4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
At this stage the only non-Greg path is the Bush path with Tara. You need to choose the option on Day 4 for Casey to refuse to shave and walk out of the photoshoot with Mark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the game is moving from casey´s fall to greg´s rising? What a shame.

I skipped this update and the previous because i could not care less about greg, and by what you´re saying it seems the bush path will be the only one without it.

The great thing about casey was that despite being blackmailed and forced to do things she did not wanted to, she still had the willpower and fortitude to say NO, remain defiant and fight to somewhat maintain control of her life. In the shaven path it seems she´s on her way to became another sex toy/mindless slut either for Tara or Greg. I could be wrong and please correct me if I am.

The exiciting part of the game was the fact that casey was always on the edge, always one step away from being discovered and the fear and excitement made a really good setup. But if that goes away because she´s discovered by everyone and their cat, what will be left to keep the game interesting and different from the remaining corruption games on the forum?

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
You should probably read the original story on Literotica. The game version is based on that. Many of the same characters and other elements remain, and they fulfill important roles which may not be easily understood if you don't know where we're going with it. One of the variations in the game is a sense of fate and destiny, and we'll see the same or similar situations play out differently depending on the choices Casey makes.

That tension and build up is a core part of it right up until the big reveal. Then, by necessity, it must change. That doesn't mean it won't be interesting after that point, though. There's still plenty to happen. I even wrote a sequel to the original Casey's Fall because there was so much more to the story, and there may even be more one day...

Greg is an important supporting character with several purposes. He will appear in almost all paths for that reason. However, what sort of relationship develops between Casey and Greg (or doesn't develop) will vary depending on the choices Casey makes along the way. I also add intentionally misleading elements into the story such as characters who lie and situations that appear to be something other than they are at first. So try to keep an open mind and just wait and see what happens with Greg or anything else. You may just get a surprise or two. For example, we know from the original story that he has a limit with what he'll accept. The game could allow us to explore how he might react if he discovers that limit has been breached.

Another factor is that our V1 is focused primarily on the Main path with Greg (based on the Literotica version) and the Bush Path with Tara. Once we've reached the end of those we'll be going back to develop some of the other paths further and also add several others. While we have the basic plot outlines in place for those other paths, they are still open to suggestions and ideas that we like.

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

What you say makes some sense, and it´s true i´m not familiar with the all story

I will wait for the next bush update and check all the new content then

Cheers

Reactions: VelcroFist

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
So if my reading is correct, there are currently 2 paths. Where exactly do they branch so I can save there? Does the game give you a heads up?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some paths I'd like to see when you are done with V1 o the game:
1. Evil Greg. Greg takes a heel turn when he realizes how isolated and vulnerable Casey is. Maybe he's the main baddie in that version of the game.
2. Mob boss as the baddie: Cassandra turns out to be the daughter of a mobster, and such a daddy's girl that her father allows her to use some of his authority to take down Casey, who hjas always sneered a bit at the source of Cassandra's family's wealth. Mob bosses can have a very far reach without it being too far fetched, and there's something about the idea of crossing a mob boss that makes for a good story. It doesn't have to be a really dark story, since Cassandra's dad doesn't want to draw too much attention to what his daughter is doing.

HansAre-we-the.jpg

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So if my reading is correct, there are currently 2 paths. Where exactly do they branch so I can save there? Does the game give you a heads up?
They branch, as mentioned above, at the point where Casey either agrees to shave in the photo shoot scene, or refuses and leaves.

There is a warning to save before that decision, IIRC.

Reactions: bongopt

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As an aside, the non-shaven path is completely original to the game, and so (to me) the most exciting. Having read the stories helps not at all, so everything is a surprise. I can't wait to see where that goes.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Some paths I'd like to see when you are done with V1 o the game:
1. Evil Greg. Greg takes a heel turn when he realizes how isolated and vulnerable Casey is. Maybe he's the main baddie in that version of the game.
Greg is pretty open-minded and accepting, but he could be motivated that way if he feels betrayed or disgusted by Casey, or if he gets involved with Cassandra...
2. Mob boss as the baddie: Cassandra turns out to be the daughter of a mobster, and such a daddy's girl that her father allows her to use some of his authority to take down Casey, who has always sneered a bit at the source of Cassandra's family's wealth. Mob bosses can have a very far reach without it being too far fetched, and there's something about the idea of crossing a mob boss that makes for a good story. It doesn't have to be a really dark story, since Cassandra's dad doesn't want to draw too much attention to what his daughter is doing.
Are you sure you haven't read the original stories? ;) We dropped a bit of a clue about who Cassandra might be and the kind of power she might have in the way Tara reacts to her presence in the latest update. Casey noticed it and it confused her since she doesn't know too many details about Cassandra's life. She knows that Cassandra is quite rich, but Casey would never judge someone for their wealth or lack of it. However, there is something else that could be motivating Cassandra into bullying Casey... That could play out in different ways depending on the choices Casey makes. Either that, or Cassandra is just a bitch...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you sure you haven't read the original stories? ;) We dropped a bit of a clue about who Cassandra might be and the kind of power she might have in the way Tara reacts to her presence in the latest update.
I read the original stories quite a while ago and have been avoiding them since, hoping to avoid spoilers on events I didn't remember. If I hit on something that was actually planned, it is serendipitous.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
So the game is moving from casey´s fall to greg´s rising? What a shame.

I skipped this update and the previous because i could not care less about greg, and by what you´re saying it seems the bush path will be the only one without it.

The great thing about casey was that despite being blackmailed and forced to do things she did not wanted to, she still had the willpower and fortitude to say NO, remain defiant and fight to somewhat maintain control of her life. In the shaven path it seems she´s on her way to became another sex toy/mindless slut either for Tara or Greg. I could be wrong and please correct me if I am.

The exiciting part of the game was the fact that casey was always on the edge, always one step away from being discovered and the fear and excitement made a really good setup. But if that goes away because she´s discovered by everyone and their cat, what will be left to keep the game interesting and different from the remaining corruption games on the forum?
Greg is pretty open-minded and accepting, but he could be motivated that way if he feels betrayed or disgusted by Casey, or if he gets involved with Cassandra...

Are you sure you haven't read the original stories? ;) We dropped a bit of a clue about who Cassandra might be and the kind of power she might have in the way Tara reacts to her presence in the latest update. Casey noticed it and it confused her since she doesn't know too many details about Cassandra's life. She knows that Cassandra is quite rich, but Casey would never judge someone for their wealth or lack of it. However, there is something else that could be motivating Cassandra into bullying Casey... That could play out in different ways depending on the choices Casey makes. Either that, or Cassandra is just a bitch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Hi Velcrofist, Maybe not the right forum to ask this but any plans on next chapters of Emily 2.0?
Yes, working on it. I've been a bit snowed with other stuff for the last couple of years so I can't promise when I'll get to it, but I have the basic plot figured out.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes