4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
need help friends, how to get the brainstem? i got the eyes and skull but no brain stem
and the pirate captain whose asleep because sleeping potion, is there no other choice other than execute him? i cant get free captain checklist if i only search his pocket

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Where do I find the shark medal? has anyone got to that point?
i got the medal but i honestly forgot where exactly, but i think its inside the pirate ship, i think its inside one of the room lowest deck. there is a room that suppose to not contain anything, but spawn the medal after advancing the story

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
i got the medal but i honestly forgot where exactly, but i think its inside the pirate ship, i think its inside one of the room lowest deck. there is a room that suppose to not contain anything, but spawn the medal after advancing the story
Yea I got that 1 already that was the Seagull medal. Im looking for the shark 1 and you place it in the spot deep underground. I think i need it cause I tried to challenge the brain eater and got my ass whooped. He said the my staff isnt completely repaired.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
need help friends, how to get the brainstem? i got the eyes and skull but no brain stem
and the pirate captain whose asleep because sleeping potion, is there no other choice other than execute him? i cant get free captain checklist if i only search his pocket
The brainstem is in the brain room with 1 crab in it. Theres a sign by the door that says brain room and when you go inside its in 1 of the cages on the top left.

bokaSim

May 12, 2019
The brainstem is in the brain room with 1 crab in it. Theres a sign by the door that says brain room and when you go inside its in 1 of the cages on the top left.
No diving suite bug happened to you? I can't change clothes at all and I'm completely stuck wearing the white swim suite.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Yea I got that 1 already that was the Seagull medal. Im looking for the shark 1 and you place it in the spot deep underground. I think i need it cause I tried to challenge the brain eater and got my ass whooped. He said the my staff isnt completely repaired.
i think it refer to the braineater? the damage is insane even with magic defen item

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Playing this again and I realize one thing I overlooked is how good the voice acting is in this.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am approximately 300% certain this is not how human anatomy works. View attachment 1916329
Allowing for the fact that this is a little badly drawn: I think your anatomical knowledge might be a little lacking since this appears to simply be anal sex (where the guys pee-pee gets jammed in the woman's who-who for the technically challenged).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Allowing for the fact that this is a little badly drawn: I think your anatomical knowledge might be a little lacking since this appears to simply be anal sex (where the guys pee-pee gets jammed in the woman's who-who for the technically challenged).
I don't think they're referring to that, but rather to how her midsection appears weirdly elongated there... :unsure:

Reactions: BanditoMarito

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
1657389263991.png
Any idea where i can get the 1 extra luck point for the barrel?
With Lucky starter and rabbit foot (i assume), i got 5 out of the 6 points

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Oh wow, this girl again. That means I'm going to play for a few hours, get frustrated and then look for a gallery save.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Those Kagura people can't get enough of rape... It's pathetic. Another game with the target to lose to see some action. :sick:

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
I didn't play the previous games... but I did play Evening Starter a LOT. That game was a lot of fun. So I'm at least somewhat tempted to try and play this game as well.
While I do enjoy this now trilogy I really do wish the company would make a follow up to Evening Starter too. That one was fun.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes