4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2021-10 has been Released

1634319211958.png

Hi there!

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2021-10).

Please keep in mind that all events brought by this update rely on Casey rejecting to perform the shaving Photoshoot. Remember to check the Gallery Menu in-game to see if there are any events you might have missed.

We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
v2021-10 has been Released

View attachment 1454138

Hi there!

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2021-10).

Please keep in mind that all events brought by this update rely on Casey rejecting to perform the shaving Photoshoot. Remember to check the Gallery Menu in-game to see if there are any events you might have missed.

We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:
Mega Upload
Google Drive

Dress for the slide, not the ride!! :D

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That "refuse to shave" route with "being caught naked on motorbike by police" is so stupid. So many things that are wrong or lack any logic.

I dont know where to even start: (SPOILERS, duh)
- Casie trusting this girl Tara out of nowhere. She barely knew her and she believed her like they were besties for whole life.
- Also that police officer was very dubious. "This is most serious breach... blah blah... you are sex offender." Hardly. She was sitting on bike ffs. If that is a serious breach then that cop must be total noob (or suspicious).
- And reaction of her family? Total interruption of contact with her for being caught by police once? She wasnt even sentenced. Minimal amount of people knew at that point. How can her father talk about "disgracing their good name" ? It did not pass that point (yet).
- Where is her lawyer she was promised? Police not allowing her any clothes is also serious breach of her rights. Any lawyer worth their salt would eat that police officer for breakfast and sue huge money from that police department.
- I have also serious doubt about mental sanity of Casie. She did a lot of stupid things. When caught by police then any normal person would confess about blackmail. Being blackmailed is one thing, but fun ends when police and possible jail time gets involved.
This seriously stretched credulity. If she didnt then she must have some mental illness. This whole game would turn really weird if we watch mentally handicapped person being blackmailed.

To sum it up: Quality of writing (script) is serious drop down from the rest of the game.

I am giving this benefit of doubt. One nonsense per game is allowed. Let's hope the game gets better in future.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Are you able to elaborate? What do you think is wrong or lacks logic?
I edited my earlier post a bit too late.

I dont know where to even start: (SPOILERS, duh)
- Casie trusting this girl Tara out of nowhere. She barely knew her and she believed her like they were besties for whole life.
- Also that police officer was very dubious. "This is most serious breach... blah blah... you are sex offender." Hardly. She was sitting on bike ffs. If that is a serious breach then that cop must be total noob (or suspicious).
- And reaction of her family? Total interruption of contact with her for being caught by police once? She wasnt even sentenced. Minimal amount of people knew at that point. How can her father talk about "disgracing their good name" ? It did not pass that point (yet).
- Where is her lawyer she was promised? Police not allowing her any clothes is also serious breach of her rights. Any lawyer worth their salt would eat that police officer for breakfast and sue huge money from that police department.
- I have also serious doubt about mental sanity of Casie. She did a lot of stupid things. When caught by police then any normal person would confess about blackmail. Being blackmailed is one thing, but fun ends when police and possible jail time gets involved.
This seriously stretched credulity. If she didnt confess then she must have some mental illness. This whole game would turn really weird if we watch mentally handicapped person being blackmailed.

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You do realise this game takes place in an alternate universe where your preconceptions about how things should work aren't valid? The only way for the authors to satisfy your demands for accuracy would be to build an entire new self-consistent world. And seeing how even some pretty succesful SF/fantasy writers miserably fail at that (looking at you Terry Goodkind!, but you're hardly the only one) that might be setting the bar a tad high for an erotic game. If you need the internal selfconsistency of made-up worlds to get your kicks, I sincerely apologize. I didn't mean to kink shame :p.

Reactions: VelcroFist

babar

Jun 17, 2017
- Casie trusting this girl Tara out of nowhere. She literally saw her for the first time and she believed her like they were besties for whole life.
casey knows tara because they are in the same class
and as casey is young like any young person she trusts easily (because young people can be naive and they don't see the evil everywhere knowingly I experienced it with my daughter)
casey is in a cell she is desperate so she clings to anyone who gives her hope as the only person she sees is tara she trusts her on what she tells her

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That was quite a dramatic escalation of things! I think that it was a better scenario for Casey getting caught than the story had.

This gives me hope that the "shaved" scenario will significantly depart from the story. I enjoy surprises.

Speaking of which, DrDerpington, would you please hide all the plot revelations behind a spoiler tag? I think that those who haven't played the game would appreciate it.

Reactions: VelcroFist

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You do realise this game takes place in an alternate universe where your preconceptions about how things should work aren't valid? The only way for the authors to satisfy your demands for accuracy would be to build an entire new self-consistent world. And seeing how even some pretty succesful SF/fantasy writers miserably fail at that (looking at you Terry Goodkind!, but you're hardly the only one) that might be setting the bar a tad high for an erotic game. If you need the internal selfconsistency of made-up worlds to get your kicks, I sincerely apologize. I didn't mean to kink shame :p.
Previous work was still on the "believable" side. But this update kinda pushed the boundaries.

casey knows tara because they are in the same class
and as casey is young like any young person she trusts easily (because young people can be naive and they don't see the evil everywhere knowingly I experienced it with my daughter)
casey is in a cell she is desperate so she clings to anyone who gives her hope as the only person she sees is tara she trusts her on what she tells her
From what we heard, the Casey hardly interacted with Tara. It's hard to trust somebody when you hardly interact with them. 1 or 2 years at school are not enough to get to know everybody inside your class and become friends.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Thanks for that.
- Casie trusting this girl Tara out of nowhere. She literally saw her for the first time and she believed her like they were besties for whole life.
This wasn't the first time they met. Tara confronted Casey on Day 2 after Casey lost her skirt in the hallway on Day 1. After that she's been watching and following her. If Casey took panties to school on Day 4, you might notice Tara in the background while Casey is talking to Greg. She wanted to talk to Casey about what she just saw in class then but Greg got in the way. If Casey didn't take panties, then Tara does get to confront her. She still sees what Casey does in class but Greg doesn't.
Outside Mark's, Tara threatens Casey with telling everyone what she knows if she doesn't play along. Casey does it for that reason alone.
- Also that police officer was very dubious. "This is most serious breach... blah blah... you are sex offender." Hardly. She was sitting on bike ffs. If that is a serious breach then that cop must be noob... or suspicous.
Not the USA or anywhere else in the world as we know it. Different laws and different attitudes. Same story with "Police not allowing her any clothes is also serious breach of her rights."
Her father is very conservative and he's reacting to what she's been arrested for. It doesn't matter to him that she hasn't been to trial yet. Seeing the state that she is in confirms that she is indeed guilty in his mind. Many parents do far worse than this IRL when their kids break their moral codes.
When caught by police then any normal person would confess about blackmail. This seriously stretched credulity.
She did consider it but realised she was screwed either way, so she's decided to keep it to herself for now so she at least keeps Jolene out of jail. She still doesn't know who the blackmailer is and if this whole thing was orchestrated by him. She also suspects it might be Tara while simultaneously hoping that Tara isn't the blackmailer and might be able to get her out of the mess.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That was quite a dramatic escalation of things! I think that it was a better scenario for Casey getting caught than the story had.

This gives me hope that the "shaved" scenario will significantly depart from the story. I enjoy surprises.

Speaking of which, DrDerpington, would you please hide all the plot revelations behind a spoiler tag? I think that those who haven't played the game would appreciate it.
Done.
My bad. I though people inside forum would have already played latest update.

Reactions: Joe Steel

katarakta

May 31, 2020
love it but, this game requires HQ images :love: and I'm sure everyone will love more detailed ones ;):devilish:. keep up the good work

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes