopped supporting me in Subscribestar please send me a message through the Subscribestar message system, with your user and the tier you used to pay, because I will send you the update link when I publish it, if you can't send you the message because you stopped supporting me please let me know and I will look for another network so you can contact me.

On the other hand I will take this post to clarify several things to the public.

1) last month I was quite sick, and I did not go through a good time in my life, that lowered a lot the rhythm of the work since I had to dedicate my time to other things and to take care of my health.

2) The delays are mostly due to the engine change I had to make to the game, for those who don't know, the game was being developed in RPG Maker VX Ace, but I had to change it to RPG Maker MV due to the new pc I bought.

My original idea was always to finish the game in ACE VX and make a port to a better engine in the future, however when I bought my new pc the program started to give me problems, I don't know if it was because of the change from Windows 7 to Windows 11, but the program closed me out of nowhere, luckily (or unfortunately), I found a method to migrate the game to MV.

However this has only given me problems, to begin with the scripts that I was using in Ace Vx are not compatible with MV so I had to look for scripts for the new engine that fulfilled the same function.

All the map events and events I had done in Ace VX were practically broken, so I decided to delete it and do it from scratch.
I have lost a lot of progress that I had already made but I have nothing to gain by continuing to cry about it....

3) Believe me, I am aware of other popular projects that have the same problem of lack of content for months as mine is having (although I prefer not to say names as I don't want to get into conflicts with other devs).

However my goal is not to scam anyone, my priority right now is to regain the trust of the people who support me and who supported me, since I plan to do this for many years, I gain nothing with scamming people now when I can really make a lot of money with this in the future.

I recently discovered Subscribestar's feature to pause payments, and I am using this feature to redeem myself, believe me if I had known about this feature before I would have activated it a long time ago.

4) I understand that a lot of people don't like my way of doing things, and they prefer an easy game that goes straight to the sex stuff. However the only way I can enjoy this is the way I'm doing it.

Before starting the development of Carnal Outbreak the game was going to be a visual novel in the style of Summertime Saga, but it got to a point where it was just boring me too much, after seeing the sanimations of a guy called “Hinca p”, I decided to reboot everything and make a parody game like Resident Evil (saga of which I'm a big fan since I was a kid) and the truth is that making that change was the best decision I could have made.

With this I don't pretend that you change your opinion about the game, if you don't like it it's ok, I just want you to understand why I do it and I'll keep doing it this way...

Well, I hope I have cleared up some doubts, I'll come back to work....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes