4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Is it me or Sitting Rear B wasn't fixed in the gallery?

I remember this one having a scene + the camera not being that close

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
anyone know how to beat the last boss on first playthrough? what level, what equipment?

RM

May 25, 2017

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, go you know where to find the crank for the crossbow?? Thanks..

Last edited:

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
anyone know how to beat the last boss on first playthrough? what level, what equipment?
if you mean the boss in the temple then my setup was:
Blood Sword, Pure White Swimsuit, Hand of Glory, Pirate King's Shield and Sea Breeze Choker
Full Assassination traits
Enter battle in concealed mode

Focus on the 2 adds behind first, Use Chance strike for double action and defend on Special Skill.
The boss can only damage you with Fire or Thunder (RNG depend on his skill), so keep health above 40.
If you got set on fire just reset.
Took me 3 tries

Edit: if you got Crimson Swimsuit from seduction then go for that, mean only Thunder is the major damage 1657419796293.png

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsychoX

RM

May 25, 2017
First game in the series: Escape from Fortress Lugohm
Second game in the series: Magician of the Olecta Desert

Unrelated game by the same developers: Evening Starter

If memory serves, the other two games in this series were pretty good. Not sure whether I'll jump straight into this one or replay the others first.
Update: Here's a link to the cg rip galleries for each game, including this one.

(decensored version)

Reactions: Pasti

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
if you mean the boss in the temple then my setup was:
Blood Sword, Pure White Swimsuit, Hand of Glory, Pirate King's Shield and Sea Breeze Choker
Full Assassination traits
Enter battle in concealed mode

Focus on the 2 adds behind first, Use Chance strike for double action and defend on Special Skill.
The boss can only damage you with Fire or Thunder (RNG depend on his skill), so keep health above 40.
If you got set on fire just reset.
Took me 3 tries

Edit: if you got Crimson Swimsuit from seduction then go for that, mean only Thunder is the major damage View attachment 1917035
i cant beat him once the boss use special skill, my backstab gone

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i guess i build my skill by mistake, i build too many thief skill while the only needed skill is lockpicking (and fire related skill from thief skill since yellow crab easier to beat with fire)

Reactions: mirthless
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes