4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That's right, I forgot to post in here. This is a post I made on Patreon about 3 days ago.

1658861181584.png

Hi there folks!

Sakrilas here.

I just wanted to give everyone a quick progress update.

We want to finalize Day 6 shaven path for the next public release. We have finished the variation in which Greg helps Casey, but now we're working on the scenario in which Tara is the one helping Casey.

In regards to the next Beta release, we are intending on releasing another Beta to show what we have so far in the Tara variation, the estimated delivery date for it is next weekend. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

We were originally thinking the next public release would be ready before the end of the month, however I now see that we'll need some more time. The new ETA for the next public release is the start of next Month.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Wish you the best!

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-08 Released

(It's a public patreon post. You don't need to be a patron to access it.)

teaser-nsfw.png

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2022-08).

This release contains all the events of Day 6 for the Shaven Branch. (Both Tara and Greg Variations)

We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:

Let us know what you think.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
So it's obvious that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are the masterminds behind Casey's humiliation, right? I feel like it's really obvious.

Last edited:

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
So it's obvious that
are the masterminds behind Casey's humiliation, right? I feel like it's really obvious.
Spoilers? If you read the story you would have known that already

Also, why is there so much Greg in the Tara side of this ride to the store? I really did everything to avoid that guy, can there be a path where he had to visit his mother in alaska and is absent for the whole time?

Also funny Tara mentiones how well the bikers and the cops are connected, makes the other storyline even more funny

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Also, why is there so much Greg in the Tara side of this ride to the store? I really did everything to avoid that guy, can there be a path where he had to visit his mother in alaska and is absent for the whole time?
At this stage the only non-Greg path is the Bush path with Tara. You need to choose the option on Day 4 for Casey to refuse to shave and walk out of the photoshoot with Mark.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Are there any sexual acts in the game, or is it all just public nudity/exhibitionism?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes