4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
out of the many games they have,
This one has nailed most of the options you can do.
My only gripe with it is they didn't really invest much in the slavery ending which feels like a missed opportunity considering they made a secret passage that is left inaccessable.

There is only one word I can say about our dear protagonist.

Her luck is so ass that you can kinda pity her...
She should really quit adventuring with her multiple near death experiences/rapey situations.
Ironically, by pushing deep in the mysteries of her adventure's.

You start facing god's, dragons and the obvius horny cultists.
My only gripe is, that it's bs "female protagonist".

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You need to kill all the pirates (the ones with the skull can be ignored), kill the captain without putting him to sleep, and kill both the brain eater and the kraken
How does that maker her the pirate's queen if she killed all the pirates?

Anyway, anyone got idea on how to get the scene with the other prisoners?

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
How does that maker her the pirate's queen if she killed all the pirates?

Anyway, anyone got idea on how to get the scene with the other prisoners?
Because she apparently only killed the “bad” pirates while the good ones that regained their sanity is chilling somewhere else.

For the prisoners i got it at the beginning of a run by taking the lockpick trait and going to the room right away, but it’s usually rng. Just keep entering and exiting the jail room until you get it

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
My only gripe is, that it's bs "female protagonist".
bro.. just go play the hundreds if not thousands of games with a male MC.. many people like the female MC as you can more control the scenes and the "difficulties" she faces lol. Not every game will be for everyone but its meaningless to post on here to the devs or others that the game should cater to your wishes.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How do I get the 1st ending, I always get the second ending the moment I kill the kraken.
Kraken in this game is probably the same thing blue dragon was in MOD.
Which means it's death will forcibly override every other ending and default you to a particular ending.
Therefore, if you want some other ending, don't kill the kraken. :whistle::coffee:
If it works the same way it did in MOD (and i'm pretty sure it does) then killing kraken in this game will not result in any rewards anyway making fighting it utterly pointless unless you want the ending it's death results in.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So. Here's a question... Is this game as level capped as the previous two were?

Yes, in the mean time, I decided to try out the other two. They weren't bad... but not really my cup of tea mainly because I've never been big on the whole stealth game bullshit... At least the second game lets you slut it up right from the start if you pick up the level perk, because that lets you start with two Seduction traits from the get-go.

The point is, I'm curious if this game also focuses exclusively on what I like to call "low level gameplay" the way the other two did, rather than having the possibility of going "even further beyond!" the way Evening starter did.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
She reminds me of Vanquelin of Azur Lane...
Her way of speaking and her voices... Oh for so many times I'm laughing...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is this game as level capped as the previous two were?
I did a quick cheat to check the skills before starting playing for real and it seems so.
The mechanics are quite well balanced so naturally, if they'd let you level unrestricted the balance would be ruined.
The game is basically an exact copy of MOD mechanics-wise, with a slight extra touch here and there.

At least the second game lets you slut it up right from the start
So do the other games.
Except Evening Starter i guess, that one is in it's own category from what little i cared to see of it up to now.
Probably gotta give it a good playthrough one of these days... maybe.

Last edited:

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
Same here. The textboxes are fine. But the game looks like it runs in 1:1 mode while the native should be more like 4:3. The sex scenes are also cut just below waist like some censor thing.
Having this problem too. It somewhat fixes if I run the game on compatibility mode for windows XP (lol) but it lags like absolute hell. Anyone got a fix? Really wanna play this game.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I did a quick cheat to check the skills before starting playing for real and it seems so.
The mechanics are quite well balanced so naturally, if they'd let you level unrestricted the balance would be ruined.
The game is basically an exact copy of MOD mechanics-wise, with a slight extra touch here and there.

So do the other games.
Except Evening Starter i guess, that one is in it's own category from what little i cared to see of it up to now.
Probably gotta give it a good playthrough one of these days... maybe.
Thanks for all your information.

May I please ask if there's any pregnancy in this game?

Aug 7, 2019
Do they ever explain at some point what the collars for enslavement actually do? Or is it just something the player is supposed to assume

EDIT: Also are there any developments on the slave route or is it just the same scenes?

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Do they ever explain at some point what the collars for enslavement actually do? Or is it just something the player is supposed to assume
slave collar enslavement trope:

Corruption chance of simply breaking the will of the user depriving them of their attempt to escape.
Our protagonist can literally just have segs with her enemies as long as she isn't dead she will keep moving on.
Outsegsing her opponent so she can do her job again.

The collar breaks her will to make any attempt to escape.
Making them subservient.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes