4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
We might look at adding a first person style as an option down the track once we've finished our v1.0 of the total game. Perhaps as one of the translation options. The style I prefer to both read and write is third person narration in past tense with first person dialogue in present tense so we'll continue with that for now. With that being said, when I look back at our earlier work I think we overdid the narration and it feels a little clunky. Since then we've been making better use of it and using more internal monologue instead which feels a lot smoother and immersive (Great word thanks blastwave2k).

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Looks great, except the past tense, which makes it feel like you're reading a story that already happened, instead of a story you can immerse yourself in and influence.

Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Looks great, except the past tense, which makes it feel like you're reading a story that already happened, instead of a story you can immerse yourself in and influence.
Well yeah, it wouldn't be in writing if it hadn't already happened but I get your point. :)

"The water in the shower was refreshing and she was alone in the locker room." vs "The water in the shower is refreshing and she is alone in the locker room." or first person - "The water in the shower is refreshing and I am alone in the locker room."

Those last two sound super weird to me at first. Whenever I start reading a story and find it's in present tense and/or first person, I'm unlikely to get past the first page. However, I can see in a game that it just might work, if I can get past my irritation with it and figure out how to tackle certain parts which don't really lend themselves to either first person or present tense at first glance.
I'm really keen to give it a go anyway if Sakrilas is up for it. I think it'd have to be a translation option, but the problem with that is it'd only be available in English unless someone wanted to create a German first person translation option etc.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Well yeah, it wouldn't be in writing if it hadn't already happened but I get your point. :)

"The water in the shower was refreshing and she was alone in the locker room." vs "The water in the shower is refreshing and she is alone in the locker room." or first person - "The water in the shower is refreshing and I am alone in the locker room."

Those last two sound super weird to me at first. Whenever I start reading a story and find it's in present tense and/or first person, I'm unlikely to get past the first page. However, I can see in a game that it just might work, if I can get past my irritation with it and figure out how to tackle certain parts which don't really lend themselves to either first person or present tense at first glance.
I'm really keen to give it a go anyway if Sakrilas is up for it. I think it'd have to be a translation option, but the problem with that is it'd only be available in English unless someone wanted to create a German first person translation option etc.
To me, the first one sounds the most like a description what is happening.
The second one could also be used for the same thing, but doesn't feel 'right' that way. I think that's because the use of the word 'is' and how it feels more like someone is telling you that information instead of it being a description.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just played the latest update & as usual, really enjoyed it. FWIW I prefer the past tense, as in telling the tale of what's already happened.

• Red Heart

fatkichaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Seems to be a good one so far have just reached the park with the sisters so dont know how it will go further. I was looking for a game / VN which was something like this.

I am sure, this is already thought about by the dev`s but I so want the so called blackmailer to be the mother of the girls who intern is herself being controlled by someone.

Varghashm

Feb 14, 2020
Really fun game - i hope that devs wont rush the story and tasks, it's already quite fast, but not yet broken, blackmail is strong with this one xD

Can you recommend something similar, while waiting for new releases? I always liked blackmail & humilation plot.

• Red Heart

ExhibLover

Mar 3, 2019
Am I the only one who does not get any progress in the game since the November releases? I seems it is stuck somewhere after three scenes into part 5.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Am I the only one who does not get any progress in the game since the November releases? I seems it is stuck somewhere after three scenes into part 5.
The story splits at the point where Casey decides whether or not to walk out of the photoshoot on Day 4. This update only had development for the path where she chooses to stay. The other path still stops at the same point at this stage but there's still plenty to come in that one.

Reactions: RembrandtQ

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2021-12 - Translation Patch

1640306322019.png

Hi there everyone,

If you're playing the game in Italian or Russian, you might be interested in this patch.

If you unzip this into your game directory, it will bring the full official translation for the Italian Language and also some corrections to the Russian script.

If you don't play in any of these languages, you don't need to worry about this patch. It doesn't change anything else.

Here's the link:

Thank you and have a great holiday!

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Holiday Poster Event

holidays.png

Here's a FullHD render based on a request done by one of our Patrons, the theme involved the holidays and the description they gave was:

"Casey as a nude Christmas tree. Some bondage keeps her in shape. Jolene, Amelia, Tara, and Phoebe gather around Casey and add Christmas decorations on her."

I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you to everyone who provided suggestions!

Happy holidays!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes