Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Sensuverse how do You make such landscape, without any clipping or bug or whatsoever in just 3 months o_O

For this release, game have the best ever landscape created, with minor issues on most far located snow zones at the end of the map.
Very good ambient sound.
Very good animations for H activities, rest are also OK

Models of buildings need retexturing imo and may be door opening trigger remake.
Character modeller and models themselves are the biggest issue of this release so far imo.

Everything else can be comment in future releases : )

Hope this game will survive. Great potential it have.

Forgot to add...
Best ever optimized demo so far, from every UE game on this forum I ever played.
1440p, everything except AA on max and constant 60 fps.

Are there any enemies so far in the release?
I cant find anybody except within village..

aView.png

Awesome :cool:

PS

Found second quest and two thugs. I suppose that is all..

Last edited:
Reactions: gasno

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Interesting demo, noice poses. Came for the pr0n, stayed for the execution maneuver.
I also agree, the performance is decent compared to many other games here.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
lol I've seen flappier flaps than this IRL, so considering it's a game it's no where near exaggerated

I think it's just there as a fetish option
View attachment 3488357 View attachment 3488358 View attachment 3488359 View attachment 3488360

Exactly, and I personally approve!
I modded Skyrim and Fallout4 for years and I made a mod for FO4 where labia [and clit] can be that same big... in my mod's case just way juicier. :love:
Ain't for all tastes by the way, I get it... but I have a feeling there's a lot of people who's simply freakin'scared by meaty pussies if not by pussies in general!!! :LOL:

I really hope in a massive improvement in characters' models by the way. Ain't easy but it's something that should be done, urgently.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I really hope in a massive improvement in characters' models by the way. Ain't easy but it's something that should be done, urgently.
I agree. When I see these models, it looks like typical Steam UE4 shovelware.
On the other hand, it's incredibly funny. Maybe if the game was more of a parody, it could work.

scr1.jpg

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NitroSM

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Exactly, and I personally approve!
I modded Skyrim and Fallout4 for years and I made a mod for FO4 where labia [and clit] can be that same big... in my mod's case just way juicier. :love:
Ain't for all tastes by the way, I get it... but I have a feeling there's a lot of people who's simply freakin'scared by meaty pussies if not by pussies in general!!! :LOL:

I am a fan of meaty wings, but they are rare to find in games. Any game that has (an option of) them gets an instant +1 from me

Reactions: DocRipper
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes