4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Don't take this the wrong way, but I felt your story in the latter parts kind of needed a bigger climax (no pun intended)
Ahh yes. I kind of felt the same way, but then it's really only half the story. While it was a reasonable place to leave it, there were still a lot of loose ends and she wasn't really at the climax of her journey, just at a point of acceptance. That's why I wrote the sequel, Casey's Rise. That might not be the last we hear of Casey either...

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Progress Update

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to say that we're expecting the next release to happen on the 15th (next Friday).

The update will bring the events of the "Bush Route" for day 4 (therefore, completely finishing Day 4). Do keep in mind that these new events take a bit of a darker direction, but nothing too harsh.

In regards to work that needs to be done, we're working on adding SFX, Music, Gallery nodes, and polishing some renders at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, and I will ...:love:

Do keep in mind that these new events take a bit of a darker direction, but nothing too harsh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I have the android version but whenever I try to do anything on the app it just closes.
Hi there,

I haven't received this feedback before, I wonder if it's a new issue.

Which android version do you have? Did you download it here?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi there,

I haven't received this feedback before, I wonder if it's a new issue.

Which android version do you have? Did you download it here?
Hm, the first time I tried to open it on a virtual device inside Android Studio it did restart the app. But after that I was able to start a new game without a hitch. :unsure:
My best guess is a missing asset as Android loves to throw fits over those…

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hm, the first time I tried to open it on a virtual device inside Android Studio it did restart the app. But after that I was able to start a new game without a hitch. :unsure:
My best guess is a missing asset as Android loves to throw fits over those…
Yes got it from here. Should have latest version.

Mmmm... Interesting... Is there anyway BadmanBaxter could send me an exception log or something?

I don't know what asset could be missing. I would imagine a problem like that would cause issues in the PC release too.

I'm very confused.

I'll keep an eye on that, for the next build I'll install the game on my android phone too. I havent don't this in a while, because I play on PC.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Mmmm... Interesting... Is there anyway BadmanBaxter could send me an exception log or something?

I don't know what asset could be missing. I would imagine a problem like that would cause issues in the PC release too.

I'm very confused.

I'll keep an eye on that, for the next build I'll install the game on my android phone too. I havent don't this in a while, because I play on PC.
It just closes it doesn't give out any errors or anything so I don't know what it could be

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
It just closes it doesn't give out any errors or anything so I don't know what it could be
Are you loading an existing save? I wonder if this problem still happens when you start a game from scratch.

Another thing that I'm curious, are you playing it in English? Or is it one of the translated versions?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Are you loading an existing save? I wonder if this problem still happens when you start a game from scratch.

Another thing that I'm curious, are you playing it in English? Or is it one of the translated versions?
English and I have never played previously

Reactions: Sakrilas

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I want to clarify - is the upcoming version the "refuse to shave pussy hair" option? It's not a naked weekend, is it?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I want to clarify - is the upcoming version the "refuse to shave pussy hair" option? It's not a naked weekend, is it?
That's right. v2021-10 just finishes the remaining branching path of Day 4.

v2021-11 will be the one that will begin Day 5.

Reactions: hash19

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ahh yes. I kind of felt the same way, but then it's really only half the story. While it was a reasonable place to leave it, there were still a lot of loose ends and she wasn't really at the climax of her journey, just at a point of acceptance. That's why I wrote the sequel, Casey's Rise. That might not be the last we hear of Casey either...
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but does this mean, as I understand, that after "Casey's fall", there is also a "Casey's rise", where she will be less of a victim completely destroyed ?
When it comes to this kind of games, I admit I don't have a problem like female submissiveness, various kinky stuff, corruption, even blackmail, I even enjoy the "bring the bitch down" scenario, but I admit I stopped the game because I was kind of feeling sorry for her - too nice (aside being a cute character, I'd like to know if it is a pre-made one).

Reactions: ironymaan

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Some of us are aroused at the idea of being forced into humiliating situations involving nudity or sex even though the reality would almost certainly be appalling. Writing a story about it allows us to explore that fantasy in a safe way. And it is also a story, which means there is conflict and resolution, and real actions and reactions by the characters. Cinderella wouldn't be the same story if she was deserving of her early treatment. You're supposed to feel sorry for her, which makes her eventual happiness so much sweeter. Casey's story is hot for me because I imagine myself as her. However, if I actually saw this happening to someone then I would just want to rescue her and see the perpetrator/s brought to justice. Other people reading it might be more the other way around, and that's fine too as long as it remains in the realm of fantasy.
You'll find the links to all my stories on Literotica in my sig. The game version will be exploring several other paths but the original version will still be in there in some form as well.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Some of us are aroused at the idea of being forced into humiliating situations involving nudity or sex even though the reality would almost certainly be appalling. Writing a story about it allows us to explore that fantasy in a safe way. And it is also a story, which
[...]
You'll find the links to all my stories on Literotica in my sig. The game version will be exploring several other paths but the original version will still be in there in some form as well.
Thanks a lot for the answer and the especially the link, I will look at the tales.

No intention of criticising the game in itself, from the little I have seen, it is very good, graphically and as story development, and is definitively worth being supported by people.
I played games with female protagonist or with a female characters in situations, and with kinks, that are even sexually rougher than the one I have seen in my interrupted game play, BSDM, submission, blackmail, corruption, etc., so, I am not against a female character having it rough either.

It is not the game, it is me - for some reason, Casey activates my "Don Quixote complex" :) (I like to call it that way), and makes me feel sorry for her and of putting her through stuff, like if she has no way out but can only spiral down more and more.
I would love to know if Casey is a pre-made character, a modification of a pre-made (I guess, though would still love to know which one), or a character you made yourself.
Though it is not jus the aesthetic, is the whole way she is, and the situation is, and other characters (e.g. the queen bitch) are, in the game.
But the fact I had that kind of reaction is not a criticism of the game, on the reverse, it means you made such a good job, that I get too much invested in the MC :).
I will need to give it a shot again, to see if I can get a different reaction - keep up the good work !

• Red Heart
Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Thanks! You're not the first person to react to it that way, and it's quite ok if it's not your cup of tea. I can't say I set out with the intention of making it harrowing, but I did want to make it feel as real as possible by exploring how someone would actually feel if they got caught up in that situation, and what they would do from a practical sense. I wanted my characters (and story) to be complex and three dimensional, including the villain who would be motivated by more than just sexual sadism. How Casey handles it all and what she does with any opportunities that come her way will complete the story in multiple ways.

I would love to know if Casey is a pre-made character, a modification of a pre-made (I guess, though would still love to know which one), or a character you made yourself.
I don't think she was a pre-made character. I recall we went through a few different models and multiple changes before we settled on Casey as she is today. Sakrilas might have more info on that though.

Reactions: Hordragg

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
How Casey handles it all and what she does with any opportunities that come her way will complete the story in multiple ways.
Thanks again for your answer.

Well, I admit if there was also a possibility for her to somehow stop the descent, and/or in the end recover (does not mean she cannot anyway become more sexually "free"/active than at the start), even without forcibly going all the way to a "payback with the same currency" (given the way you defined and described, if she became like the ones that put her in trouble and push her down, it would mean they actually succeded in completely molding her), it would feel less of forced in one direction only (the feeling I had in my first play).

But again, that is just me and my impression, I am one person, and I have not yet read your tales, so maybe in the "rising" there is already something like that - it is just my two cents.

Reactions: VelcroFist
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes