4.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 27, 2019
I didn't play the previous games... but I did play Evening Starter a LOT. That game was a lot of fun. So I'm at least somewhat tempted to try and play this game as well.

I'm just wondering if it's worth playing the previous games in the series first. How connected is the story anyway?
This is something I'd like to know as well, is it necessary to have played the other 2 games in this trilogy, or not?

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Oh? It's been a long time since I've seen her. Fortress and desert, so she's getting bored above land and now went to ocean?
Added to the worse, she was stranded. Hahahaha~

Last edited:
Reactions: Thirzty

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Is this one of those game where i have to lose battles to see all the H scenes?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Decided to go replay all of his games before playing this one to refresh the memory.
Barony seem to always create interesting mechanics in his games so they're fun even if the sex stuff is meh like it is in Olecta Desert. :whistle::coffee:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Damn... Why I remember again some dark memories with "Grope"...
Ah... for someone who don't know what "Grope" is, better let it go don't find it... :sneaky:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
what are the names of the other game?
Just search the forum for the dev name. Actually, the "Similar threads" section at the bottom of the page should show many if not most of them already.

lonelykitty

Jul 20, 2018
(English is not my main language. Sorry for any mistake.)

I have problem with game map/area screen not show full area. Cannot see the way to go or arrow that point to the exit/next area. Almost like it zooms in too much. The menu is fine, though. Only the maps have problem. Anyone else has this same problem? How to fix this? (I use window 7, 64 bits) Thank you for any help in advance.

Aug 11, 2021
(English is not my main language. Sorry for any mistake.)

I have problem with game map/area screen not show full area. Cannot see the way to go or arrow that point to the exit/next area. Almost like it zooms in too much. The menu is fine, though. Only the maps have problem. Anyone else has this same problem? How to fix this? (I use window 7, 64 bits) Thank you for any help in advance.
Same here. The textboxes are fine. But the game looks like it runs in 1:1 mode while the native should be more like 4:3. The sex scenes are also cut just below waist like some censor thing.

bokaSim

May 12, 2019
Hey guys, it seems like it has a bug preventing from changing clothes. I changed from the diving suit to a swimsuit and and I can't dive anymore!

Reactions: kant1318
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes