4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't recall this conversation and I try to reply to everyone who contacts me. I may have been thrown off since I don't know what a "duf subscene file" is. It sounds like it might be something to do with digital rights. Sakrilas owns the rights to the visuals used in the Game, so you would need to contact him about that, while I own the rights to the character.
For the character, I am still writing stories about Casey so I would be reluctant to part with it, but I don't have a problem with fanfic. It would tickle me to see it even. I might not enjoy it much if her character was altered too much though, but other scenarios where she escapes the blackmailer or never even meets him due to a decision she makes earlier and so on would be fun.
Hi, well, sorry, my apology, I just realised I wrote "Velcrofist", but in reality, I had first contacted both of you, you replied saying the file was with Sakrilas, and then I wrote to Sakrilas without result.
So, saying I contact you was not lying, but it was also not the full picture, sorry for that.

A duf subscene is simply a DAZ file (duf) made in such a way that you can easily open it directly or add it up to an existing file in Daz, so, it does not have anything directly with digital rights. "Made in such a way", is really just an option from the save menu, nothing complicated.

However, yes, if Casey's visual for the game was developed by Sakrilas, it can be said he owns the rights to her representation as used in the game, at least, unless someone manages to rebuild the same identical visual (or something close enough) without using his files, in that case, it could become more tricky, though he would still for sure own the right to the original files.

That said, honestly, my phrase was not a criticism.

It was put there just to point out, in my reply to a post, that I was not replying as someone who does not like Casey, but actually, as someone that really liked the character, and not only the look, to the point it was strangely difficult for me not to get pissed off at someone mistreating her.
Quite funny (at least for me), given she is not a real person and I have no qualms getting female character in other games I played in all kind of sexual situations, even rough ones.
But as I had already written in the past, I consider it a side effect of the very good work you did with the story and character and Sakrilas with the look.

Reactions: VelcroFist
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes