StorySnail

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I'm glad you liked the game.

Regarding your questions:
-The crowbar will come in the update I'm working on, although you won't be able to help Norman yet.
-Naturally, Eve will return to the place where the generators are, and will be reunited with Norman.
-There will be more sexual techniques for future battles.

Thank you for giving a chance to my game, I hope I have answered all your questions.
Ah, alright, so I didn't miss anything. Well, if all of these are related to future content then... I'm glad I got to experience the game so far and I'm looking forward to the next updates you'll churn out! :)

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Any news on the new update?
Dev had some stuff to take care of yesterday, will be starting to release the update sometime between today and tomorrow depending on subscriber tier unless he plans on doing a blanket release

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
What is the office puzzle "left of asshole's corpse" note solution? can't find anything that can be interacted with doing "5 then 2 down." what direction am i supposed to be going 5 of exactly??? none of the desks or anything have anything interesting.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
What is the office puzzle "left of asshole's corpse" note solution? can't find anything that can be interacted with doing "5 then 2 down." what direction am i supposed to be going 5 of exactly??? none of the desks or anything have anything interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I figured that much out & did that multiple times. What tile should i start at & or end up at? Under his corpse? next to it to the left? cause when i tried that before it got me nothing, so clearly i'm standing in the wrong place or miscounting or something.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, I figured that much out & did that multiple times. What tile should i start at & or end up at? Under his corpse? next to it to the left? cause when i tried that before it got me nothing, so clearly i'm standing in the wrong place or miscounting or something.
It's been a while since I did this puzzle, but if I remember right: I started left of his corpse, and counted from there. I'd have to replay the game to analyse it.

If all fails: sweep the free space between the corpse and meeting desks, while in the same room.
1726149405430.png

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Need summarizer for the new post, what is the boss having trouble implementing
One of the scenes that was going to come in the next update broke for some reason so bossman has to redo the thing from scratch. In other news he also found the vacation mode so subscribers dont get charged for this period + a month or two maybe

Reactions: StevenEXE and mlgtk
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes