4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
We won't get shaven + Tara? I know I'm only talking for myself, but I dislike Greg for some reason.
Tara prefers things more natural. There's a few people who don't like Greg and it'd be interesting to find out why. He's quite gormless but otherwise pleasant.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Well he hasn't showed up at all in my playthrough but I have no interest whatsoever in doing it either xD.

Thanks for your answer. And I guess the whole "becoming a full time nudist" plot applies the same to both? I can keep ignoring Greg and have an almost sexless playthrough, what I want the most is the nudism, so if the unshaven route doesn't lead to that in the same fashion as the shaven then I'll stick to shaven.
Nudity (ENF/OON) is the main theme no matter which path you follow. ;)

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Tara prefers things more natural. There's a few people who don't like Greg and it'd be interesting to find out why. He's quite gormless but otherwise pleasant.
I'm gay, so I'm bias. But trying to put a bit of straight empathy, from a woman's perspective the thrill we may find in stories like these is to live out kinky adventures not to have a male love interest. A potential boyfriend turns things vanilla even if the rest of the plot pushes the vanilla away. No shame in liking vanilla, but I guess a vanilla girl or boy wouldn't find the premise of this story enticing to begin with.

And even if you later get to enjoy some cheating on him you still have to endure the lovey dovey begining of the relationship which... Ew.

Then the 80% of people playing are male and with fem MC they need their guy to self insert to I guess... And the male insertion material in fem mc games is an archetype I heavily dislike.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's a few people who don't like Greg and it'd be interesting to find out why. He's quite gormless but otherwise pleasant.
I don't particularly like him because he just looks so much like a loser. His facial hair is atrocious - the wimpy mustache and chin beard just don't work, especially with the semi-unshaven look.

I'd prefer a boyfriend that looks a little bit dangerous. He doesn't have to be dangerous (it's nice to see a male character in one of these that isn't a creep), but it would add to the dramatic tension if the player was left wondering whether he was going to take advantage of Casey at some point.

If I had my druthers Casey would meet a guy who makes her foregt all about Greg, but that sounds like a separate path from what is planned and I don't want that (I prefer story progress to story branches at this point).

Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
I'm gay, so I'm bias. But trying to put a bit of straight empathy, from a woman's perspective the thrill we may find in stories like these is to live out kinky adventures not to have a male love interest. A potential boyfriend turns things vanilla even if the rest of the plot pushes the vanilla away. No shame in liking vanilla, but I guess a vanilla girl or boy wouldn't find the premise of this story enticing to begin with.

And even if you later get to enjoy some cheating on him you still have to endure the lovey dovey begining of the relationship which... Ew.

Then the 80% of people playing are male and with fem MC they need their guy to self insert to I guess... And the male insertion material in fem mc games is an archetype I heavily dislike.
Right, yes... One of my lesbian friends found a great thrill in the concept of "turning" straight women, which was the concept I ran with in the original story. That'll probably still feature in the Greg path in the Game as well. I hadn't planned on a 100% lesbian path but I might consider that. I might be able to work it in as a choice maybe...

Reactions: Lara Snow
Oct 24, 2019
There's a few people who don't like Greg and it'd be interesting to find out why.
Greg is boring Tara is a domineering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lesbian biker babe who is straight forward with her attraction to Casey, who also wants to see her walk around in the altogether like the audience.and she’s been around longer like the first episode longer so people are more attached to her.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Right, yes... One of my lesbian friends found a great thrill in the concept of "turning" straight women, which was the concept I ran with in the original story. That'll probably still feature in the Greg path in the Game as well. I hadn't planned on a 100% lesbian path but I might consider that. I might be able to work it in as a choice maybe...
Well maybe Straight and Les doesn't need to be tied with shaven/unshaven paths, but be independant on themselves. I'm also curious about the sex slave dream she have. That's a "straight" approach I would enjoy, but 'boyfriend' nope xD! Yet i'm just me of course.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
You know I have followed this from the first release and enjoyed it but I am beginning to get the feeling that its just never going to stop. You aren't giving the MC any chance to find her way out and the challenges are just getting boring. Sakrilas This is beginning to get old fast. You seriously need to speed up the progress or shorten all the crap poor Casey has to do. Too little to do on each update and its just more of the same thing but with a different twist. You are writing yourself into a corner.

Hi there, GunDriver.

You're asking us to pick up the pace, but we've also received several comments saying the pace is being too fast, both opinions make a lot of sense, so there isn't a right or wrong, it all depends on how much each person enjoys the initial parts of a corruption arch story. It's impossible for us to please everyone.

Our goal is to make the game fun to as many people as possible, while still keeping the project fun for VelcroFist and myself.

The game is free to play and it's above all just a passion project.

There is a reason why your Patreon supporter numbers keep dropping you know.
I'm sorry, but this sentence confused me. As far as I can tell our Patreon numbers have been steadily increasing each month...

1643942893666.png

We lost a lot of Patrons when the month flipped, that's true. However, this is what happens every month, with pretty much every content creator I know.

The rate of growth is reducing, so it's quite possible that you'll be right within the next month or anytime soon.

We're 100% transparent with our numbers, it's all publicly available. I want people to be fully informed when they decide whether or not they'll support the project.

I'm truly grateful for all the support our Patrons have been kindly giving us and it would be a dream come true to eventually reach numbers that could turn this into a career.

I just hope we'll complete this project one day and that enough people will like it. I love the community that started forming because of this, and I've made some great friends because of the Casey's Fall server.

You mentioned "Too little to do on each update.".

I really really do wish we could deliver more. The weak link in this whole operation is me... As the programmer and render artist of the project, I'm the one that is making these updates be so slow. I'm sorry but I can't make this any faster. VelcroFist is the writer, and he already has a lot of the story planned pretty much all the way to the end.

Sometimes even putting one rendering scene together can take hours for me.

All I can say is that I hope you and others can understand that we are putting a lot of effort into this game. I often wonder if I am putting even too much.

I am afraid of burning out. Or turning this into a project that I no longer love.

I would hate to see this project getting abandoned unfinished.

Last edited:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Hi there, GunDriver.

You're asking us to pick up the pace, but we've also received several comments saying the pace is being too fast, both opinions make a lot of sense, so there isn't a right or wrong, it all depends on how much each person enjoys the initial parts of a corruption arch story. It's impossible for us to please everyone.

Our goal is to make the game fun to as many people as possible, while still keeping the project fun for VelcroFist and myself.

The game is free to play and it's above all just a passion project.

I'm sorry, but this sentence confused me. As far as I can tell our Patreon numbers have been steadily increasing each month...

View attachment 1633126

We lost a lot of Patrons when the month flipped, that's true. However, this is what happens every month, with pretty much every content creator I know.

The rate of growth is reducing, so it's quite possible that you'll be right within the next month or anytime soon.

We're 100% transparent with our numbers, it's all publicly available. I want people to be fully informed when they decide whether or not they'll support the project.

I'm truly grateful for all the support our Patrons have been kindly giving us and it would be a dream come true to eventually reach numbers that could turn this into a career.

I just hope we'll complete this project one day and that enough people will like it. I love the community that started forming because of this, and I've made some great friends because of the Casey's Fall server.

You mentioned "Too little to do on each update.".

I really really do wish we could deliver more. The weak link in this whole operation is me... As the programmer and render artist of the project, I'm the one that is making these updates be so slow. I'm sorry but I can't make this any faster. VelcroFist is the writer, and he already has a lot of the story planned pretty much all the way to the end.

Sometimes even putting one rendering scene together can take hours for me.

All I can say is that I hope you and others can understand that we are putting a lot of effort into this game. I often wonder if I am putting even too much.

I am afraid of burning out. Or turning this into a project that I no longer love.

I would hate to see this project getting abandoned unfinished.
I'm sad to even see the idea that you would feel burned out; to me, it's more important as a community member that you do it right and do it right by you than see you try to please too many different opinions and neglect yourself. Keep taking care of yourself and building up this very good game in whatever time it takes. As for the story, isn't it based on something already written? In that case, I'd say you're doing a stellar job.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sad to even see the idea that you would feel burned out; to me, it's more important as a community member that you do it right and do it right by you than see you try to please too many different opinions and neglect yourself. Keep taking care of yourself and building up this very good game in whatever time it takes. As for the story, isn't it based on something already written? In that case, I'd say you're doing a stellar job.
Thanks for understanding. I appreciate that a lot.

I didn't mean to vent so much in my last post, today is just not a good day for me.

Things are going well, we've been very disciplined towards putting constant daily effort on the game.

About your question, yes the game is inspired by the VelcroFists work on Literotica.
But a lot of the fun in this adaptation to game is to come up with some alternative scenarios or re imagining scenes, so there's a lot of writing work involved.

Reactions: abagel

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Whatever new little twists and turns in the story, I will be very cross if somehow Casey doesn't get her confidence and also strips every other girl, a central part of the main story.
That's what I'm looking forward the most. Corrupting (as Casey not the blackmailer) Jolene and Amelia at least :p

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
As I have said before this is certainly one of the best out there and I think it is because it is your baby, everybody has ideas and would have done things slightly different but then it would not be your baby so do it your way, after all that is why we keep coming back for more and it fires us up for good and maybe not so good. Secondly "I want it all now" is the childish attitude we all have, (including me) but we also know "if its worth having if its worth waiting for" so go at your own pace you put enough pressure on your self without others and " I am afraid of burning out. Or turning this into a project that I no longer love" there will be a lot of fans very VERY sad so please don't do that. To the both of you good luck and keep up the good work.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
That's what I'm looking forward the most. Corrupting (as Casey not the blackmailer) Jolene and Amelia at least :p
I see you haven't read the story yet.

Just to elaborate on my comment, if through some route Casey becomes Tara's slave and that's that, it would be quite a waste. I want Tara pierced and wearing a plug, just like Casey. This matters to any route, monogamous or sharing.
The girls need to be stripped if they want to be a part of Casey's life.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
First let me say this. I have not stopped supporting you. I also realize that you work hard every day for the project. The last thing I want to see is the project abandoned. I just feel like it's becoming a bit drawn out. Maybe its just me. I freely admit that I am stating my opinion and not quoting others. Maybe I am not being patient enough? Personally I would rather see a little more time between updates that results in more content at one time. Yes I know, 6 one, half a dozen of the other. In the end its all the same. I feel like there are elements to the story that need more depth as well. Each update just "feels" like things are just dragging along. Again, just my opinion.

I cant tell you what to do. All I can do is tell you how I feel the story is progressing. In the end, its your vision and your story and you should not change it just because one guy doesn't agree. I stand by what I say though in that it is my personal feeling that the story needs "something" at this stage. It needs more depth. Casey isn't a bimbo. She is clearly an intelligent person and an intelligent person wouldn't just blindly follow some strangers demands without working hard on her own to figure out who is doing things to her. Its especially important right now because Casey is now at a breaking point. A person going through what she is going through wouldn't be this calm. There would be drastic thoughts and feelings of desperation and hopelessness that would create thoughts of suicide. Think about this? Who would want to endure what she is going through for as long as she has. There would also be real and serious, anger especially towards her sister who has set all of this in motion. Its almost as if her sister no longer exists right now. She is/was fully aware of what Casey is going through because of her. Where is she?

That is what I mean by the story getting long and old. There needs to be more of a "human" factor to this story and in my opinion Casey is missing that "human" factor. As a reader I want to become emotionally invested in her. To feel her pain and share her anger and desperation. I feel like you have Casey in a vacuum. I do not say these things to hurt you guys or the story. I say these things in the hopes that you will close your eyes, think about Casey and say to yourself, "how would I deal with all of this"? Do you really think you would act the way she is at this point? We are talking about an act that could alter her life forever. Acts that she may never recover from. Nobody could could be so calm and cool about things the way she is.

Finally.... I apologize for the Patreon statement. I didn't consider the factors you discussed. I will retract my statement immediately.
Whilst I do not disagree with your comments I do think it is rather one sided" To feel her pain and share her anger and desperation" it could be her sister or any body that realises Casey is actually following her inner desires and although she complains (to her self) she may be enjoying the thrill and excitement as it certainly has forced her out of her shell, even with some poetic licence would anybody really go so far and do so much if they were not getting something (a kick or a buzz) out of it all?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I see you haven't read the story yet.

Just to elaborate on my comment, if through some route Casey becomes Tara's slave and that's that, it would be quite a waste. I want Tara pierced and wearing a plug, just like Casey. This matters to any route, monogamous or sharing.
The girls need to be stripped if they want to be a part of Casey's life.
I know it has a lot of OON but I haven't read it yet because when I tried I saw her and Greg being a thing. I don't mind some spoilers to my inbox if you want :)

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
A few things are to be changed when compared to the story. Don't know how much will make it in.

1) Greg being either a small part of the story or being harmless to the overall plot. Most people here want Casey to mingle with the girls more.
2) Greg being a pussy and then put in the cage and the like. (Wasn't well received over at Literotica)

But since this is the fall storyline, I don't know if we get to see Casey's rise. This may be all her humiliation and OON situations and certain characters not getting their comeuppance.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Well said sir. I cant argue with that although we are talking about a young, shy and impressionable teenage woman. Logic dictates that before she begins to accept her inner desires outwardly, she must go through a period of panic. One does not simply wake up and say, "screw it, why not"?
It's only been 3-4 days and she's completely stressed and a whirlwind of emotions. Casey is your average girl, maybe a bit more conservative, not some supergenius or calculating stoic. She hasn't had the time to research and all that. When she's alone she deals with her heightened state of arousal and then the new day starts.
Before being made a perm nudist, she had no idea it would progress that far.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
At the risk of starting an argument....... If you havent taken the time to read the story, how can you have any "objective" opinion and therefore say anything inresponse to the opinions of those that have indeed read said story? Do you suddenly hate bananas because a friend of a friends 3rd cousin said they tasted awful? Think about that.
What? I'm just curious about some details since Visionary quoted my message first where I mentioned the corruption of her friends.

I don't mind spoilers, in fact, spoilers might motivate me even more to read it. I'm a pro spoiler person.

The reason I didn't read it was because I don't like male characters being relevant. Specially if they are a boyfriend/LI. Period. Not because of the story itself.

(Wasn't well received over at Literotica)
That's a good thing. Since those who complain the most are usually the dudebro selfinserting crowd.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes