4.40 star(s) 39 Votes
May 16, 2023
I've made it to the point where Tara wakes Casey up for his first full day at biker camp. I'm at 69%. I'm going very slowly. I'm dosing the stuff with military discipline because I want to enjoy the little bit that's left as much as possible.

As usual my comments are inside the spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
No. I haven't read anything new since last time, but my hot head won't let me rest. Inside the tags the thoughts that haunt me.

Whatever! In a few hours I will venture back into the universe of Casey's fall!

Carnicero Total

• Red Heart
Reactions: VelcroFist
May 16, 2023
Well! I went in with 69% and I came out of the visual novel with 70%. What happened?

Shorter answer: it tasted like glory, guys. I'm going to have to calm down and try to tell things as I felt them with a bit of order.

But inside the spoiler. Of course. I warn that there are many things.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
May 16, 2023
I have gone from 70% to 76% in one session. I didn't look at percentages before, but now that I feel the final end is near they have become a benchmark.

I displayed 10 consecutive events :eek: (As there are in total 160 events right now, 8 events correspond with 5% of the total).

My comments again inside the spoiler tags.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
May 16, 2023
Well! Today I had decided to move on and on until I finally came across an ending. I knew it wouldn't be a big deal: some ending should be near considering the percentage of unexplored visual novel and that I knew that besides Tara's arc there were other arcs not yet visited.
But I didn't expect at all what I found. Of course my predictions from the previous entry were shattered :cool:, but that wasn't the worst of it!

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
THE END 5 (part 1)

Good. A new day. A new ending. I've decided to dedicate a separate post to each ending so I've stopped there. And in fact so much happens in this ending 5 that I've had no choice but to split it into two separate entries for the forum (!) I'm disturbed! But there is something very important for me in this final.

First of all, I apologize for calling the endings THE END 1, THE END 2, and so on. It's just that if I don't, I make a mess. I don't know the official names that the authors have given to these endings. ☹ As I already explained this denomination comes from the order in which I have been discovering them.

Now I'll start talking about delicate issues so we'd better continue inside the spoiler tag.

PD: I share my experience for my own satisfaction and as a token of gratitude for this amazing work.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
Thank you for your kind words. If this is rewarding you, even just a little bit, then it was worth it to me. VelcroFist

THE END 5 (part 2)

The Punishment of Villains: A Manifesto.

Sooner or later I was going to find something in the visual novel that I wasn't going to like. Something to complain about And I've finally found it! :ROFLMAO:

Details are between the spoiler tags.

PD: I share my experience for my own satisfaction and as a token of gratitude for this amazing work.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
May 16, 2023
Good. In this new session I went in with 78%.... and left with 78%! In spite of everything, I made a lot of progress.
As proof, this time I am going to tell in detail everything I thought, and felt, while visualizing, and reading the end of Tara. Well. Not everything I thought because otherwise this post would be very long. Only what I consider the most remarkable according to my own tastes. Also some of the things I say seem pretty obvious to me and I'm sure many other readers will have noticed. I just put them on the record.

If you don't mind the spoilers, just click on the spoilers...:p

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
Okay, I know I'm no good for a meteorologist or a financial analyst. Again my predictions proved to be completely wrong!! :sick:

P.S: The closer I get to the end, the more difficult it is for me to advance because... I'm getting closer to the end! And by the time I finish it, Casey will be gone. It's hard!

Carnicero Total

Last edited:

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I'm totally lost, wasn't this abandoned?

I hope if it's being reworked the branching isn't as crazy and the choices are more intuitive.

And fuck Greg, always.

• Hey there
Reactions: CarniceroTotal
May 16, 2023
Sorry for the confusion and getting your hopes up, Lara Snow :cry:

I am simply a odd anonymous user who is meticulously sharing his experience with Casey's Fall Visual Novel as he is viewing/reading it. :eek:

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
Oops. Notsowhack I regret to inform you that there is no update on Casey's Fall :(. It's just me hijacking the thread for my personal pleasure :eek:. It is also my personal way of congratulating the authors for this great work :love:. I'm near the end so I don't think I have too many interventions left. So this thread will go back to being as quiet as usual.:censored:

Sorry for the disappointment! But feel free to join me if you like...;)

Carnicero Total

May 16, 2023
I started at 90%. And I reached 92%! I'm 12 events away from the end. More in spoiler. I am already in the final stretch of the visual novel. :confused:

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
For example, we skip Sunday. We don't know how Casey's party with the girls on Sunday went.
Oh yeah, it seems like we just plain forgot to add it in, but we may also have elected to leave it out for the sake of a shorter epilogue. (I can't remember what we discussed now). It would play out exactly the same except for Greg's presence. The important details for this ending begin happening after Day 8 as a relationship begins with Tara, this one more consensual since Tara doesn't have any real power over Casey so she has to play nice to win her over instead. Tara has a pubic hair preference, preferring her girlfriends to be au naturale, but it's not a deal breaker for her if they shave. You'll notice later that Casey grew them back. ;)

Reactions: CarniceroTotal
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes