4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Welp i just finished 3 ending routes by myself first was the raft route then the pirate route and finally the take over the ship route the underworld part is really hard especially the crabs hate those things also instead of opening the tab to activate her stealth or hide just press A then you can select it there since im assuming you didnt read the instructions on the start of the game.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Welp i just finished 3 ending routes by myself first was the raft route then the pirate route and finally the take over the ship route the underworld part is really hard especially the crabs hate those things also instead of opening the tab to activate her stealth or hide just press A then you can select it there since im assuming you didnt read the instructions on the start of the game.
crabs are easy, just pick up the thunder ring
Most of the enemies in this game has equipment weaknesses types. but most of them can be powercrept by levels.
The fact that you can heal everytime you walk back to the surface is at least there, unlike the other games where rest area's doesn't exists or are well hidden.

Fun fact: you can avoid them too which isn't too difficult. (run away button.)

[There's alot of cast away games?]
I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE MORE GAMES LIKE THIS REEEEEEEE....

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I find it annoying that you everytime you want to backstab someone you have to open menu and select that option. Why cant the game automatically apply that when you approach the enemies from behind. KInda fucked up the immersion
You need to unlock certain assassin skills first in order to activate automatic kills from behind.
And you need to have stealth active. Also every time you auto kill, 3 tp will be consumed.
Haven't bothered with this skill in this game though, so maybe they changed it a bit.

underworld part is really hard especially the crabs hate those things
They're actually extremely easy, if you know what you're doing.
One way to attack things in this game is to attack from stealth while having combat training perk, wearing evasion boosting items, and using acrobatics to boost evasion even further. At around 75%+ evasion nothing really hits you anymore except magic. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: babadunde

blkcrow

Jun 16, 2018
Is there anyway to cure burn status inside/outside combat? cant seem to find anything to cure it once i got it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone, how can I change the resolution of the game?, I can't see all the screen, even the sex animation are too big.
Is it just me or the game bigger than the screen? Im walking off screen and cant see the character
Press F4.

guys how do i fix this, i cant play the game because of this and i really dont know how to do it
Usually this error does not prevent you from playing rpgm games, it's just kinda like a small bug.
Try updating your .

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Just dropping this here so everyone can see: clothes do have effects attached to them.
  • Thief's Garment: Accuracy +15%
  • Thief's Garment (light): Evasion +10%
  • Pure White Bikini: Protects the wearer from Physical, Blunt, and Explosive damage. Gives HP+5.
  • Crimson Swimsuit: Fire dmg. taken halved
  • Diving Suit: Seawater dmg. taken halved
  • Maid Swimsuit: Magic dmg. taken halved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
brain eater can be beaten easily if maid swimsuit equipped, but can only be acquired on second playthrough. if need to beat on first, i suggest strong defense equipment against magic, and hope you wont get any burn abnormality. i use blood sword, pure white bikini, lightning barrier, sea breeze choker, and hand of glory

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
full assassin trait is recommended if aim to beat the brain eater, probably thief skill needed to beat the random enemy but definitely need shadow edge to beat brain eater

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
probably thief skill needed to beat the random enemy
Not at all, backstab is all you need to beat this whole game, and you have it by default if you challenge enemies from stealth.

full assassin trait is recommended if aim to beat the brain eater
Debatable.
You can rise your DR (defense) to 20 points or more if you really want to, and DR works to counter damage rolls.
Meaning be it magic or melee damage, if the enemy roll is below your defense roll, then the damage they will deal to you will be negligible.
This is another way you could try playing the end-game.
but definitely need shadow edge to beat brain eater
Not at all, you can challenge the illithid from stealth, which will enable backstab. ;):coffee:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes