4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Casey and all the other renders in this game look amazing (tan lines and pubic hair is the best...)! im reluctant to try it out though as im afraid of the female protagonist tag. its been my experience that the only reason people use a female protagonist is so she can fall victim to sexual harassments and rape type situations from all angles when you make a wrong decision (and when you make the right decision as well depending on what game your playing)!

i guess what im trying to get at is... is there planned rape or ntr type content in this one? i just dont wanna start playing and get attached to a character just to see messed up stuff happen to her.

Reactions: NukaCola

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Casey and all the other renders in this game look amazing (tan lines and pubic hair is the best...)! im reluctant to try it out though as im afraid of the female protagonist tag. its been my experience that the only reason people use a female protagonist is so she can fall victim to sexual harassments and rape type situations from all angles when you make a wrong decision (and when you make the right decision as well depending on what game your playing)!

i guess what im trying to get at is... is there planned rape or ntr type content in this one? i just dont wanna start playing and get attached to a character just to see messed up stuff happen to her.
But you already know the title of the game ... what do you think will happen? :sneaky:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What does CMNF, CFNF, ENF mean? some sort of secret code?:unsure:

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
This isn't usually the sort of genre I would choose, but I'm a sucker for redheads.

Renders are nicely done, good use of effects and camera angles and the seller for me, actual decent writing. I'm intrigued to see where it goes as I'm still very early on in the game :)

EDIT: Hmm, wtf would you just do what some weirdo says over a phone lol

screenshot0001.png

Well that was short

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Did not see any rape or NTR in the tags, nor any indication about it in my gameplay. At the same time, it is true that something that can be seen as bad does happen to the female protagonist - but whether that is too much in intensity, or the wrong type of things for you, only you can know for sure.

My suggestion would be that you try and see for yourself, since you already indicated that you have already seen at least some positive aspect you like.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Luiz Ricardo ALO

Jun 9, 2019
I can't play, the writings are defective and when it's time to play it closes the game, what's happening and what should I do to fix it?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I can't play, the writings are defective and when it's time to play it closes the game, what's happening and what should I do to fix it?
Hi there, Luiz.
Could you give me more information?

Are you on Windows?
Is this the first time you're playing the game?
Is there a log file you can share?

Reactions: Among Us

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
well that sure took a big turn just for not shaving

Yeah, some of the decision trees feel very random. Maybe this is actually how life is? You make a decision, and something completely unrelated results.

You feel like your decisions don't matter.

Of course, in real life, that's sometimes true . . . but it does make you feel that you have no control over what happens to the MC.

Maybe that's part of the game's attraction. She just floats along, and whatever happens to her, happens to her.

Reactions: Among Us

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Does the MC's dream foreshadow what will happen to her in real life? If so, she has a long, long, long way yet to fall.

I hope she falls that far and enjoys every minute of it.

50 Shades of Gray was a bestseller for a reason.

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I really enjoy Casey's Fall. I sure would love to have her and Phoebe do a scene together. Keep up the great work Sakrilas & VelcroFist. The modeling scenes are some of the most exciting considering what could happen. Please get Phoebe in a lesbian encounter with Casey. That would truly be amazing!!! Thank you again for your great work.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
I really enjoy Casey's Fall. I sure would love to have her and Phoebe do a scene together. Keep up the great work Sakrilas & VelcroFist. The modeling scenes are some of the most exciting considering what could happen. Please get Phoebe in a lesbian encounter with Casey. That would truly be amazing!!! Thank you again for your great work.
if you are looking for saves for the all scenes, you can go to gallery in the main menu and unlock/replay the scenes from there. Sakrillas really took time to make things super convenient!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes