4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
First let me say this. I have not stopped supporting you. I also realize that you work hard every day for the project. The last thing I want to see is the project abandoned. I just feel like it's becoming a bit drawn out. Maybe its just me. I freely admit that I am stating my opinion and not quoting others. Maybe I am not being patient enough? Personally I would rather see a little more time between updates that results in more content at one time. Yes I know, 6 one, half a dozen of the other. In the end its all the same. I feel like there are elements to the story that need more depth as well. Each update just "feels" like things are just dragging along. Again, just my opinion.

I cant tell you what to do. All I can do is tell you how I feel the story is progressing. In the end, its your vision and your story and you should not change it just because one guy doesn't agree. I stand by what I say though in that it is my personal feeling that the story needs "something" at this stage. It needs more depth. Casey isn't a bimbo. She is clearly an intelligent person and an intelligent person wouldn't just blindly follow some strangers demands without working hard on her own to figure out who is doing things to her. Its especially important right now because Casey is now at a breaking point. A person going through what she is going through wouldn't be this calm. There would be drastic thoughts and feelings of desperation and hopelessness that would create thoughts of suicide. Think about this? Who would want to endure what she is going through for as long as she has. There would also be real and serious, anger especially towards her sister who has set all of this in motion. Its almost as if her sister no longer exists right now. She is/was fully aware of what Casey is going through because of her. Where is she?

That is what I mean by the story getting long and old. There needs to be more of a "human" factor to this story and in my opinion Casey is missing that "human" factor. As a reader I want to become emotionally invested in her. To feel her pain and share her anger and desperation. I feel like you have Casey in a vacuum. I do not say these things to hurt you guys or the story. I say these things in the hopes that you will close your eyes, think about Casey and say to yourself, "how would I deal with all of this"? Do you really think you would act the way she is at this point? We are talking about an act that could alter her life forever. Acts that she may never recover from. Nobody could could be so calm and cool about things the way she is.

Finally.... I apologize for the Patreon statement. I didn't consider the factors you discussed. I will retract my statement immediately.
Keep in mind it is meant to be erotica too. As much as I'd like to do it as a writer, I can't really go too far into those drastic thoughts without it killing the mood. I still do it to some extent but I try to keep it at a level that feels thrilling rather than depressing (at least to those who understand the trope). I also created Casey's character to be pragmatic and accepting so that she'd see this situation as a challenge to overcome rather than a reason to give up and collapse into a puddle of self pity. She also needs to realise that a part of her likes it, or the story would start to feel a bit too "rapey". It's a fine line... Also bear in mind that the story so far has taken place over just 5 days and the blackmailer has kept her totally off balance so she hasn't had a great deal of time to do anything other than react to the situation at hand.

One thing I still kind of regret with the original story is the "day per chapter" format. That can feel a little like it's dragging on, especially if you're not completely sure of where the story is going, but it hopefully all comes together and makes sense in the end. This game version multiplies that factor to some degree because we're releasing it as we do it, and it usually takes us 2 -3 months to get through one of those "days", and now we also have other paths coming into play which multiplies it further. I am aware of that grind factor though and I am planning on future chapters being shorter in order to progress the story faster. For example, these early chapters had more detail with stuff like the photoshoots to establish what was happening in them but we won't have that level of detail for similar events in the future chapters. Also once the Game is completed, these earlier chapters should represent only a small but necessary part of the overall gameplay and story, and should feel more in context.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
1) Greg being either a small part of the story or being harmless to the overall plot. Most people here want Casey to mingle with the girls more.
Casey will explore both straight and lesbian relationships in the story. I do like the idea of having a "no boys" option and I'm now planning to add choices for that when it comes up in the path where Casey refuses to shave and walks out of the photoshoot. That one will be mostly lesbian with some straight sex here and there, which I'll find clever ways for players to opt out if they don't want to see that. The main path will be mostly straight with some lesbian sex here and there.
2) Greg being a pussy and then put in the cage and the like. (Wasn't well received over at Literotica)
Lol, I tried to write that to show that he could be a sub without being a pussy. The main chapter that went into that side of him still rated a 4.23 out of 5 and has had nearly 19,000 views so I wouldn't say it didn't go over well. Some people obviously liked it. Others may not have liked it but still understood it as part of the character development for both Casey and Greg. I did a revamp a while back and I was going to take it out but then I decided to leave it. It helps Casey explore and develop her dominant side so that she does in fact "rise" later. Plus it shows she's open to a bit of kink and can quickly adapt.

Reactions: Alejandro Gonzalez

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hell! she is only 5 days into it as it feels much longer, I guess that is partly because it takes longer for My preferred route to be updated IRL (not a complaining at all as both routes have their interest and interested) but it does keep me waiting with bated breath and lusting after more MORE all the time Cheers

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-02 Released

(Public post in our patreon: )

teaser_nsfw.png

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2022-02).

If you're a fan of Tara or the Bush Path in general, this update might be for you!

You'll be able to see what happened with Casey after she spent her night in jail.
We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:

Changelog:
- Add events for Day 5 bush path

Thank you Patrons for making this possible <3

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
v2022-02 Released

(Public post in our patreon: )

View attachment 1673159

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2022-02).

If you're a fan of Tara or the Bush Path in general, this update might be for you!

You'll be able to see what happened with Casey after she spent her night in jail.
We hope you'll enjoy the game!

Here are the links:
Mega Upload
Google Drive

Changelog:
- Add events for Day 5 bush path

Thank you Patrons for making this possible <3
Just finished! I wasn't sure at first because of the more BDSM undertones and the indenturing....and then this path suddenly became one I'm very, very excited about.
Especially because....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Just downloaded the latest version and tried to open the game, but an exception occurred. Is it because that I'm still using Win 7? Has anyone got the same problem with me?

01.jpg

Reactions: Sakrilas

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just downloaded the latest version and tried to open the game, but an exception occurred. Is it because that I'm still using Win 7? Has anyone got the same problem with me?

View attachment 1673662
It's probably due to you playing in Russian or Polish with your system having a problem with UTF-8 as line 368 of screens.rpy deals with composing the line above the newly added language flags:
1645789913310.png
Don't know if it needs to be fixed on your end or if Sakrilas could or needs to do something on their end (working fine on Linux), but until this is sorted out you can drop the attached screens.rpy into your game's game folder. Alternatively you could fire up an older version and switch to (Simplified) English. Hope this helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I love this game!

Just a couple of silly considerations on the unshaved path:
1) what a shitty man the father is? turning his back to his daugther in a clear moment of need just 'cause she made a (minor) mistake?
2) I'd love to see the other slave girl naked too, just to see a different body type :sneaky:
3) that darker path is the right punishment for not shaving! (just kidding, I don't want to start a flame...)

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017

View attachment 1673662
It's probably due to you playing in Russian or Polish with your system having a problem with UTF-8 as line 368 of screens.rpy deals with composing the line above the newly added language flags:
View attachment 1673685
Don't know if it needs to be fixed on your end or if Sakrilas could or needs to do something on their end (working fine on Linux), but until this is sorted out you can drop the attached screens.rpy into your game's game folder. Alternatively you could fire up an older version and switch to (Simplified) English. Hope this helps!
Thanks Hordragg, that does seem the case. It's the first time I've seen someone reporting this issue, even though we did release 2 betas with these flags before.

I'll change it so that the word "Language" will no longer be translated in this.

hahabis , I reuploaded the game with this tweak to the main menu. Here are the links:
Mega Upload
Google Drive

(To anyone who experiences a crash in the main menu, please try the version in these links above)

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 1254666

Overview:
Tech student Casey Reine finds herself the victim of a mysterious blackmailer who slowly coerces her into a life she never expected.
This game focus heavily on exhibitionism, CMNF, CFNF, ENF, humiliation, blackmail and public nudity.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-24
Developers: Sakrilas & VelcroFist -
Censored: No
Version: 2022-02
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Polish and Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
TORRENT

Extra: FAN SIG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1556080 View attachment 1556187 View attachment 1556181 View attachment 1556082 View attachment 1302428 View attachment 1556182 View attachment 1556106 View attachment 1302429 View attachment 1556083 View attachment 1556109 View attachment 1302430 View attachment 1302431 View attachment 1302432 View attachment 1302433 View attachment 1302438 View attachment 1302434 View attachment 1302446 View attachment 1402389 View attachment 1302437
hello, I'm trying to make a translation into portuguese

I'm having problems, I can put a flag, and the translation in the game menu
1645794946091.png
1645794983062.png

I can even activate the translation

1645795042935.png

the problem happens when I go back to the game menu, this error
always happens

1645795115636.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 350, in execute
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 364, in execute
    if main_menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 368, in execute
    text "===  " + __("Language") + " ("+ language_names[_preferences.language] + ")  ===":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 368, in <module>
    text "===  " + __("Language") + " ("+ language_names[_preferences.language] + ")  ===":
KeyError: u'PortuguesBR'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
    if main_menu:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Caseys Fall 2022-02
Fri Feb 25 10:18:07 2022

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
hello, I'm trying to make a translation into portuguese

I'm having problems, I can put a flag, and the translation in the game menu
View attachment 1673760
View attachment 1673762

I can even activate the translation

View attachment 1673764

the problem happens when I go back to the game menu, this error
always happens

View attachment 1673765

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
    if main_menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
    if main_menu:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Caseys Fall 2022-02
Fri Feb 25 10:18:07 2022
Hi there!

Would you like to join our translation team? It's composed of volunteers from all the languages we support in the game.

We have a workflow in place that has been working really well.

If you're interested, I'll add you to the Github repository I set up for translations and make you a Translator in our discord server (Translators have access to our private channels that would otherwise be restricted only for our $15 Supporters from Patreon)

I'll send you a Private Message here.

Reactions: Among Us

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks Hordragg, that does seem the case. It's the first time I've seen someone reporting this issue, even though we did release 2 betas with these flags before.

I'll change it so that the word "Language" will no longer be translated in this.

hahabis , I reuploaded the game with this tweak to the main menu. Here are the links:
Mega Upload
Google Drive

(To anyone who experiences a crash in the main menu, please try the version in these links above)
Thanks to developer, and thanks to Hordragg as well ! I really like this game ! I can hardly find any exhibitionism game like this ! Most important of all, I can see the passion, the eager to make this game better from the develop team, that you reply so fast ! I'm very impressed!

Unfortunately, I still encounter a similar exception like the previous one. Please excuse me for reporting this, I don't mean to bother. I'm not sure if this info helps, but there's no loss to give it a try, that my OS language is Traditional Chinese.

01.jpg

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes