IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This dev had a lot of games 0.1v and looks like he not interested in finishing.
I think he's need to rename all games from 0.1 to 1.0 and no more questions :D

But yes, art is pretty good in all of them
Shouldn't be finish one game at a time rather than starting 50 at the same time
This will never get done. And if it does, it will be a "wash my hands of it" half-assed type done. Already two other projects started at .1, what will make this any different? Why should players bother investing the time?
This doesn't even make sense.
I made a lot of games in my free time and only released two. Jedi trainer and Master of the earth. Both are finished.

Then my main game is City of Women which is a long term type of project that takes tons of planning. I also had another game "Lord of Time" that I had to pause briefly because I lost a bunch of content on my harddive.

This is a simple kinetic novel that I wrote years ago.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This doesn't even make sense.
I made a lot of games in my free time and only released two. Jedi trainer and Master of the earth. Both are finished.

Then my main game is City of Women which is a long term type of project that takes tons of planning. I also had another game "Lord of Time" that I had to pause briefly because I lost a bunch of content on my harddive.

This is a simple kinetic novel that I wrote years ago.
Why does he look so... middle aged in the face if he's a teenager? You have amazing art but the stories aren't believable enough for my taste. This guys is supposed to be the next cartel boss? Then your sex scenes are too sped up, it's very rushed, it's over before it starts. Just fucking with no real dialogue, no build up, nothing.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Why does he look so... middle aged in the face if he's a teenager? You have amazing art but the stories aren't believable enough for my taste. This guys is supposed to be the next cartel boss? Then your sex scenes are too sped up, it's very rushed, it's over before it starts. Just fucking with no real dialogue, no build up, nothing.
Hahaha when I made him intially he looked too young. So I assumed patreon wouldn't allow that through. My fix was to just make him look as OLD and as YOUNG as I could without making it overboard. I was even thinking that he looks too young.

There definitely could be more build up but the concept I was going with is simple:
- The player and Viper have already fucked before, therefore there wasn't much build up for her. The buildup is for the mom, aunt and sister. That's why Viper opens the game being topless.
That said though, it doesn't excuse the fact. There should definitely be more buildup.

Also replaying the game right now and I've found a sentence errors. I don't know how my testers missed that.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Huge apologies to everyone; just replayed it now and found a few text errors that my testers must have missed. I've corrected them and updating the Mega links right now

Links to version with sentence fixes:
Windows:
Mac:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Hahaha when I made him intially he looked too young. So I assumed patreon wouldn't allow that through. My fix was to just make him look as OLD and as YOUNG as I could without making it overboard. I was even thinking that he looks too young.
Thanks for admitting that it's Shota.
And the main reason devs crank out these short male MC and giant "milf" games and rarely ever tag it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for admitting that it's Shota.
And the main reason devs crank out these short male MC and giant "milf" games and rarely ever tag it.
I don’t know what you mean, I just said that I tried to make the player look like a young guy but his face turned out weird; which part did I say he was shota?
Also tagging is not up to me, I put the kinetic novel tag there it for some reason it isn’t in the OP

• Haha
Reactions: sabadongelov

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
you're really branching out man, i really hope you don't drop any of your projects
best of luck my dude
Thanks bro, I’ve never dropped a project. My game lord of time is just on hold because I lost all my assets for that game. I’d need to completely recreate it.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes