4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Patreon Event #5 - At the bar

Here's the runner-up for the latest Poster Event. ( )

The Patron's request was:

"Casey dancing on top of a bar counter with beer bottles in both her holes, while Cass is recording her."

These renders feature Casey, Cassandra and Tina.

For those who don't know Tina, she's one of Cassandra's Friend. She hasn't had any dialogue in the game yet, but you can see her looking at her phone on Day 1.

Thank you to all that participated, and to Patron PotatoSauce for suggesting this event!

View attachment 1500233
View attachment 1500234
View attachment 1500235
View attachment 1500237

And a bonus: Cass' cellphone perspective

View attachment 1500236
So nice of you to share this :)

Can we expect to have Casey getting those piercings in the main story and some tats as well?

Best of luck to you for this amazing game, cheers :)

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
How to change the language of the game ... I do not have Polish language available in the options
Yeah, like ironymaan mentioned, the options menu shows the different languages that our volunteer translators have graciously made available for the players.

Please do keep in mind though that the last release (2021-11) was indeed missing the polish translation because we didn't have the time to properly translate all the dialogues, so for that release I had the polish option disabled. It will be available again on version 2021-12 though. Which we'll be releasing on the 17th.

So nice of you to share this :)

Can we expect to have Casey getting those piercings in the main story and some tats as well?

Best of luck to you for this amazing game, cheers :)

Thank you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you actually have a choice in this game or you get force in doing sick things ?
Your choices steer how the blackmail story develops. You cannot avoid seeing the MC get blackmailed into doing sexy things (that's the basis of the entire story). Whether these are "sick" depends on your views on the various acts (see the tags).

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Do you actually have a choice in this game or you get force in doing sick things ?
game is clearly tagged blackmail. BUT you can in fact choose NOT to participate in any of the blackmail, and she has a happy life. its one of the first decisions you make if i remember correctly. oh shit, should i spoiler that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hi there, everyone.

I just wanted to share one of the updates I posted on Patreon earlier today.

TLDR: v2021-12 release will be delayed by a few days (new estimate is December 21st).
VelcroFist and I are doing our best to get it available as soon as possible.

Here's a screenshot of the Patreon post.

1639610292064.png

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Casey's Fall v2021-12

teaser-nsfw.png

Posted on Patreon: ( This is a public post on Patreon, you can see the post and download it from there even if you aren't a patron.)

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2021-12).

Continuing with the events of the Shaven-path, this release includes the rest of the class events of the day.

Do keep in mind that there are big events that will run or be hidden depending on whether or not Casey brought panties with her on Day 3.

If you don't want to use multiple saves, you can always watch these events directly in the Gallery (there's a button in there to unlock all events).

We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:

Thank you Patrons for making this possible <3

Sincerely,
Sakrilas

Changelog:

- Add all class events for Day 5 (shaven path)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Not yet. The game focus on Exhibitionism and public nudity.
If you're not into these themes, it might not be the ideal game for you.

We'll have sex scenes eventually, but it's not the focal point of this game.
That's cool. I love exhibitionism and public nudity and i'm enjoying the game a lot so far. I was just wondering. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas
Jul 17, 2020
i really love a game that you can beat in 5 minutes and get the best ending, jk i honestly didn't expect it to end so abruptly i hoped it would do a full story about how they track down the blackmailer and get them arrested

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
i really love a game that you can beat in 5 minutes and get the best ending, jk i honestly didn't expect it to end so abruptly i hoped it would do a full story about how they track down the blackmailer and get them arrested
Eventually we do plan on fleshing out other routes better (including the "Happy End: Casey ignores the blackmailer" route).
But our Minimal Viable Product for the moment involves a couple of solid humiliation/public-exhibitionism routes with a good amount of content from beginning to end. (Once those main routes get done, we'll call it the v1.0 release of the game).

Once that happens, then we'll be able to come back and flesh out other paths and redo some of the older renders and scripts.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes