4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hello Sakrilas

Im looking for a new game to support, i have played casay's fall and find it to be a fun game. But i was thinking, what kind off content are in the works?

What about the Bush path?
Both of your questions are related, so I can answer them together.

The bush path will continue on v2022-02. In other words, once we finish v2022-01, we'll start working on what happened on Day 5 with Casey in the scenario that she refused to shave during the Photoshoot of Day 4.

Reactions: Among Us

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Version 2022-01 has been released

(The post is public)

teaser.png

Links:

Changelog:

- Add the remaining events of Day 5 Shaven Path

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Every time I see this game has an update I say to myself "I should wait until the next update so there is more to play and it doesn't end so quickly" I think that for about 30 seconds then click on the download button because I just can't wait for this awesome game!

On a second note I hope the Dev STICKS WITH THE SHAVEN PATH so it continues forward.I would really hate for an update to be no new content except for just new unshaven renders. That would be sad times. Maybe a poll to suggest just sticking with the shaven path so we get constant new content. :)

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
On a second note I hope the Dev STICKS WITH THE SHAVEN PATH so it continues forward.I would really hate for an update to be no new content except for just new unshaven renders. That would be sad times. Maybe a poll to suggest just sticking with the shaven path so we get constant new content. :)
Both paths will continue to move forward. However, we usually only have enough time to devote to one path each month (that's with both of us each putting in 4 or 5 hours every day), and even then it may take 2 or 3 months to finish one day in the story. This update was our biggest yet with 110 new renders, and it finished off Day 5 for 2 shaven paths (if Casey chose to take panties or not with her to college on Day 3). There's also a third path hidden in there if Casey refused the running mission on Day 2.
The next update will be focused on the unshaven path so we can see what happens after the cliffhanger we left it on. I'd encourage people to still play that path even if they don't like pubes. There's a lot of crazy stuff that happens, and I'm planning an option in there that will set her on a path where she loses them in another way.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Yes, but i missed, forgot about stupid greg!
You don't like Greg? :( Casey likes him, but yes he is a bit of an idiot. :D
Anyway, to put her on the path where she meets him, play from "Start" and then choose to start from Day 5. Then select "Yes, she brought panties with her" when it asks.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

It truly means a lot to see supportive feedback like that.

Great update.

Really feels like things are kicking into the next level now, hopefully we get more of the unshaven path too. Her left naked in prison was a great cliffhanger.
You might be happy to know that we are already working hard on that!

Last edited:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
You don't like Greg? :( Casey likes him, but yes he is a bit of an idiot. :D
Anyway, to put her on the path where she meets him, play from "Start" and then choose to start from Day 5. Then select "Yes, she brought panties with her" when it asks.
I just started a new game and select to bring panties to school to activate the greg script, all is fine now, 3 paths, no shave, shave+lesbo/sub and shave+slut? ! (my pov)

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

It truly means a lot to see supportive feedback like that.

You might be happy to know that we are already working hard on that!

Woohoo! Nude Casey arc begins!

And on the topic of Tara, I don't know how much longer I can wait for her to be denuded as well.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Still crazy (good) after all these years. I think that the dev path is fine, but think that it would be even better if you did a whole day (2 months/two updates) per path each time. It would make the change between paths less jarring, IMO. Just a thought though; do whatever keeps your own interest in the game high.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Still crazy (good) after all these years. I think that the dev path is fine, but think that it would be even better if you did a whole day (2 months/two updates) per path each time. It would make the change between paths less jarring, IMO. Just a thought though; do whatever keeps your own interest in the game high.
Yep, that's pretty much our plan. It can sometimes take a bit longer than a couple of months to finish a day in a path, especially if there's other smaller paths in amongst it that we need to consider. eg I think the rooftop scene on Day 3 had 4 different possibilities depending on earlier choices. There was another one if Casey refused to do the running mission on Day 2 which starts another path inside the main path. One of our Day 5 updates focused almost exclusively on that, and some people may have missed it and assumed that very little changed.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks Joe, you've been really supportive since day 0 and I appreciate that.

In regards to your comment, I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you but I believe your suggestion is precisely what Velcro and I have been doing.

We finished Day 4, then we moved to Day 5 shaved path and worked the next months only focusing on the shaved path. Now that we finished Day 5 Shaven path we will start the work on Day 5 bush path.

(The last update that involved the "bush path" was v2021-10, being the update that concluded day 4.)

Edit: I've been ninja'ed by VelcroFist hahah. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: VelcroFist

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I share the same feelings as many. I'm mainly a fan of public nudity and ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female) so games like these even if it isn't strict ENF are hard to come by. Casey is very cute and her predicament interesting. And looking ahead at the story its all based on, I'm excited for some of the possibilities even if they aren't all my cup of tea. I'm particularly interested in the shaved route with her naked weekend and becoming a nudist, so this whole update was a big tease- but a welcome one. it's putting the pieces in place. We're getting piecemeal updates, sure, but they're adding up to a well made game. I'll take that over huge updates with not much happening, I suppose. More Casey = win/win.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes